Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
...and that's why I'd never own a Corvette.

I had a guy so something kinda like that a very long time ago, except he was in one of those fugly Chevrolet SS-R things. Guy was all over my bumper and revving at me everytime we stopped. This was back when I had my white Miata and had just s/c'ed it. At one point he heard him talking to his "woman" very loudly (his intentions were clear that he wanted me to hear him) something like "oh I'd pound that little girly car into the ground, it's too girly to do anything...". The funny thing was, when I looked in the mirror, it was the like 400lb fat man with 13 chins and half balding...his "woman" didn't look much better. In all honesty, he looked like Fast Bastard.

Story aside, I know how you feel about cockbags like that. They do a good job of taking a decent performing car and ruining the image of it. Or maybe it's a "Southern thing". Don't worry, he'll wrap it around a tree eventually.
It goes both ways...........

Having spent time on both sides of the import/domestic spectrum, i can say that i have been hassled by import drivers way more than i have domestics.