Thread: Looking for wheel Repair shop....

Certified Gearhead BORICUACIVICR's Avatar

Default Looking for wheel Repair shop....

I'm looking for a wheel repair shop, I need 4 wheels restored and one has a slight bent on the inside lip. I also want the lip on them polished. they are 13x7 w/1" lip. Any recommendations? I need it done by the 5/10 the latest..

Pm me any info please... Thanks.
    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the peoples I had to kill because they pissed me off,

im looking for a wheel repair shop as well. I heard of Wheel Wizard...any here have experience with them?

Wheel Wizard is the shit.

But expect to pay (and/or wait) for quality work.

Try Georgia Rim Repair. They can do what wheel wizard does in half the time and for a fraction of the cost.