Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really people?

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Do you happen to know what those strict requirements are?

Right now in the US, unless you've been convicted of a felony, anyone with the money to buy a gun and get a concealed carry permit (a $20 piece of paper)can carry a pistol around with them almost anywhere they'd like. There are no accuracy tests, no crisis management tests, no mental stability tests. It is harder to get a license to drive a car than to own a gun.

When the issue comes up, people make false equivalencies and use straw man arguments like "drugs are illegal and people still get them" or "we should make baseball bats/fertilizer illegal too" or "Obamas gonna take our guns", and then the discussion goes silent. There's an incredibly large lobbying group for guns and gun rights, and they've used their power to grossly overextend the rights given by our 2nd amendment. They're powerful and they want to maintain the status quo.

That pretty much sums up our situation here in the US bro

This is one argument which does seem to divide so many people in the US and see so many friends online arguing about this situation so def a strong point with you guys.Thanks for the run down of the gun situation in the US and i knew was meant to be easy but that does seem really easy.And as i said before i guess stricter ways are the way to go after all if you knew the bloke next door to you was an idiot would you like the fact that he could own a gun so easily.

I have added the UK ruling on Gun laws its more than i could write down so i have added the link,i know its long reading but i just skipped through it and extended my knowledge and it does bring up some good points.

Gun politics in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Help out at Import garage so get to play in great rides and handle car parts could it get better than this.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Good thing we didnt have guns during the crusades, things might have gotten out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Good thing we didnt have guns during the crusades, things might have gotten out of hand.
    inorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12