Thread: Dumbass redneck, silver c5 vette, 78 east @ exit 9 today ~6:40pm. GA tag#: PFF5833

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

Default Dumbass redneck, silver c5 vette, 78 east @ exit 9 today ~6:40pm. GA tag#: PFF5833

Dumbass redneck, silver C5 vette, GA 78 east @ exit 9 today ~6:40pm. GA tag# PFF5833

I was cruising in my dd civic, middle lane 5 over the limit in very light traffic a couple of hours ago.

This guy swerved in my lane, revved on me, and when I got to the exit, I ended up right behind him. He started revving his motor again. I asked him what his problem was.

He yelled "I have a big dick" and "fuck your Honda!" among other things that I couldn't hear.

I followed him to the nearest parking lot to discuss the situation and between him saying "fuck you" to me, I invited him to get out of his car and come talk to me. He said if he does something, it will make my mouth hurt.

I'm wondering if anyone here knows this tool.

He had a bunch of those vette flag skull stickers on the car.

If so, please point and laugh as I did.
    Last edited by Black R; 04-08-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

IA.COM Founder.

Damn vette owners.. What's funny is, him looking at you via the mirror.

Fag.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

was it this guy?

Looks like Nismo's vette.

Had to be a douche with that Vette Skull decal shit

I made sure not to make threats or approach his car - he might've had a pistol, and for all he knows I might have one too.

I exchanged words with him, and was hoping he'd take a swing so I could act in self defense.

This isn't a domestics vs imports thing - I know there are lots of cool people who drive vettes - hell Dan @ batlground had a pretty nice vette and he's down to earth as fuck.

I even thought about picking up a c5z06 because the bang for the buck is awesome for track days.

I just haven't seen this blatant amount of inbred asshattery in a long long time.

i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Certified Gearhead

lol @ his comments.

C5 vettes are poverty as fuk. he's no better than the poor man driving a civic.

...and that's why I'd never own a Corvette.

I had a guy so something kinda like that a very long time ago, except he was in one of those fugly Chevrolet SS-R things. Guy was all over my bumper and revving at me everytime we stopped. This was back when I had my white Miata and had just s/c'ed it. At one point he heard him talking to his "woman" very loudly (his intentions were clear that he wanted me to hear him) something like "oh I'd pound that little girly car into the ground, it's too girly to do anything...". The funny thing was, when I looked in the mirror, it was the like 400lb fat man with 13 chins and half balding...his "woman" didn't look much better. In all honesty, he looked like Fast Bastard.

Story aside, I know how you feel about cockbags like that. They do a good job of taking a decent performing car and ruining the image of it. Or maybe it's a "Southern thing". Don't worry, he'll wrap it around a tree eventually.
    02' Miata

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    ...and that's why I'd never own a Corvette.

I had a guy so something kinda like that a very long time ago, except he was in one of those fugly Chevrolet SS-R things. Guy was all over my bumper and revving at me everytime we stopped. This was back when I had my white Miata and had just s/c'ed it. At one point he heard him talking to his "woman" very loudly (his intentions were clear that he wanted me to hear him) something like "oh I'd pound that little girly car into the ground, it's too girly to do anything...". The funny thing was, when I looked in the mirror, it was the like 400lb fat man with 13 chins and half balding...his "woman" didn't look much better. In all honesty, he looked like Fast Bastard.

Story aside, I know how you feel about cockbags like that. They do a good job of taking a decent performing car and ruining the image of it. Or maybe it's a "Southern thing". Don't worry, he'll wrap it around a tree eventually.
    It goes both ways...........

Having spent time on both sides of the import/domestic spectrum, i can say that i have been hassled by import drivers way more than i have domestics.

True, I'm not going to argue that "import" driver's are any better. I'd say when it comes down to that, it comes to regions/demographics...the more you have of one in a given ares vs the other. Either way, an unprovoked "attack" only makes the other side look retarded. It really comes down to the person, not the car. I've been "harassed" by both sides and it just comes down to the type of person one is dealing with. Person A acts like a jackass regardless of what they're driving and will use any difference to what they see is an advantage. If said Corvette driver was driving a GT-R, he'd just be attempting to shit on Honda instead of an "import". Thus it would not be a import vs. domestic but a mfg vs mfg name calling session (at least on one half of the confrontation).

Any such person, like the douche in the OP, simply is not a car person. They might love their particular car, but they are in no way an overall car person/enthusiast. In such cases, I take a bit of pride knowing that I know more about cars overall than said dumbass...making me the better person in the end. Said people are the same ones who will never bother to learn or be open to input from those who know more and will just argue their 1-sided 2nd grade opinion until the cows come how.
    02' Miata

LS GEAR HEAD

Man that sucks i hate when any kind of car owner is like this !! but im not like that, if i was you i would have said haha funny man have a good day and smiled ....

It's true.

This guy could've been driving a Suzuki samurai or a Taurus wagon and the way he was acting would have been just as reprehensible.

IA.COM Founder.

I consider myself a nice darn yarn fella.. Lol..

My C5 is grey.. But not that grey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post

My C5 is grey.. But not that grey
    Silver then you have grey/Smoke grey lol

When you got out of your car you should of did this

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Ill bet there is alot more to this story...
    Hella stock member!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    Ill bet there is alot more to this story...

Nope that's pretty much it.

Are you insinuating that I did something to provoke the moronic behavior out of said c5 driver?

I think the fact that this is a "corvette" driver...as nothing to do with the behavior....and it shouldnt turn into one of those discussions.

The jake skulls while they can be overdone only represent Corvette Racing....no different then Mugen , Nismo, SVT type stickers....again not my taste but thats what it represents

Sucks that he was such a douche....deal with that nonsense all the time...

Keep Calm and Chive On