Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Evolutionist's.....care to discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    So you also have a gross misunderstanding of evolution?
    It seems that a lot of members commenting do; moreover, it seems to be a waste of time explaining evolution to some out here.

Here's my theories about people who don't believe in evolution.
    1. They're lacking intelligence
    2. They chose a camp-side story over facts

Faith/Beliefs are nothing more than opinions. Facts are facts, and nothing can take away from a fact. One thing about facts is they evolve through out time just like humans have.

To all the die hard Dogma thinkers, please tell me, so that I don't waste modern chemistry and science on your religious ass when you come into my ER for care. I know, I wish I could actually do that...

It seems most plead for help from a deity when in crisis, especially in the ER. I always tell them, God has left the building, however, chemistry and science hasn't, so most likely you'll be fine. The looks are priceless.
    It's not cutting you off, if I'm going faster. - me

Senior Member | IA Veteran

wow people are morons

Quote Originally Posted by Benefit View Post
    wow people are morons
    You've yet to express anything that could be confused as a complete thought, yet have the confidence to call other people morons.

Who is this person you are talking about with etching on his bones?

Evolution does exist I ate food yesterday and Today It evolved into a huge shit i made there for i am its God now

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Evolution does exist I ate food yesterday and Today It evolved into a huge shit i made there for i am its God now
    Even though your evidence is shit (Pun intended). At least you're seeking evidence. That alone puts you ahead of the religious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You've yet to express anything that could be confused as a complete thought, yet have the confidence to call other people morons.

Who is this person you are talking about with etching on his bones?
    here...simple minds wont be able to comprehend it tho

Quote Originally Posted by Benefit View Post
    idk i think a page back...simple minds wont be able to comprehend it tho
    Simple minds fabricate a purpose to life when they otherwise cant explain it.

If there was a being capable of creating all of existence.... do you really think he would give a fuck if you say the word fuck? or if you have sex with 3 blondes at the same time? or drink till you cant walk? Do you think he would care if you donated a financial currency created by man that has no value other than the value we assign it? Religion is a tool created to manipulate man. Weak minded people need something to belong to... if you give them something to belong to, they will abide by your command.

There is no God..... and even if there is... he's not going to give a shit that i dont believe in your fairy tale about Jesus Christ....

God exist and he gave us free will to do as we want as he did every living thing. The difference is God gave human kind a continence to also judge our actions by.
    If we didn't get this gift we would be no better off then animals just killing,Eating and mating. You see these action do occur in humans at times and its cause they lack the continence or will to stop and understand. In some views self continence can also be compared to religion or a faith to believe what we do is wrong or wright. Example: If a man has no ends to what he can do or the way he thinks then he can kill with no remorse. The US Army has started recruiting in the past 50 years more these men and women to use as soldiers. If a soldier has no remorse or God to offend then they can kill at will and obey command.
    Minuteman missile launch control men are only selected of those who have no faith for reliability concern.

lmao...wow, just stop

get with the program

God exist and he gave us free will to do as we want as he did every living thing. The difference is God gave human kind a continence to also judge our actions by.
    If we didn't get this gift we would be no better off then animals just killing,Eating and mating. You see these action do occur in humans at times and its cause they lack the continence or will to stop and understand. In some views self continence can also be compared to religion or a faith to believe what we do is wrong or wright. Example: If a man has no ends to what he can do or the way he thinks then he can kill with no remorse. The US Army has started recruiting in the past 50 years more these men and women to use as soldiers. If a soldier has no remorse or God to offend then they can kill at will and obey command.
    Minuteman missile launch control men are only selected of those who have no faith for reliability concern.

Irony.... seeing as religion has been the cause of so many deaths.

Irony.... seeing as religion has been the cause of so many deaths.
    Besides the Catholic church in the old days what American religion has been the result of Death ?

Besides the Catholic church in the old days what American religion has been the result of Death ?
    "american religion" ??? such a thing exists???

Besides those 5 million or so deaths..... hmm... i'll have to get back to you.

It's ok though.... they said "im sorry"
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_cru1.htm

"american religion" ??? such a thing exists???

Besides those 5 million or so deaths..... hmm... i'll have to get back to you.

It's ok though.... they said "im sorry"
    Christian apology for the Crusades
    Yes for it changed once it came to American and as I said before besides the Catholic era issue ???

Yes for it changed once it came to American and as I said before besides the Catholic era issue ???
    And to what would you credit this change?

And to what would you credit this change?
    That would be us leaving the old world of Roman Catholic control and starting a new Era in what today is know as America duh lol

That would be us leaving the old world of Roman Catholic control and starting a new Era in what today is know as America duh lol
    And you credit this change to a religious institution or the principles that America was founded upon?

And you credit this change to a religious institution or the principles that America was founded upon?
    No more of the foundation of giving people like Me and even you the freedom of religion. This is what scares other countries that kill those who want Free religion and try it as Pakistan or Egypt.
    Also it was a Christian church that worked with other religions and even Atheist to make way for sailing to America.
    I can't say to much good stuff myself about Catholics but i won't bash them. My wife comes from a strong Roman catholic background and family and I helped her convert to Baptist. I and her are now looked down upon from them and i am sure bad mouthed but i can care less.

No more of the foundation of giving people like Me and even you the freedom of religion. This is what scares other countries that kill those who want Free religion and try it as Pakistan or Egypt.
    Also it was a Christian church that worked with other religions and even Atheist to make way for sailing to America.
    I can't say to much good stuff myself about Catholics but i won't bash them. My wife comes from a strong Roman catholic background and family and I helped her convert to Baptist. I and her are now looked down upon from them and i am sure bad mouthed but i can care less.
    I think you're giving christianity way too much credit. American principles prevent me from being oppressed by religion, it's not the religious institutions that are fighting for freedom. Even in our current age you can still feel the grip of religion on various policies.

I feel your pain on dealing with the wife's parents. I've walked those shoes myself. I almost married a preacher's daughter. Nothing says awkward like being the tattooed up, bike riding, gun loving, atheist boyfriend at christmas dinner in a preacher's house.

im goin zoo every time im goin thru

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567