Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We should make a new forum "DomesticAtlanta.com"

Senior Member | IA Veteran

[QUOTE=E36slide;39489406]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post

So because I don't have pics or videos its a lie?

Please post actuall things I lied about and I don't mean when I was trolling making up shit fucking with you nerds.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    You would use trolling as an excuse for every mishap.

One thing i try to do with people on this forum is leave debates inside whatever forum they happen to take place in. I do this with Sammich and Simon a lot, i will be talking to one of them in one forum and having a civil friendly chat and be in another forum at the same time be calling them a motherless whore. I try to do that with you..... but your problem is present in EVERY forum..... not just confrontational topics. Whether we're talking about politics, cars, fruit salad recipes or sports, you will lie about something.

You claim to have a 129 IQ, but you act like my responses are a fucking Princeton term paper with sited sources..... i probably make more grammar mistakes than anyone on this forum and it's obvious that i literally type as i think it....... you know........ how i do this........... a lot? that's not grammatically correct......... this is some guy..... just typing what he thinks...... on a forum........ without putting much thought into it...... I'm sorry it's such a difficult thing for you to grasp. I guess we should all take this as an example of how we take small things for granted. Here i am thinking that forum participating is just a thing to do, while someone like you is having a mental breakdown trying to keep up. I feel like i should break out in a slow clap or something
    Dude I can grasp everything your saying and more, but your at a computer its easier to copy paste information to use for your argument. Again if this was a verbal argument you would find yourself drawing the short straw every time. Most of my responses are quickly done as in no thought given in the response. Evertime I try to argue about car stuff with you guys you throw up my past or call me a douche or wigger. I don't have to have a eloborate response as to why I think mustangs are a waste of money. If you don't like my opinion oh well...try crying about it.

<3 Catnipples

[QUOTE=Sinfix_15;39489408]
    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post

You would use trolling as an excuse for every mishap.
    No this is me being honest..yes some of the shit was me fucking around...but some shit was me being truthful...can you tell which is which?

<3 Catnipples

One thing i try to do with people on this forum is leave debates inside whatever forum they happen to take place in. I do this with Sammich and Simon a lot, i will be talking to one of them in one forum and having a civil friendly chat and be in another forum at the same time be calling them a motherless whore. I try to do that with you..... but your problem is present in EVERY forum..... not just confrontational topics. Whether we're talking about politics, cars, fruit salad recipes or sports, you will lie about something.
    Lies and just being funny is diffrent... I'm very sarcastic which doesn't show to well through typed words.

I've been posting for months and you morons still haven't figured it out. I'm never being serious when arguing with y'all. Y'all know everything so I don't bother. So I post bull shit and watch you show me up...lol its hilarious y'all think y'all are the bee's knee's

<3 Catnipples

Dude I can grasp everything your saying and more, but your at a computer its easier to copy paste information to use for your argument. Again if this was a verbal argument you would find yourself drawing the short straw every time. Most of my responses are quickly done as in no thought given in the response. Evertime I try to argue about car stuff with you guys you throw up my past or call me a douche or wigger. I don't have to have a eloborate response as to why I think mustangs are a waste of money. If you don't like my opinion oh well...try crying about it.

It doesnt surprise me that someone with your ego can distort reality enough for you to actually believe this. You're not as smart as you think you are. I understand that accepting that is difficult, maybe even impossible for you to do. I will try to work around it in future exchanges.

Lies and just being funny is diffrent... I'm very sarcastic which doesn't show to well through typed words.

I've been posting for months and you morons still haven't figured it out. I'm never being serious when arguing with y'all. Y'all know everything so I don't bother. So I post bull shit and watch you show me up...lol its hilarious y'all think y'all are the bee's knee's

Ok, so sometimes you're being serious and sometimes you're being an idiot. Why is it so easy for you to convince us you're an idiot and so difficult for you to show your intelligence?

It doesnt surprise me that someone with your ego can distort reality enough for you to actually believe this. You're not as smart as you think you are. I understand that accepting that is difficult, maybe even impossible for you to do. I will try to work around it in future exchanges.
    Never said I was the smartest guy. I just can't type as well I speak. Which makes it hard to argue via typing. To many thoughts run through my head when I try to type out a sentence.

<3 Catnipples

Ok, so sometimes you're being serious and sometimes you're being an idiot. Why is it so easy for you to convince us you're an idiot and so difficult for you to show your intelligence?
    I'm used to being the class clown.. I turn everything into a joke. My seriousness is more conveyed through speaking. I don't cared to proof read and have a short attention span. So arguing over a forum is difficult for me so I just joke around. You take it as me being an idiot. Your assumption is correct as that's what I was trying to do.

<3 Catnipples

Public Enemy #1

All I want to add to this cock fight is...

1. E36FuckStick - Please stay away from MCE. You would not survive with the ignorance you talk. We would just ban you after the first thread we all make fun of you at.

2. Anyone who says Foxbodies are not great drag cars has never even set foot onto a drag strip. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MachNU View Post
    All I want to add to this cock fight is...

1. E36FuckStick - Please stay away from MCE. You would not survive with the ignorance you talk. We would just ban you after the first thread we all make fun of you at.

2. Anyone who says Foxbodies are not great drag cars has never even set foot onto a drag strip. lol
    You mention mce like its some shit I would be familier with.

Idgaf if they are I still don't like mustangs. Nothing you post or shelby himself post would change my mind.

Ignorance is bliss....I'm so blissful (=

<3 Catnipples

Public Enemy #1

You mention mce like its some shit I would be familier with.

Idgaf if they are I still don't like mustangs. Nothing you post or shelby himself post would change my mind.

Ignorance is bliss....I'm so blissful (=

It makes me happy that you do not know what MCE is. That means I wont have to worry about seeing on you on that site.

As for Ignorance being bliss...you must be brain dead from the blissfulness.

i has stock car :D

Any particular reason you possess so much hate for the mustang brand?

Quote Originally Posted by trajedy View Post
    Any particular reason you possess so much hate for the mustang brand?
    Its just a family thing and I've owned my share of mustangs. I admire the performance ability being that I'm a car guy but I wouldn't drive or buy one.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by MachNU View Post
    It makes me happy that you do not know what MCE is. That means I wont have to worry about seeing on you on that site.

As for Ignorance being bliss...you must be brain dead from the blissfulness.
    I do now! Making a profile now...

And thank you man. So much bliss my mind doesn't fuction right...

<3 Catnipples

You honestly don't know shit about me dude. My record is now cleared. I'm not a wigger, but that's funny. You are very arrogant and post shit just to get a rise out of people. I'm not delusional just because I don't agee with you. I'm sorry you ass is sore from me hating on mustangs. Sorry every post I post isn't verbadem from google like half of yours. You care way to much about how my life is ran. I make money and spend it on my car as I see fit. Haven't even started doing my taxes yet thinks for the reminder. I don't live with my mom or sister so I wouldn't be able to claim them.

To be honest. Your bitch ass couldn't have walked a foot in my shoes. I was born with out anyone to help guid me in life. Everything I've aquired I've done on my own. My life might be shitty atm, but it won't be soon. I won't let negative comment from a old man bring me down. If you were in my position you would have quit a long time ago. You will probably post some off the wall negative comments. Save it man I don't care about your opinion. I know my life is hell I don't need reminders. Atleats I'm trying to better myself. I've been in trouble once and that's all it took to change me. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I have enough intelligence to hold my own against someone like you. Try your damndest to put me down, and ill just take it and smile.

hahahahahhahah. Typical "I came from the gutter" bs story from a middle class white guy LOL.

I'll show you gutter playboi lol
    1994 Nissan Skyline BNR32- Currently being built for 1000+awhp (the works)

2003 Subaru Wrx (jdm sti ext.conv)- 6.0 LSx , T56, Fast 92 TB,IM,MS4 cam,+++

1995 Nissan S14.5- Sr20det, built motor, full race 3071r turbo kit, z32 tranny+++

1997 Honda Civic Ek Hatch- In process: K24/20 BC stroker, custom turbo kit, tubbed +++

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Naber View Post
    hahahahahhahah. Typical "I came from the gutter" bs story from a middle class white guy LOL.

I think the same thing when i read his story. It sounds like The Fresh Prince of Bel air compared to mine, but the reality of actually having a dark past is that your past is something that you wouldnt air out publicly over a car forum.

I think the same thing when i read his story. It sounds like The Fresh Prince of Bel air compared to mine, but the reality of actually having a dark past is that your past is something that you wouldnt air out publicly over a car forum.
    Exactly.

1995 Nissan S14.5- Sr20det, built motor, full race 3071r turbo kit, z32 tranny+++

1997 Honda Civic Ek Hatch- In process: K24/20 BC stroker, custom turbo kit, tubbed +++

Dude....my family has always been poor. I just finnaly stated making good money.

<3 Catnipples

IKR...like that time you couldn't get that new Xbox 360 when it first came out. Mom made you wait an entire 6 months after the release!!!

...I come from the bottom.

IKR...like that time you couldn't get that new Xbox 360 when it first came out. Mom made you wait an entire 6 months after the release!!!

...I come from the bottom.
    Or the fact we lived in a van....but u were there please carry on with the story

<3 Catnipples

Or the fact we lived in a van....but u were there please carry on with the story

Get off your phone

Get off your phone
    Nah

<3 Catnipples

Was this before or after your poor dad "as you said earlier you grew up poor, but just now you are financially stable" gave you a Twin turbo 350z that you didn't know anything about?

Edit: let me guess..I was just trolling dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin. View Post
    Was this before or after your poor dad "as you said earlier you grew up poor, but just now you are financially stable" gave you a Twin turbo 350z that you didn't know anything about?

Not only bought him an 350Z but also went out and spent a small fortune having a shop perform all of the work to install the TT kit. Probably was a Greddy or APS kit, which is $7k by itself, plus the labor to install and tune it - another $2500. Close to $10K for the kit, installed and tuned, anywhere you go - but they were poor.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Justin. View Post

No dawg... I didnt find out who my,dad was until.i was 18 he bought me the z for my birthday.

Act like you know somthing.

I was poor my dad was rich. He helped me out one year...oh shit
    <3 Catnipples

No dawg... I didnt find out who my,dad was until.i was 18 he bought me the z for my birthday.

Act like you know somthing.

I was poor my dad was rich. He helped me out one year...oh shit
    So your dad was rich enough to buy his bastard child a 350z the first time he met you, but some how managed to evade child support to the point that you and your mom were living in a van?

So your dad was rich enough to buy his bastard child a 350z the first time he met you, but some how managed to evade child support to the point that you and your mom were living in a van?
    My mom didn't want to tell me and I was adopted when I was 5 making him responosible and not my real dad. Adopted fater owes over 80k.in child support

<3 Catnipples

My mom didn't want to tell me and I was adopted when I was 5 making him responosible and not my real dad. Adopted fater owes over 80k.in child support

That's not how it works with most courts and judges. If your birth certificate states your father's name, he is primarily responsible.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    That's not how it works with most courts and judges. If your birth certificate states your father's name, he is primarily responsible.
    It doesnt. It states my adopted dad was my real dad even though he wasnt

<3 Catnipples

LOL

I can't tell if this guy is defending himself or trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Leave it to E36Slide to turn a thready gay.....like everything he touches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I like telling everyone I know that we are extremely personal friends.
    And I still have your cell phone number from that one time we traded wheels.
    And I'll sell it to them for $5.

Quote Originally Posted by ssonsk View Post
    LOL

I can't tell if this guy is defending himself or trolling
    Trolling.

<3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I love how you start BS with people, then when you get pushed into a corner you say "you thought I was serious? I'm trolling!"

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    I love how you start BS with people, then when you get pushed into a corner you say "you thought I was serious? I'm trolling!"
    I'm serious about being poor my whole life...maybe y'all should come up with better disses then always bringing up my personal life. I'm not going to be honest all the time about my past because I don't think it should matter at all what I've done or haven't done. So trapping me in a corner about my own life is laughable giving none of you were there so how is it you know I'm 100% telling the truth or a lie? Most of the time I am trolling just talking shit then it usually gets turned into something personal. I will no longer post unless its on my build thread or strickly car realted.

<3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I'm serious about being poor my whole life...maybe y'all should come up with better disses then always bringing up my personal life. I'm not going to be honest all the time about my past because I don't think it should matter at all what I've done or haven't done. So trapping me in a corner about my own life is laughable giving none of you were there so how is it you know I'm 100% telling the truth or a lie? Most of the time I am trolling just talking shit then it usually gets turned into something personal. I will no longer post unless its on my build thread or strickly car realted.

I don't really need to know about your drama filled past, I'm talking about your car talk.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    I don't really need to know about your drama filled past, I'm talking about your car talk.
    If your talking about my car talk about mustangs that's me just busting the mustangbros balls I don't like them but I know what musgtangs are capable of. I'm very sarcastic about 99% of things I type.

<3 Catnipples

Oh dont worry..... nobody ever accused you of being honest.

Oh dont worry..... nobody ever accused you of being honest.
    I was being honest but y'all expect an auto bioagraphy and pics with detailed videos.

Ain't no one got time for that.

<3 Catnipples

I will no longer post unless its on my build thread or strickly car realted.

Dumb idea it would be the same people with domestic cars on another website. I thought I wanted the same thing a few years back but when you really think about it, theres not much improvement with the new website if any.
    DOMESTICATLANTA Crew Member #1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234