Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did you guys get for Christmas??

$1000 cash
    $200 to Banana Republic
    $50 to starbucks
    Some hoodies and socks/boxers

FANTASTIC XMAS
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead BenjaminJunu's Avatar

I got a shirt and a laptop battery, and then i bought a whole bunch of shit for other people.

you live and learn Theycall_Metue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    $1000 cash
    $200 to Banana Republic
    $50 to starbucks
    Some hoodies and socks/boxers

FANTASTIC XMAS

someone was on santa's good list this year

Emergency Medical Tech

Ipad from myself
    Shirt,underwear,old spice travel kit and a bunch of chocolates from fiancé
    25 bucks gift cards and chocolates from fiancé mom

And that's it

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

I got some misc things, a few clothing items, a megaphone...lol, cologne, and a Bushmaster AR w00t!
    -2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
    -2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V *boosted* (parting out)

Quote Originally Posted by Munky View Post
    yes echo and mike i bought the setup off of Logan down in newman for a great price that we both agreed on and were happy about. it really will be a challange but im sure at the end of the day i will be please with the setup and i have even offered Logan to drive the car once its done because it has about 500 on only the turbo but everything else is BNIB and was just taken out to test fit
    Well, I'll be keepin' an eye out for pics when it's done, I'd really love to see it in person.
    02' Miata

Very selfish Christmas for me. Actually asked the wife what she wanted for Christmas on Christmas Eve, and she responded "nothing". Which I responded was good because Im broke from...

Treating myself to a bunch of guns. About $25k worth in the past few weeks.

Here is one I got Friday. Currently in transfer.

Colt 6933 11.5" SBR (generic picture)

Here is one I got last Monday.

Fully automatic micro uzi machinegun. Currently in transfer (actual picture)

Here is one I got 3 weeks ago.

Full auto/ 3rnd burst / single FN FNC machine gun. Transfered, awaiting approval (actual picture)

Here is one I had custom built. Build was finished 2 weeks ago. Currently in transfer (similar but generic picture)

Custom Saiga 12.5" short barreled 12ga shotgun. 2 12rnd mags and a 20rd drum.

Got some other random ones in the past two weeks like a glock 19, S&W 44mag and CZ 452, but the big money ones are listed above.

Im pretty much done with my SHTF zombie attack weapons purchasing for a bit. But this will be my best most selfish Christmas yet!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnail View Post
    Very selfish Christmas for me. Actually asked the wife what she wanted for Christmas on Christmas Eve, and she responded "nothing". Which I responded was good because Im broke from...

Treating myself to a bunch of guns. About $25k worth in the past few weeks.

Here is one I got Friday. Currently in transfer.

Colt 6933 11.5" SBR (generic picture)

Here is one I got last Monday.

Fully automatic micro uzi machinegun. Currently in transfer (actual picture)

Here is one I got 3 weeks ago.

Full auto/ 3rnd burst / single FN FNC machine gun. Transfered, awaiting approval (actual picture)

Here is one I had custom built. Build was finished 2 weeks ago. Currently in transfer (similar but generic picture)

Custom Saiga 12.5" short barreled 12ga shotgun. 2 12rnd mags and a 20rd drum.

Got some other random ones in the past two weeks like a glock 19, S&W 44mag and CZ 452, but the big money ones are listed above.

Im pretty much done with my SHTF zombie attack weapons purchasing for a bit. But this will be my best most selfish Christmas yet!
    Your spent 25k on guns? Why would you want so many guns, it makes no sense for one person to own so many guns, I don't get it? Its people like you Im scared about will be in the news shooting people up and shit...

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Colonge, cloths, Gift cards, 16oz grant gloves and new laptop bag.

If this thread was a competition the Snail totally just won

That's dope man. I wanna get some guns one day!
    Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
    Your spent 25k on guns? Why would you want so many guns, it makes no sense for one person to own so many guns, I don't get it? Its people like you Im scared about will be in the news shooting people up and shit...
    You must have never shot one before
    Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Leave it to E36Slide to turn a thready gay.....like everything he touches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I like telling everyone I know that we are extremely personal friends.
    And I still have your cell phone number from that one time we traded wheels.
    And I'll sell it to them for $5.

Quote Originally Posted by ssonsk View Post
    If this thread was a competition the Snail totally just won

You must have never shot one before
    Exactly.

Why do people have 15 cars, clearly they're the ones causing all of the accidents.

No. Its a hobby. Its what he likes. And the NRA/CCW members are hardly ever the ones that go on rampages. They're the ones more likely to react to such a situation. Jussayin....

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Need directions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Need directions?
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sinfix 1
    puss 0

xD

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Hahaha I saw all the pics and thought the whole time "why????"

I get that it's a hobby, I just think $25,000 on shooting a few guns would get old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Hahaha I saw all the pics and thought the whole time "why????"

I get that it's a hobby, I just think $25,000 on shooting a few guns would get old fast.
    again, different strokes different folks. xD

He may think spending $250,000 on a racecar wouldnt be as amusing, but we would.

If he's got the bread, why not? Its his money. ha

I think its badass, he's got custom guns specially made for him and only him.

I see it as a hobby. My fathers hobby is collecting stamps. Mine is collecting guns (have about 25, worth a total of around 50k).

Stamps wont do you any good when the zombies come. Machineguns will.

Machineguns > Stamps

I guess whatever floats your boat, but zombies? You must of believed that the world was going to end too. Yeah I shot one, but never owned one. Don't need one even though I live in the hood. Any problems with anybody we settle them face to face and after that its done, have a nice day. Unlike the majority of the dumb asses who take their anger out on random people.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Any problems with anybody we settle them face to face and after that its done, have a nice day.
    The 1970's have been over for almost 40 years, homey.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

I guess whatever floats your boat, but zombies? You must of believed that the world was going to end too. Yeah I shot one, but never owned one. Don't need one even though I live in the hood. Any problems with anybody we settle them face to face and after that its done, have a nice day. Unlike the majority of the dumb asses who take their anger out on random people.
    At a place where i used to train jujitsu there was a navy seal that trained there. He routinely came in everyday, removed his sidearm and put it in his gym bag. The guy was mild mannered, soft spoken and a lot more friendly than you would expect of a military guy who was as capable as he was. I cant remember the conversation enough to quote it verbatim, but what this guy said one day has stuck with me ever since.....

someone asked him something along the lines of you're a navy seal and you train mixed martial arts, why do you feel the need to carry a gun everywhere you go... you could probably kick anyones ass if they were ever stupid enough to try and rob you ....

The guy said one thing you learn as a seal is to not take chances, i dont fight on the street, there's no referee on the street and im never going to risk not coming home to my family to prove anything on the street. I do martial arts for fun, i defend myself with a gun.

Besides... you're a lacoste shirt wearing guy who has probably spent more time looking at designer fragrances than you have preparing yourself for self defense. What makes you think a physical confrontation is your best means of defense?

At a place where i used to train jujitsu there was a navy seal that trained there. He routinely came in everyday, removed his sidearm and put it in his gym bag. The guy was mild mannered, soft spoken and a lot more friendly than you would expect of a military guy who was as capable as he was. I cant remember the conversation enough to quote it verbatim, but what this guy said one day has stuck with me ever since.....

someone asked him something along the lines of you're a navy seal and you train mixed martial arts, why do you feel the need to carry a gun everywhere you go... you could probably kick anyones ass if they were ever stupid enough to try and rob you ....

The guy said one thing you learn as a seal is to not take chances, i dont fight on the street, there's no referee on the street and im never going to risk not coming home to my family to prove anything on the street. I do martial arts for fun, i defend myself with a gun.

Besides... you're a lacoste shirt wearing guy who has probably spent more time looking at designer fragrances than you have preparing yourself for self defense. What makes you think a physical confrontation is your best means of defense?
    When it your time to go you will go, you cant fight your destiny. No gun or anything will save you. Did you forget that this life is only temporary? I leave my future to the man up above and I will leave it at that. You paranoid guys can keep playing aliens and cowboys. Sinfix plz stop taking pics of yourself and your guns, its not cool to show off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gun-jpg  

When it your time to go you will go, you cant fight your destiny. No gun or anything will save you. Did you forget that this life is only temporary? I leave my future to the man up above and I will leave it at that. You paranoid guys can keep playing aliens and cowboys. Sinfix plz stop taking pics of yourself and your guns, its not cool to show off
    Destiny is something man created to comfort himself. You have no "time to go" and no predetermined path. There is no man above and even if there is..... fuck him. If you have a destiny and a predetermined life, then god planned for every child that has ever been raped and murdered to be raped and murdered. If ever your life is in danger, thump your bible and pray. While your parents sit around your grave and talk about how it was your time to go and how you're in a better place..... i'll be sitting at the dinner table with mine.

That picture kind of looks like a fat Russel Brand....... and also, i dont know what your "destiny" is, but comedy certainly wont be a part of it.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Destiny is something man created to comfort himself. You have no "time to go" and no predetermined path.
    Exactly. Your life is what you make of it. If you go to jail, it's because of decisions you made to put yourself there. If you live a successful life, it's because you took the necessary steps to get you there.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

you still should defend your self

You should appreciate the ONE life you get to at least defend your self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Leave it to E36Slide to turn a thready gay.....like everything he touches.
    I like telling everyone I know that we are extremely personal friends.
    And I still have your cell phone number from that one time we traded wheels.
    And I'll sell it to them for $5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12