Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NWS!!!! - Noches Descontrol - How Franky P does it in the club!!

Default NWS!!!! - Noches Descontrol - How Franky P does it in the club!!

Aight, im posting pics from one of the clubs I went to as mentioned in the Mamas/Primetime thread. This is how we get down when my website comes to the club!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc04526-jpg   -dsc04555-jpg   -dsc04563-jpg  

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Part2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc04578-jpg   -dsc04581-jpg   -dsc04583-jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc04591-jpg   -dsc04595-jpg   -dsc04596-jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc04599-jpg   -dsc04411-jpg   -dsc04621-jpg  

Last 2 pics
    Pic Before Last - My cousins and my uncle 'cha
    Last Pic - The kid having a good time

I got pics from tonite that are just as wild, but camera is dead. Im just getting home. But those are pics from Thursday. We have a party planned so big, LOL, just wait, youll see.

That boy be in them clubs boy I tell ya!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0083-2-jpg  

Certified Gearhead

who's that chick in the last pic?!!?!

looks like you put on some weight there son!

Yea, ive been living the nightlife, so the only thing in my diet as of lately has been Waffle House, 24 hour McDonalds, and Krystal. The girl in the last pic with me was a girl i met last night at atlanta peach. I took a picture of her and her sister and she wanted to take one. The girl in the other last pic with just booty is my homeboys girl. I can never understand someone letting their girl for like 2 years just go on stage and just start shakin booty

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by FrnkPwrs
    Yea, ive been living the nightlife, so the only thing in my diet as of lately has been Waffle House, 24 hour McDonalds, and Krystal. The girl in the last pic with me was a girl i met last night at atlanta peach. I took a picture of her and her sister and she wanted to take one. The girl in the other last pic with just booty is my homeboys girl. I can never understand someone letting their girl for like 2 years just go on stage and just start shakin booty
    you need to hit the gym, lol. i understand how it is.

the chick in the pic is cute.. hope you get to holla at her later!

looks like some cute ladies overall there... and if they freaks like that with the cameras present, i can only imagine what goes on when the cameras go off!

I need SERIOUS gym time! But im awake at all the wrong hours! I heard that the golds gym in gwinnett is open 24/7. But thats a deciding factor in the next place that I move, if the gym is decent and 24/7.

Yea, a lot of freaks though! You gotta wild out at one of the latin spots before you head out to GA! Ill hook you up! Youll like compound though. I dont wild out as much there as I do at the other clubs, but its a very upscale outdoor club in midtown. Ill find those pics and post

Certified Gearhead

I need SERIOUS gym time! But im awake at all the wrong hours! I heard that the golds gym in gwinnett is open 24/7. But thats a deciding factor in the next place that I move, if the gym is decent and 24/7.

Yea, a lot of freaks though! You gotta wild out at one of the latin spots before you head out to GA! Ill hook you up! Youll like compound though. I dont wild out as much there as I do at the other clubs, but its a very upscale outdoor club in midtown. Ill find those pics and post
    people have been telling me to check out compound... just haven't had the time or desire. but i have some time now. post up some pics and inspire me!

Banned

the chick in the red dress got some cottage cheese don't she...and uhhh the white skirt needs to meet schick or gillette or somthing....dang man....and uh oh pimp that last girl is hot like fiyya
    Last edited by Z71StarsNBarsZ71; 04-02-2005 at 02:59 PM.

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

I need SERIOUS gym time! But im awake at all the wrong hours! I heard that the golds gym in gwinnett is open 24/7.
    Just let that last chick work you out...i bet she'd do a better job in alot less time

awwwwwwwwwww sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Man, yall gotta see the new girls on the team from this weekend! I thought it was going to wack because I went to one club and a girl cursed me out in front of everyone because I stood her up [the pimp hand is getting weak, LOL], but it shaped up. Ive got a new homegirl that I was supposed to kick it with last nite, but I didnt have time to. Shes got some tig ol bitties! Ive got video but no pics. Ill get some tommarow [later today] and post.

Certified Gearhead

Man, yall gotta see the new girls on the team from this weekend! I thought it was going to wack because I went to one club and a girl cursed me out in front of everyone because I stood her up [the pimp hand is getting weak, LOL], but it shaped up. Ive got a new homegirl that I was supposed to kick it with last nite, but I didnt have time to. Shes got some tig ol bitties! Ive got video but no pics. Ill get some tommarow [later today] and post.
    lol. less talk and more pics!!!

IA Senior Member

dude all those chicks are fucking gross. the last chick is cute but yellow teeth isnt a plus.

seeing nasty chicks dance on a stage isnt something to rant and rave about. getting a hot chick to dance on your cock is something worthwhile. i wouldnt give any of those bitches the time of day,
    Last edited by blurred visions; 04-19-2005 at 02:32 AM.

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

^ you ever have anything positive to say? Fucken retard..and Im being nice..
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    dude all those chicks are fucking gross.
    Those girls were kinda nasty looking

Certified Gearhead

damnnnn frnkpwrs wat clubs are these that these girls are at haha and what is ur website that u said goes to the clubs? shittttt man u need ta hook me up everytime i go to latin clubs shit does not be like that haha

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    dude all those chicks are fucking gross. the last chick is cute but yellow teeth isnt a plus.

seeing nasty chicks dance on a stage isnt something to rant and rave about. getting a hot chick to dance on your cock is something worthwhile. i wouldnt give any of those bitches the time of day,
    LOL, gotta love the haters! Check it out. I live in the "real world". I actually go out and see girls out in the real world and see these girls, take the pictuers, do my thing. The girls are nasty and you have only seen the faces of 2 girls. LOL, When you find girls out in public, not all of them are the product of hours with a makeup artist or airbrushing from photoshop. Maybe you are used to looking at women getting naked from pictures that are online and in magazines, but I dont see many problems with the girls i posted.

Shiiiittt, Id love to see the pictures of halfnaked girls in your personal collection though! I mean, thats the real way to talk shit, I mean, I could post pics of MORE chicks, and you can probally talk more shit like a bitter gay man, but up me one, lets see how you get down in the club! What clubs do you go to? I go to tons every week. Maybe we've bumped into each other, usually I remember when someone is at one with a supermodel. enlighten me

the website is www.descontrolenatlanta.com . Ive gotta change my sig, but thats thte site with all the latin coverage. My computer crashed the night befor the site was set to launch, so i put a quick verfsion of it up until i get my pc fixed. But basically if you go to any of the clubs on that webpage then you shoudl get hookedup. Weve got the dVD coming out soon, going to edit it in like 3 hours

Certified Gearhead

yeah i go to santo every saturday and that shit is nothing like those pictures haha and last time i went to chaparall on thursday it wasnt like that ethier way to many guys in up there.. and friday.. cancun is completly empty haha me and my boy were the only ppl in there couple fridays ago

Yea, i gotta take cancun off that list, i was kinda tipsy when i put that up. Naw, chaparall is doing its thing right now. The fights arekinda killin it though. we are thinking about working a friday spot, but we just closed a deal on concert, so we are kinda busy. Santo Domingo gets packed, but Nova doenst know how to get the crowd tro that level. Usually when I go, my table looks like those pics though. But usually my crew is a catalyst in gettin things wild. My boy edwin used to do his thing at cuervo onstage, i talk to them offstage to get them onstage, and we just get it crazy. Now we got professional video crew, so its gonna get interesting! All of those pics are from chaparall, with the last one from Atlanta Peach. Atlanta Peach gets PACKED on saturday

Certified Gearhead

hell yeah i need ta start hittin up atlanta peach every saturday after santo.. yeah i prolly seen yall up at santo i aint never at tables and shit but i always see ppl and theres mad girls at the tables sometimes but its all older people.. usually therell be like some mad old rich dudes wit drinks and the young girls just hangin around them haha

LOL haha tell 'em wadup Frank.. hey man how come I aint on the "get in free" list??

Certified Gearhead

shit put me on it too haha what i gotta do to get on that shit lol

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

lol dats terrible to talk about that girls titties like that. lol hey i jus want to say REPRESENT BORIQUAS Y LATINAS!!!!!! UUUUUN BEESSSSOOOS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast
    LOL haha tell 'em wadup Frank.. hey man how come I aint on the "get in free" list??
    I got you! I havent been inside of SD for a minute. Just got out of meeting for thursday nights. I got some fat joe tickets for thursday if you dont want to go to aventura. Im not even sure if i want to go because it seems like its what everbody working with me is saying F the world to go to. Kiko rodriguz [my ex's cousin] is oging to be at SD, Fat Joe at the atrium, aventura at atlanta peach, and then i gotta go to chaparall to talk to the owner. NOT ENOUGH HANDS! LOL, then monchy and alexandra on saturday at the ballroom. Im slammed with work. Our site is up, but the day before launch my pc crashed so the site thats up isnt even the right one. One i made in a couple hours so our sponsors dont bitch. Imma talk to Nova thursday and clear some names on the list. Ill let you konw how many i got for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    lol dats terrible to talk about that girls titties like that. lol hey i jus want to say REPRESENT BORIQUAS Y LATINAS!!!!!! UUUUUN BEESSSSOOOS!!!!
    So what clubs can i find you wildin out at? I think Ive seen your car at Gwinnett Place Mall a couple years ago, but never at teh club. Ever go to the latin spots?

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

hahaha you've never seen my car..............i jus got mine. its a 240 sx 90' but yea i sty in Dunwoody. i got to latin spots like Havanna and Sactuary and some other spots. but i go everywhere from reggae to hiphop clubs to techno and rock. im real diverse ................................

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    hahaha you've never seen my car..............i jus got mine. its a 240 sx 90' but yea i sty in Dunwoody. i got to latin spots like Havanna and Sactuary and some other spots. but i go everywhere from reggae to hiphop clubs to techno and rock. im real diverse ................................
    Go everywhere eh? How about a little old school funk...MJQ tonight?

alright thats cool Frank, just let me know, I use to be cool with Nova but as soon as I started messin with Flavia a few years back he got some ego damage or something, LOL sometimes now he act like he dont know me.... oh and if you aint using any of those tickets (Aventura/Fat Joe) gimme a call, Im down for whatever Thursday night. gimme a time and place and Ill come pick 'em up!!

laters

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

frank, i got a bunch in my personal collection.. most of em from the pole in my basement! woo hoo!!! that was the best investment i ever made.. well.. that ans buyin house that can take soem partys!
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

IA KING

I live in the "real world". I actually go out and see girls out in the real world and see these girls, take the pictuers, do my thing. The girls are nasty and you have only seen the faces of 2 girls. LOL, When you find girls out in public, not all of them are the product of hours with a makeup artist or airbrushing from photoshop. Maybe you are used to looking at women getting naked from pictures that are online and in magazines, but I dont see many problems with the girls i posted.
    well said... haters are normally A) gay B) not getting any other than rosie c) in denial ... the girls aren't my style and i think my wife is hotter but DAMN FINE POST CHIEF

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

yea, i agree with that paul,.. "real world" girls arent 10's, they dont have perfect bodies, etc.. i mean the girlsin the pix arent my style, but some of em.. yea.. some of em look/are dirty, but ya get those.. its what make the world go round!
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

Certified Gearhead

idk, ive seen some real world 10's lol but i know wat yall are sayin

Who's online...I'M ONLINE JUSHAVNFUN69's Avatar

Thumbs up GIRLS

I LOVE TO REAL GIRLS MORE THAN MAG GIRLS. AZZ AND UNWAXED IS SEXY AZZ HELL. REAL GIRLS = REAL LIFE!!!! PINCH YOURSELF FELLAS CAUSE YA DREAMING...LOL

KEEP THOSE PICS COMING YO!!!!

I LOVE GURLS GURLS GURLS GURLS...GURLS I DO ADORE!!!!

:jerkit: YES SURRRRR!!!! :jerkit:
    Stand up to be seen; speak up to be heard; shut up to be appreciated.

I need no stinking piston

Damn... those are some SKANK ASS lookin bitches!!!

I go to the club more times in a month than most people go in a year [No, for real], and usually the girls that are all supermodelled up arent really going to be on stage showing ass and dropping their shirt grinding on the MC because it took them 3 hours just to get their hair straight.

In every instance though, I really hate the "supermodel" look. There are girls who look good, yea, but i like a girl that looks like its a possibility in seeing her, and not some airbrushed, lab created female. Those females you see in maxim and fhm, how many girls do you see that look like that in the street? LOL

and how can someone really say "Oh, that girl has yellow teeth?" WTF? Are you going to bust out and be like "Oh, she is wearing a summer dark with something other than a spring neutral".

My pc crashed so ive been doing most of my posting from my sisters laptop, but imma post some more, LOL, everyone keeps telling me to!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast