Thread: Disney World tickets at discounted rate?

Default Disney World tickets at discounted rate?

Is there any way or place to get Disney World tickets at a discounted rate?

Islander

I know Costco has combo packages to universal....otherwise try staying at a timeshare resort and endure one of those 3 hour presentations...
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Privateer Racing!!

Look on craiglist in Orlando. A friend from work got some for 25 each.employees from the park sell them online all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    I know Costco has combo packages to universal....otherwise try staying at a timeshare resort and endure one of those 3 hour presentations...
    This... Just got back with the family. We were there for 5 days, and was able to return multiple times w/ only paying once and we had a really nice time share.

Senior Member | IA Veteran boostedb16's Avatar

just dont go to animal kingdom. biggest waste of money ever.

Quote Originally Posted by boostedb16 View Post
    just dont go to animal kingdom. biggest waste of money ever.
    100 times this. I went there when I was in 8th grade for a band trip and even then I felt ripped off.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Certified Gearhead

Last time I had heard, FL residents get a discounted rate. Not sure what it is. If you have family in FL, they can probably get you some tickets for less.
    THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING MADE THAT DID NOT HAVE A PURPOSE

Performance: QR25DE-T

If u have AAA u can recieve discounts...

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Other than the above....no. I wouldn't trust online "deal" websites. To me, that's too much money to take that kind of chance on. All the other deals really aren't much of deals. Personally, I wouldn't trust Craigslist ads, either. Obviously, you never know what you're getting into. Last Summer, we just bought from the Disney website.

I do have to agree with Animal Kingdom. It wasn't bad, but if you do the "3 Park" pass, then do Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    I wouldn't trust online "deal" websites. To me, that's too much money to take that kind of chance on. All the other deals really aren't much of deals. Personally, I wouldn't trust Craigslist ads, either. Obviously, you never know what you're getting into.
    very true.

of all the things I will stick to buying them straight from the Disney site.. even though it costs more. thanks for the words fellas!

Check with AAA on tickets, and look at mousesavers.com. Mousesavers is the only one that I would trust.

AAA offers a kids meal card for $20. It can save a little money if you are eating out a lot in Orlando.

I do suggest that you stay at one of the resorts - it makes things easier if you can just get in and out quickly.
    If you really need to save money, then rent a townhouse timeshare if you are staying for a week. I like Coral Cay if I am staying over a week in Orlando, as it is isolated, and fairly priced with lots of amenities.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

yeah be military =]

1371 Combat Engineer
    United States Marine Corps.

Yeah i completely agree... I take my family to Florida almost every year and I will only be purchasing tickets from "Disney" because the scams have gotten so bad down there.
    Its cost more but when your on vacation with your family or friends last thing you want is to drop money on already used tickets or a scam.
    Wow - I have been to all the parks but Animal Kingdom / So its really that bad? I guess i'll have to check it out atleast once because my kids want to go but def. hate to hear it was a disappointment to everyone.
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by eklanta View Post
    yeah be military =]
    what he said went last month and my uncle is with the military. One hell of a deal, 5park admission for $130.....if i tried to just buy a ticket its $87.00 a park. So if anyone is in the military I would definatly take this deal up. It is suppose to expire sometime during september but we were told they might extend it into next year so you could go use these tickets anytime during the year.

As far as animal kingdom, it sucks if you are looking for rides but if you have younger kids they would enjoy it.

IA Member

Also disney has a resort strictly for active duty and retired military and there spouses called the shades of green. It is cheaper than other disney hotels (still a little expensive to me) and is right next to the magic kingdom.

I know this doesnt help too many people that on here but i thought i would share the info anyways. I dont think there is a limit on the number of tickets that are able to be purchased so you could always go on vaction with a friend who is in the military.