Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you want to be a moderator or join the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I dont say you wear your feelings on your sleeve because you dont have good comebacks. I say you wear your feelings on your sleeve because of crybaby responses like this. You bust up on this sight calling mustang owners rednecks and then when they return fire about your buttbuddy mobile, you start playing the defensive approach.

"well thats your opinion blah blah blah (insert some more shit someone who wears tampons would say here) blah blah blah".....

You like to give it, but you cant take it.

"deep inside your just a very lonely man" ..... I dont doubt for a second that you know everything there is to know about being deep inside of a man.
    I didnt say mustang owner are rednecks. I just said that YOU are a redneck. Sinfix, you would know about being deep inside of a man.

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Why are there so many cry baby fags on here. Why do y'all care so much... I want to be a mod....oh wait im to busy with my life then to be on a forum all day long.

PROCEED with your circle jerk

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

But you feel the need to tell us that??? Doesn't sound like your life is THAT important if your even posting to tell us how awesome you are.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
    But you feel the need to tell us that??? Doesn't sound like your life is THAT important if your even posting to tell us how awesome you are.
    I had to chime in after reading all the crying

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Gotcha...just checking
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Such amazingly random and off topic posts in this thread lol
    twenty-two

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by boostedem1 View Post
    Such amazingly random and off topic posts in this thread lol

Being a mod isn't about being buddies, kissing ass, or trying to prove an ego. I've only met a few of the other mods on the site. What it is about is trying to keep the forum clean, people in-check (in the appropriate forums), and generally trying to make the entire experience as good as possible for everyone. Do all the mods get this right all of the time.. no. But overall I think most of them are pretty fair.

Also nobody is expected to moderate 24/7. Most of us have very busy lives outside IA but still find time to come on here and try and keep an eye on things. The idea is if you've got enough good leaders then there should be plenty of schedule overlap and a good eye on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by green91 View Post
    Being a mod isn't about being buddies, kissing ass, or trying to prove an ego. I've only met a few of the other mods on the site. What it is about is trying to keep the forum clean, people in-check (in the appropriate forums), and generally trying to make the entire experience as good as possible for everyone. Do all the mods get this right all of the time.. no. But overall I think most of them are pretty fair.

Also nobody is expected to moderate 24/7. Most of us have very busy lives outside IA but still find time to come on here and try and keep an eye on things. The idea is if you've got enough good leaders then there should be plenty of schedule overlap and a good eye on the forums.
    QFT , very well put old chap

Southern Speed

I live farther away than the rest of the mods, so the whole "friends" thing can go out the window. I like to think of them as frienemys :P But just because your a mod doesnt mean you have to stay on the forum 24/7, thats why there are quite a few mods, that way different ones are on at different times of the day.
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123