Thread: ****WHAT WOULD YOU DO****?

Default ****WHAT WOULD YOU DO****?

ok now seriously what would u be thinking & how would u react? LOL
    Last edited by nitrodon1; 11-28-2005 at 08:12 AM.

IA's Transformer God obd1kenobi's Avatar

Holy Shit lol!!

GeckoSquad / Skull Platoon

bump.

shoot it that's what id do! but first id freak out, and go Round EYE!

ahahahaahaahahahah

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

wouldnt really know but id be scared though ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

....@....

If it was the gator.......I would look for my cat and kids...then I would laugh my ass off and call animal control. They wander up alot in SW Florida....

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyC
    If it was the gator.......I would look for my cat and kids...then I would laugh my ass off and call animal control. They wander up alot in SW Florida....
    DAMN !!! no shit huh?

....@....

Yep...most backyards in south Florida are attached to a canal...they wander up from there...or over from another into your backyard. Most are scared of people and would run or hide if they saw you coming.

If they are fed by humans thou....they are very dangerous.

Osaka Sokutatsu mocha latte cupcake's Avatar

yeah on parts of hilton head people don't let their pets out to play, b/c of the gators, i was playing golf once and we couldn't finish the hole b/c we had a 7 ft gator chilling about 4 feet from the hole, but i made sure to roll a golf ball into his face to let him know how i felt, then i ran like a little girl.

....@....

Quote Originally Posted by Prince NISMO
    yeah on parts of hilton head people don't let their pets out to play, b/c of the gators, i was playing golf once and we couldn't finish the hole b/c we had a 7 ft gator chilling about 4 feet from the hole, but i made sure to roll a golf ball into his face to let him know how i felt, then i ran like a little girl.

that would prob. be last last round of golf right there....lol

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

NY STAY HIGH !!!

i'd shit my pants...

i was in florida last summer... my fam down there has a small ass pond in their back yard... not even like a creek... a CLEAN CUT ass pond... like perfectly square, and nowhere near other ponds... somehow a 4footer spontaneously spawned in there... shits wierd... well i, with some friends were the first to spot it... my cousin said he saw a gator...and then looked back and didnt see nothing... we were like BS>.. then we saw a small log with 2 eyes coming towards us slowly... i threw a tennis ball at it... it disappeared... (about 5 feet from shore)... this point we just ran like shit (as soon as it disappeared)... called animal control... they sent a gator guy out, he did some crocodile hunter shit and caught it... it was awesome... thing was only 4 foot but POWERFUL , and coulda easily eaten a medium sized dog.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    i'd shit my pants...

i was in florida last summer... my fam down there has a small ass pond in their back yard... not even like a creek... a CLEAN CUT ass pond... like perfectly square, and nowhere near other ponds... somehow a 4footer spontaneously spawned in there... shits wierd... well i, with some friends were the first to spot it... my cousin said he saw a gator...and then looked back and didnt see nothing... we were like BS>.. then we saw a small log with 2 eyes coming towards us slowly... i threw a tennis ball at it... it disappeared... (about 5 feet from shore)... this point we just ran like shit (as soon as it disappeared)... called animal control... they sent a gator guy out, he did some crocodile hunter shit and caught it... it was awesome... thing was only 4 foot but POWERFUL , and coulda easily eaten a medium sized dog.
    holy shitt......

IA KING

i'd start singing... 'KEEP ON KNOCKING BUT YA CAN'T COME IN"

Osaka Sokutatsu mocha latte cupcake's Avatar

dude for real, i don't even know what i would do if i had to catch on of those things! i would probably pull out a ball point pen and a blade of grass pull a MacGuyver and turn it into some kinda crazy sub machine gun or at least like some super shield or something, cause that bitch would eat me!

either that or i would be like go go gadget grapple penis! and swing my way outta there!

dude for real, i don't even know what i would do if i had to catch on of those things! i would probably pull out a ball point pen and a blade of grass pull a MacGuyver and turn it into some kinda crazy sub machine gun or at least like some super shield or something, cause that bitch would eat me!

either that or i would be like go go gadget grapple penis! and swing my way outta there!
    aaaaahhaahhaahahahha.......oh shittt