Thread: Savannah

Default Savannah

Is anyone on IA living down here? The company I work for just opened a satellite office here and I am likely relocating. Any particular areas to watch out for? Found a few houses for sale and not sure where to buy.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

IA Member

yea most people i know stay outside of savannah and i would say stay away from garden city....Pooler is about 5-10mins from there and is a pretty nice area, just the apartments are a tad more expensive because that is where everyone is moving out of savannah to go there......If you can afford to live on skidaway island i would say go there, the place is called the landings. Thats where the doctors live, i would assume thats like the buckhead of atlanta.

I won't go anywhere expensive. Gotta be on a budget since I'll be the only one working for the time being. Found a few houses for sale but not sure what areas to look into first.

Bitches love bacon.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

I would move to Savannah in a heartbeat. But only because it's near the ocean. Aside from doing some good ghost hunting and (at least) seeing the ocean, Savannah doesn't have anything for me. Like I said, though, if it's a choice between Atlanta (area) and Savannah, pack your bags.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Dayton lives there. Ill text you his number.

We don't have a whole lot of time at the moment to do much searching as I am on the clock 24/7 for the next two weeks but I will keep looking into areas around here.

Bitches love bacon.

IA Member

[QUOTE=Bacon;39458775]I won't go anywhere expensive. Gotta be on a budget since I'll be the only one working for the time being. Found a few houses for sale but not sure what areas to look into first.

By expensive I mean compared to statesboro where you can rent a room in a apartment for 300/month and 500-600/month for a studio.....Pooler is 700-800 for a studio or 850 for a two bedroom apartment. Hell in orlando just a room with three strangers living with you was running my brother 1200/month and that was not anything fancy. He did find the same deal but 800/month but the guy told him he wouldnt even live in those apt......I personally would pay 100-200 more a month for added security, not only for me but for my wife and kids (if i had them)..........Sav. is a big area so it is like all of your big cities, areas you go to and areas you avoid.

Goodluck in your search

I need to find a house though. I have two kids and four dogs. An apartment is out of the question.

Bitches love bacon.