Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NWS!!!! - Noches Descontrol - How Franky P does it in the club!!

IA Senior Member

Now your tryin to start a "whos cock is bigger than who's" contest. I could care less who you "promote" or whatnot. Your so much into this spanish thing, but aren't you black? Surely being black shouldnt matter, or being anything other than hispanic shouldn't matter, but I'm sure there are pleanty of spanish folks at these clubs that DONT want you there.

Dude, just chill the fuck out. I tried ending this easy with my last post so lets end it. I don't care who you promote and I dont care what "awesome" parties you go to. Have fun with your "descontrolenatlanta.com." You dont care what I say and I dont care what you say, END OF STORY.

PS: If your trying to promote shit, remember that there will be people like me that dislike something. Don't attack the person back or else your "promoting" will be done negatively. Its just like a business, a happy customer tells good things about the company, an unhappy customer tells everyone they fucking know BAD things to turn them away.

funny stuff guys, funny stuff.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

LOL, this thread has been nothing but laughter. Your the one who was talking who did the cock pulling with talking about sharing bottles with Usher like nobody ever has. Not me. You just opened a can of worms, thats all.

And black? LOL, in every one of my post, im my sig, it shows my flags. Call me DiploNegro all day, dont forget my dominican mother. You dont get out much do you? I know dominicans, puerto ricans, cubans, panamanians, and columbians that are wesley snipes dark as hell. You have no legs to stand on? Stop faking, tell me the truth, youve never been to a latin club have you?

EDIT: I realize that the people you shit on today can be the person who throws the biggest concert next month. Im not going to lose sleep on someone who is in the industry [LOL,you really are] that thinks that all latin clubs have females that are hoes or have STDs, or has gangbangers that are 4 foot tall with switchblades.
    Last edited by FrnkPwrs; 05-04-2005 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Promotion tidbit

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Im on to move to other parts! Big ass concerts coming up at the ballroom! Lot pf bachata concerts. Then I found out last week about a BIG concert coming next year that the contract is solid on. Oh, and Nina Sky is coming with a reggaeton group soon too.

way to go Frank. no haters needed, no locking threads either GET THE BITCHES OUT!!!

PS you need to call me next party TI throws homey!! I gotta expand my mind, my culture!! LOL

Drifter/Kneedragger

bahahaha, my club's bigger than your club

IA Senior Member

I didnt say EVERYONE has stds at these clubs or switchblades, but its a more common thing. I mean seriously though..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc04581vdsbhssfdhb-jpg  

Spanish people are more likely to have STDs? Jst stop trying. Leave my thread

Certified Gearhead

man, how'd we go from having a thread for fun turn into a prejudiced and stereotyped filled thread? interesting that all of the people saying the chicks are garbage haven't posted 1 single pic of any chick. but i digress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    yeah frank i think i saw u right b4 i was leaving me and my boy diego were sittin down and u were takin a pic of this girl like standing my the tables close to the dance floor. post that picture because i think im in it
    Hold up, you talking about Diego with the black civic? He works with me if you are. Are you talking about the back wall where when you walk in the door, you go left and all teh way to the back? If so, I think I know whapicture you are talking about that I took. There was a table and i took a picture of the females there, and then of Tego and some chick, and rafy messed it up, and then some other chick. Or you talking about the table where u first walk in and where jonathon and cynthiahad their birthday table?

Frank, I like them like you do. Nice and thick in the right places. Nice titties and a nice ass. My wifey is dominican and she got what I like, LOL. But yeah I see your pics and most females you got in the pics are nice, I could do without a few, the ones with the cellulite and excess stretch marks, but any haters that say they are nasty, I say whatever. I know if any of them offered up some ass to the guys saying they are nasty, or too fat, or whatever, they'd be ON IT!! Just like we would, LOL. Nice pics, besides the ones that look like you were drunk and they came out blurry. Me gusta.
    My other car is a UP-ARMOR HMMWV(Humvee)
    w/ a MK-19 mounted on top

Arrow

Yo John its James my bad i havent hit u up been mad busy ill call u up fa show 2 day yo i was going to ask u where the pic u took of me and rosy at chaparal 1 time

Certified Gearhead

nah im talkin bout the table when u first walk in straight ahead of u a little to the right ... but ne wayz i met you last night at santo

IA.COM Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTEDeg
    Frank, I like them like you do. Nice and thick in the right places. Nice titties and a nice ass. My wifey is dominican and she got what I like, LOL. But yeah I see your pics and most females you got in the pics are nice, I could do without a few, the ones with the cellulite and excess stretch marks, but any haters that say they are nasty, I say whatever. I know if any of them offered up some ass to the guys saying they are nasty, or too fat, or whatever, they'd be ON IT!! Just like we would, LOL. Nice pics, besides the ones that look like you were drunk and they came out blurry. Me gusta.

how you end up maried with a dominican girl in Augusta? hehe

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    I'm not tryin to be as harsh as you took it but i mean dude come on? Look in this pic i reposted, seriously, did she forget to wipe the rest of her shit off her ass? Dude, you dont even know me, my type of club may be different than your type, but places I go we might like to dress up nicer and ball just a little bit higher than your clubs. Shaking your jiggly ass so everyone can see your shitstaines and stretchmarks is your club. Eleven50 is my #1 hot spot and dressing nice is one of the things with it. No one "shakes" there ass and generally you CAN walk out with a girl that ranks high on the scale and has a lower chance of an std than Latin clubs. One of the main reasons I don't go to places like that anymore is the fact that everyone is trying to be better than everyone else, and if you look at some little 4 foot mexican the wrong way, hes got his padres or whatever on you with switchblades and whatnot. Gang related shit is fucking gay and not my type of crowd, call me a pussy, but most of all call me smart. But not to talk shit about latin clubs, I use to go to a lot like a year ago and got friends with the managers and then the owner of a group of clubs. Eclipse, El Norte, Carnavale, La Rumba, etc. Ive just grown out of that whole scene, the chicks there tend to be nasty, or if they arent a slut and they seem to be clean, then they are most likely with a guy.

As for my pics, I dont take pics. When I'm in a club, I'm never "camera ready." I'm sure your pimpin it with your cam around your neck, spare batteries and film in a fanny pack. Places I go, I will admit, girls dont show their ass crack. You might think, "well that sucks, you cant see shitty ass crack from crackwhores like I can," but no, the chicks that DONT shake their ass generally have a nice clean ass and save the ass shaking for later at their apartment. (If your lucky enough to get there)

Obviously if your at clubs that often then your looking for some PUSSY, which is a rare thing among some spanish chicks, because of how they have some morals where it takes a long time to have sex with them. Now dont harrass that comment by saying "maybe you just cant get any" because thats bullshit. Try finding a clean, thin, and beautiful spanish girl and you tell me how "easy" it would be to sleep with her. Luckly, I get my pussy on a regular basis and still strut my shit at a club on weekends. As for calling me gay, well thats just your outraged mind trying to take a quick cheapshot at me. I never once even hinted at being gay, but to you, I guess me disliking your shitstretched chicks makes me "gay."

Overall though I'm not trying to instigate an arguement with you because I DO realize we come from 2 different club backgrounds and the music, style, and people are totally different. And as for the real world thing, I'm still in the real world, but the girls I go for and generally get may be a few steps up than the girls you go for. And yet again, thats just another difference we have, so there is no right and wrong when it comes to this (meaning this paragraph).

Whatever, but anyways have fun, be safe, and dont fuck girls that look like this.....

w o w...............its not that serious. and thats messed up you talkin about that girl like that....its stretch marks...........most women have them even the ones you see in the magazine from vogue to HIN. you shouldnt be so materialistic about your women........but hey its whatever floats your boat im not hatin on you....................cause i know exactly how i like my men.

stretch marks never hurt nobody...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    nah im talkin bout the table when u first walk in straight ahead of u a little to the right ... but ne wayz i met you last night at santo
    Yea, nice meeting you. LOL, Im just walking in my house since Saturday night. But yea, im processing the photos and putting them up now. The site we ahve sucks compared to version 2 we got coming. Im busting ass right now to try to get the good one up.

IA.COM Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by JITB

Helps traffic the tongue better. just follow the lines.

Certified Gearhead

hey can u try and make the picture section easier to navigate.. like quicker to look through them and choose wat u wanna see u know what i mean?

yea, thats what im working on right now. ive got the pics from saturday, we hit 4 clubs, that i gotta put up. Im using regular gallery software. Im thinking about quitting my 9-5, well, 8-6 so i can put more time into the site.

The wifey is from Yonkers, LOL. We met in Louisianna been ALL over and ended up here in Augusta, at least for a little longer, LOL.
    My other car is a UP-ARMOR HMMWV(Humvee)
    w/ a MK-19 mounted on top

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123