Thread: Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Default Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

I was told about six months ago I have MS, At first they thought it was a parasite but MRI's and a spinal tap said otherwise. So far I have been doing good with it, I have no symptoms and im taking my meds everyday. Every time I have to go to the doctor at the shepherd center I see half of the people in wheelchairs, So its kind of a wake up call when it comes to taking my meds, I could start to lose my balance and muscles if it starts to progress, I hope it doesnt. The doctors said we cought it early and that maybe it will never start to progress due to my meds. Im 19 and kinda new to it, But not doctors lol, I have had 5 surgeries, One of them was brain surgery. If you have MS please post about how you have been dealing with it.
    GOT VTEC?

MS is a terrible condition to live with. I have transported plenty of people with it and a lot of them ended up with progression and severe debility. Wish you the best man. On the bright side, having Lou Gerhigs disease is far worse.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

sorry to hear man hope everthing works out for you
    Sig Too Large - IA MGNT & Durty O