Thread: Shitted on by O'Charleys in Lawrenceville

Default Shitted on by O'Charleys in Lawrenceville

Worse damn food I ever had in my life from OCharleys. Went and got a potato soup, and it was waterred down. Got the chicken pasta and it tasted like watered down ass too. And usually OCharleys is good as hell! Those cheese wedges are the shit.

Whats messed up is that I didnt order the sampler plate with the wedges because I had a sampler plate at Dennys earlier in the morning. I went after the club, and usually I flirt with the same waitress everytime. This time it was me, my boys, and these girls we met at the club. Our waitress got pissed for one thing or the other and told one of the girls "Its ok, I dont really like you and ill probally spit in your food like I did to this guy yesterday!" First time I heard of something like that in my entire life!

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Ever since i went to the O'C in Conyers back in like 2001 I have never gone back to that chain....

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Drifter/Kneedragger

write a complaint and the'll send you a gift certificate . my girlfriend and I had a couple horrible waiters/waitresses and wrote letters of complaint and got free food out of it. then we just went and sat in the section of a known good waitress at the buford location and all was well

LOL, imma do that! BUt the one at the MOG, hehe, my boy meatball used to be a cook. Nothing but freaks for waitresses. You have the Franky P stamp of approval on that! Well, at least all you single folks do!

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

IA.COM Founder.

nasty food!

XLR8SHEN FOE LizzziFeE iNsTuN nOoDoH's Avatar

mmm... the cheese wedges and tthe loaded baked potato soup is the shitttt mmmmmmmmm

Drifter/Kneedragger

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    nasty food!

i go for the rolls man, the rolls! i love those things