Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We should make a new forum "DomesticAtlanta.com"

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    No you havnt.
    Sorry to say guy I have... My dsm was faster and so was my ls1 swapped miata I totaled. You only ran high to mid 11' s. the tsi deff would have ran all over your sr lol I pretty much bought a low 11' s high 10' s tsi from north carolina from a rv salesman if my word isn't enough I have ppl who will vouch. I ran all over ppl on the high way. Hands down the fastest car ive ever owned. Again you dont knoe what all ive owned so that was a stupid comment by you.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

If you actually went to drag strips you would realize that "brostangs" actually are the predominant vehicle present.
    Tell that to the k swapped crx that was busting all tbeir asses a couple months back at commerce I was there for the mustang drag day lol im not knocking them just dont think its the best platform.

<3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Sorry to say guy I have... My dsm was faster and so was my ls1 swapped miata I totaled. You only ran high to mid 11' s. the tsi deff would have ran all over your sr lol I pretty much bought a low 11' s high 10' s tsi from north carolina from a rv salesman if my word isn't enough I have ppl who will vouch. I ran all over ppl on the high way. Hands down the fastest car ive ever owned. Again you dont knoe what all ive owned so that was a stupid comment by you.

Your low 11 tsi would have "ran all over" my low 11 240. You continue to do this on this forum. You fully endorse with your heart and soul cars that you buy and know nothing about. Just like your rb26 would have "ran all over" everyone, just like your sr20 "ran all over" everyone.

The "hands down fastest car you've ever owned", assuming what you say is true..... which is a massive assumption to make given your history of reckless lies, is as fast as my first attempt at a quick import street car.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 02-05-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Tell that to the k swapped crx that was busting all tbeir asses a couple months back at commerce I was there for the mustang drag day lol im not knocking them just dont think its the best platform.

It doesnt matter what you think..... you know when you go to a drag strip, and you cross the line, and a number pops up on the board, well... they keep track of those numbers and they say "hey, this is the fastest number we've ever seen"....

AND THAT FUCKING RECORD WAS HELD BY A GODDAMN MUSTANG FOR A FUCKING DECADE YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD INCAPABLE OF READING AND UNDERSTANDING FUCKING LOGIC METROSEXUAL DRIFTING DOUCHEBAG COCK SUCKER.

the fact that the street car world record holder is actually from georgia... the state where you live.... and you know nothing about it..... shows how little you know about drag racing.

I think i have clearly expressed my view point. Good day sir.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 02-05-2013 at 12:48 PM.

It doesnt matter what you think..... you know when you go to a drag strip, and you cross the line, and a number pops up on the board, well... they keep track of those numbers and they say "hey, this is the fastest number we've ever seen"....

AND THAT FUCKING RECORD WAS HELD BY A GODDAMN MUSTANG FOR A FUCKING DECADE YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD INCAPABLE OF READING AND UNDERSTANDING FUCKING LOGIC METROSEXUAL DRIFTING DOUCHEBAG COCK SUCKER.

the fact that the street car world record holder is actually from georgia... the state where you live.... and you know nothing about it..... shows how little you know about drag racing.

I think i have clearly expressed my view point. Good day sir.
    Dude you butt fuck mustangs way to hard lol

<3 Catnipples

Dude you butt fuck mustangs way to hard lol

My opinion of mustangs is based on years of observing their dominance at race tracks. Your opinion of imports is based on your "cool kid mentality" of not wanting to be like your father and rejecting the system. You watched gone and 60 seconds then watched fast and furious, saw that Paul Walker wore designer jeans and Nicholas Cage didnt. That's what decided your brand allegiance, made even more ironic by your decision to describe support of a brand with the phrase "butt fucking".

Your low 11 tsi would have "ran all over" my low 11 240. You continue to do this on this forum. You fully endorse with your heart and soul cars that you buy and know nothing about. Just like your rb26 would have "ran all over" everyone, just like your sr20 "ran all over" everyone.

The "hands down fastest car you've ever owned", assuming what you say is true..... which is a massive assumption to make given your history of reckless lies, is as fast as my first attempt at a quick import street car.
    Hey guy....yes you there.

My car ran low 11S on street tires...like I said it would have made you look bad on the streets

<3 Catnipples

My car ran low 11S on street tires...like I said it would have made you look bad on the streets

Do you have a timeslip showing that, or is it just what you think it should have run?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Do you have a timeslip showing that, or is it just what you think it should have run?
    Nah the previous owner showed me videos and slips I bought it for 6400 the transfer case kept breaking so I sold it

<3 Catnipples

i has stock car :D

Got any kind of proof of that?

Nah the previous owner showed me videos and slips I bought it for 6400 the transfer case kept breaking so I sold it

So, it's not something you did.

I could buy a car that ran 7's on the track, but it doesn't mean that I could get the same out of it. And before you try to make an excuse, anyone could buy a drift car from a Formula D driver, but do you think the driving skills come attached to the car to run on the pro circuit?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

A car you own being an unreliable piece of shit that is broke down more often than it runs........

say it isnt so!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    So, it's not something you did.

I could buy a car that ran 7's on the track, but it doesn't mean that I could get the same out of it. And before you try to make an excuse, anyone could buy a drift car from a Formula D driver, but do you think the driving skills come attached to the car to run on the pro circuit?
    Didn't say id run all over him at a drag.srtip lol

<3 Catnipples

A car you own being an unreliable piece of shit that is broke down more often than it runs........

say it isnt so!!!!!!
    Well it had a lot of power so hows that my fault I didnt build it. Ive had a lot of reliable cars.

<3 Catnipples

Well it had a lot of power so hows that my fault I didnt build it. Ive had a lot of reliable cars.

If it ran 11s, it didnt have "a lot of power"

If it ran 11s, it didnt have "a lot of power"
    Enough power to run high tens low elevens on street tires. Enough power to have fun with sr powered 240'$

<3 Catnipples

Haahahaahahahhahahaha....since when was that a bad thing...ONLY ran it.....I only ran that too and my car hasnt lost to very many on the street...thats a pretty fast time

Quote Originally Posted by MOWE View Post
    Haahahaahahahhahahaha....since when was that a bad thing...ONLY ran it.....I only ran that too and my car hasnt lost to very many on the street...thats a pretty fast time
    Yeah 11's is moving for an every day car. Plus you have to realize his Talon probably never ran when he owned it, it's all previous owner talk. I could part out my car and then sell it to some idiot as an 11 second car, knowing that it no longer would be. Timeslips only tell one side of the story, especially when it was "this one time at the track 3 owners ago with a different setup."
    1993 240SX single cam

Quote Originally Posted by carguy07 View Post
    Yeah 11's is moving for an every day car. Plus you have to realize his Talon probably never ran when he owned it, it's all previous owner talk. I could part out my car and then sell it to some idiot as an 11 second car, knowing that it no longer would be. Timeslips only tell one side of the story, especially when it was "this one time at the track 3 owners ago with a different setup."
    I used to run ppl at berret in the talon and at child bills I know exactly what it was capable of. I dont want to boasting about it though as all I do have are pics of the car I had a few videos but I was never into youtube until recently so the vidoes would be on my old thunder bolt that got stolen at the park. I have no reason to lie it was one of my favorite cars I've owned just couldn't drift it and had to work on it a lot and it being a daily just made me want to sell it even more. I like to say I've owned a lot of diffrent platforms the talon being awd it was just one to check off my list of cars to own. I'm not some idiot, but I guess my quick responses while at work do make me seem like one.

Again I didn't build it must have been decently fast to beat a modded viper from a roll.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by MOWE View Post
    He only knows what hes been told.

Enough power to run high tens low elevens on street tires. Enough power to have fun with sr powered 240'$

You know nothing of drag racing.

I used to run ppl at berret in the talon and at child bills I know exactly what it was capable of. I dont want to boasting about it though as all I do have are pics of the car I had a few videos but I was never into youtube until recently so the vidoes would be on my old thunder bolt that got stolen at the park. I have no reason to lie it was one of my favorite cars I've owned just couldn't drift it and had to work on it a lot and it being a daily just made me want to sell it even more. I like to say I've owned a lot of diffrent platforms the talon being awd it was just one to check off my list of cars to own. I'm not some idiot, but I guess my quick responses while at work do make me seem like one.

Again I didn't build it must have been decently fast to beat a modded viper from a roll.

240 was no where near the fastest car ive owned. It was still faster than anything youve ever owned.

240 was no where near the fastest car ive owned. It was still faster than anything youve ever owned.
    Haha did your mom tell you that. It sucks be last....

Maybe one day you will be as cool as me.....wait...that will never happen.

Again you don't know what I've owned. Lol my rb25 s13 was faster then your sr s13 lol shit I've owned about 5 cars faster then your beast of a 240....

From a dig my n/a sentra probably would have you look bad lololol

<3 Catnipples

You know nothing of drag racing.
    That's because I don't care...my red neck family drag races and so does half the hill billy community. I don't find drag racing intriguing enough to get into it.

Keep the assumptions coming.

<3 Catnipples

That's because I don't care...my red neck family drag races and so does half the hill billy community. I don't find drag racing intriguing enough to get into it.

Keep the assumptions coming.

Then quit flapping your dick suckers about drag racing. We already know you're clueless, why do you feel the need to keep confirming it?

Haha did your mom tell you that. It sucks be last....

Maybe one day you will be as cool as me.....wait...that will never happen.

Again you don't know what I've owned. Lol my rb25 s13 was faster then your sr s13 lol shit I've owned about 5 cars faster then your beast of a 240....

From a dig my n/a sentra probably would have you look bad lololol

E36ricerdouche and his endless stable of 10 second cars...... he says "the fastest car hes ever owned" which ran low 11s and broke all the time would "run all over" my 11.30 second 240sx which is nowhere near the fastest car ive ever owned..... and now, even though he claimed the "fastest car hes ever owned" was a "low 11 second car" now it turns out hes had 5 cars that were 10 second cars......

the lies just continue to pile on with this kid. He says so much ridiculous bullshit that he cant keep track of it.

E36ricerdouche and his endless stable of 10 second cars...... he says "the fastest car hes ever owned" which ran low 11s and broke all the time would "run all over" my 11.30 second 240sx which is nowhere near the fastest car ive ever owned..... and now, even though he claimed the "fastest car hes ever owned" was a "low 11 second car" now it turns out hes had 5 cars that were 10 second cars......

the lies just continue to pile on with this kid. He says so much ridiculous bullshit that he cant keep track of it.

And you keep letting me troll you hahahahahahahahahaha

God your to smart for your own good. You try to fucking hard to be right. Jesus dude, it was a high 10's low 11's car I made that clear...meaning slap some slicks on it and it run low 10's genius. Meaning the car at a whole was fatser then your 240...from a roll, dig and back wards...hell we could race off road too.

You should race me now in your fast car....oh wait.

Maybe you should do something useful with your fingers..like...go jack off...I know its hard being your age and getting laid, but redtube will always be your 2nd wife.

<3 Catnipples

And you keep letting me troll you hahahahahahahahahaha

God your to smart for your own good. You try to fucking hard to be right. Jesus dude, it was a high 10's low 11's car I made that clear...meaning slap some slicks on it and it run low 10's genius. Meaning the car at a whole was fatser then your 240...from a roll, dig and back wards...hell we could race off road too.

You should race me now in your fast car....oh wait.

Maybe you should do something useful with your fingers..like...go jack off...I know its hard being your age and getting laid, but redtube will always be your 2nd wife.

What you made clear is that you're relaying the information given to you by the previous owner..... like you've done multiple times now and havnt learned your lesson. This is like the 10th time youve done this. You get on here, brag about some car you dont know shit about, then a few weeks later you complain how its a piece of shit and the previous owner lied to you. Nobody believes a thing you say because everything you say is horse shit.

omg so hilarious, race you in my fast car... omg.. funny jokes...... yeah, pretty hilarious that i took a break from cars to enjoy motorcycles.... god im such a fag... riding around cruising back and forth to florida on my brand new motorcycle.... god it sucks to be me....

sure, lets race tomorrow..... oh wait....

What you made clear is that you're relaying the information given to you by the previous owner..... like you've done multiple times now and havnt learned your lesson. This is like the 10th time youve done this. You get on here, brag about some car you dont know shit about, then a few weeks later you complain how its a piece of shit and the previous owner lied to you. Nobody believes a thing you say because everything you say is horse shit.

omg so hilarious, race you in my fast car... omg.. funny jokes...... yeah, pretty hilarious that i took a break from cars to enjoy motorcycles.... god im such a fag... riding around cruising back and forth to florida on my brand new motorcycle.... god it sucks to be me....

sure, lets race tomorrow..... oh wait....
    Actually dip shit I used to run the car at commerce with my uncle just left the info out because y'all be like "nigga where yo time slip b at" I don't keep up with all that crap because its not important enough to save.
    I've posted pics of the talon....

Also my car is ready to start just have to bolt in a modded subframe.

Bike....grandpa status

<3 Catnipples

Life is just too hard for me to bear.... brb gonna go shoot myself.

Life is just too hard for me to bear.... brb gonna go shoot myself.

Liking the rice in the back ground go kill yo self

<3 Catnipples

Liking the rice in the back ground go kill yo self

car with an oem wing on it is rice but your multicolored fiberglass shit box with a speaker wire harness is awesome.

Myself.... like others before me who have faded away from being into "tuner" cars is mostly because we run out of patience to be around kids like you. I wouldnt have the patience to listen to your mouth in person, i would beat the fuck out of you. so it's best for me to stick to solo hobbies.

Myself.... like others before me who have faded away from being into "tuner" cars is mostly because we run out of patience to be around kids like you. I wouldnt have the patience to listen to your mouth in person, i would beat the fuck out of you. so it's best for me to stick to solo hobbies.
    You meam you would try.

Im actually very easy to talk with.

<3 Catnipples

car with an oem wing on it is rice but your multicolored fiberglass shit box with a speaker wire harness is awesome.
    Kit cost more then your car

<3 Catnipples

Kit cost more then your car

You paid $5000 for a cheap fiberglass body kit you could get off ebay?

Irony..... the car youre insulting is actually worth more than the car you own that you think has a body kit worth more than my car.

Again yoi really don't know your being trolled do you.

You sir win the internet mr.gooogle

<3 Catnipples

The kit I have i 1250 homie.... I could sell my car the way it is and get more then you could for that rice bucket.

<3 Catnipples

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast