Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: GSU peeps

__DailyGrind

Default GSU peeps

who is here attend GSU...i been seeing some cars up there...just wondering if i am close to IA members or not...

__DailyGrind

^^^is = in

hm... I go there, the fc is at home though, one of the white FCs on campus is my best friend's
    IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs

- IA Mgmt

__DailyGrind

i c.....damn we should hang out sometimes....shoot pool or something....i need some people to talk about cars....lol

i used to go there, here is what i have to say about the school...
    when i graduated high school about 10 of us went to gsu. at the begining of the 2nd semester 2 of us went to the school, 1 droped out, and the rest transfered. at the begining of the 3rd semester i was the only one left. unless you live in the dorm or join a frat your life is gonna suck donkey balls. all my highschool friends went outta state or to schools that werent close and like your findin out its hard to find cool car people there. i used to go visit my friends at schools like valdosta state, auburn, uga, nrth ga, and even tech. we'd go out and you'd always find someone that used to go to gsu, usually they were sitting alone or were in a very small group. every single person i meet that used to go to gsu and had transferd bought me at least 2 drinks and couldnt tell me how much happier they were having transferd. its like we were all part of the same horrible accident. because the administration at the school jacked me around so bad i'm having to go to gainesville college for a year before i can transfer to nrth ga. i am sooooooo much happier at gainesville. the first day of class i sat in the classroom and could see my car out the window IN THE FREE PARKING LOT, like i didnt have to pay for a parking pass or anything. when class was over i went outside and sat on the grass next to the lake(they got a friggin lake!) and i didnt have to worry about sitting in needle or glass or bum shit. there was no fat homeless bitch(a fat homeless woman, explain that one to me) askin me for food money while she was eatin a cheeseburger. theres so much more i could tell you but i'll leave it at this transfer now while you can, they dont care about your education they only care about your money and they will do everything they can to keep you in that school .
    "...I'm a thief, I'm a liar, There's my church, I sing in the choir..."

where is gsu?

I go there. GSU is downtown.
    G37s 6MT/coupe

Which GSU? Southern or State
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

Georgia State University
    G37s 6MT/coupe

Quote Originally Posted by bludprix
    Georgia State University
    Gotcha..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

__DailyGrind

Quote Originally Posted by bludprix
    I go there. GSU is downtown.

>>hey man let;s meet and discuss on ur rims for sale....lol....and yeh i agree...GSU only wants ur damn money.....they don;t giv ea damn about u..i ma transfer after next semester....

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by VinhBodyS
    >>hey man let;s meet and discuss on ur rims for sale....lol....and yeh i agree...GSU only wants ur damn money.....they don;t giv ea damn about u..i ma transfer after next semester....
    well thats not entirely true, my sister goes there and is graduating next spring

I'm at State. I like it here, they have a Business school with a good name in the business world.

yeah. good school. the administration does fuck you around which sucks. but what i like about it is that it doesnt have too much of a campus-y feel. you dont really have to deal too much with fat boys and sorority chicks. i cant stand that shit. most ppl there are commuters; i like the fact i can go to class then leave without having to deal with the whole college life bullshit.

__DailyGrind

Quote Originally Posted by Sledlude
    yeah. good school. the administration does fuck you around which sucks. but what i like about it is that it doesnt have too much of a campus-y feel. you dont really have to deal too much with fat boys and sorority chicks. i cant stand that shit. most ppl there are commuters; i like the fact i can go to class then leave without having to deal with the whole college life bullshit.

exactly!!! ....that;s how i feel too.....make u feel more grown up..than just bein around those party animals...lol.....and business knowlegde is wat State is about...i like it too

unless you live in the dorm or join a frat your life is gonna suck donkey balls.
    ^^i agree i use to go gsu and i hated it after a few semesters. 1st semester was kewl and second was ok after that just down hill.

i'm transferring out sophomore year to GA tech, then I might go off to UF
    IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs

- IA Mgmt

i got accepted to gsu a few weeks ago, 99% sure im going there next year and probably gonna major in business

Well I got into GSA...and Im not familiar with this area and how this school works. Is there another campus near Duluth or something? Help me out Im gettin nervous and how everything works...well I know how to enroll but Ihave no idea where to go and when to enroll for spring semester. I want to California State University of Northridge by the way you want to know.

oh and uh AHHAAH same AS ME!!!!

I go there this is my 4th year there...I drive a 99 Civic Si.

I go there I'm also in my forth year....

I commute to GSU it sucks haha. I want to transfer out but no school lets you do that midway as far as i know.

Certified Gearhead

GaState does have it bad points... but it definately has it good ones to. What school can compare w/ the ladies of GaState? None IMHO... I thought about leaving... but the business school is where its at.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipseGST
    GaState does have it bad points... but it definately has it good ones to. What school can compare w/ the ladies of GaState? None IMHO... I thought about leaving... but the business school is where its at.
    So are you saying theres good looking ones there? Honestly, about 1 out of every 50 or so i see daily is good looking. When i visited some friends down at southern for example it was way more though! But state does have more chicks than guys.

I go to gsu
    -- WRX --
    12.8@111mph

Certified Gearhead

1 in 50? That ratio is far off... I'd say about 1 in 5 is attractive. GaState is so big, you have to be at the right place. Then it depends on what ethnicity of women you're lookin for. They all hang at different places.

I go to GSU. M-DEck FO LIFE! lol. This will be my second semester here and I like going here. THe Business school is one of the top ten so I am staying here. So if you ever see a silver tinted out RSX with importatlanta.com on the windows honk at me.
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

I went there also

it really depends on what you want out of your college experience.
    If you want to party and hang out and stuff, then UGA is your best bet.
    If you just want to go to class and get it done with, then GSU is great for that. I enjoyed my time there but it wasnt what I was looking for.
    also, the administration does like to fuc around with you. I had more than my share of bad experiences with them. they lost my HOPE application a few semesters in a row, said they never got my papers, then said i didnt qualify. funny thing is i have never dropped my gpa below a 3.7.

Quote Originally Posted by sloRSX
    I go to GSU. M-DEck FO LIFE! lol.
    you lucky thing you
    -- WRX --
    12.8@111mph

lol this is the second semester that I have won...lol. Hopefully I can get it for every semester.
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

__DailyGrind

anyone up for a GSU meet at one of the luncheon places?.....

Quote Originally Posted by ironchef
    So are you saying theres good looking ones there? Honestly, about 1 out of every 50 or so i see daily is good looking. When i visited some friends down at southern for example it was way more though! But state does have more chicks than guys.
    thats about right. if i had 4 classes, that averaged out to about 200 people, and i was lucky if there where 4 good lookin girls. thats not even the fucked up part, your standard of what is good looking will go down so far its not even funny. for the purpose of this disscusion, lets say the chick from everwood is a 10(or for those of you who dont know we'll say christina agulaira(sp?) when shes not in full on freak mode). now im a realistic person, i usually dated in the 7-8 range(9 if i got real lucky) as im a solid 7 on a good day. 5 being a girl you'd sleep with if you were drunk and a 4 for you'd do if you were really drunk and you wouldnt tell anyone. after 2yrs at gsu a 7 was a 10 and id do the chick that worked the graveyard shift at waffle house if no one was looking.
    "...I'm a thief, I'm a liar, There's my church, I sing in the choir..."

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianHoff
    thats about right. if i had 4 classes, that averaged out to about 200 people, and i was lucky if there where 4 good lookin girls. thats not even the fucked up part, your standard of what is good looking will go down so far its not even funny. for the purpose of this disscusion, lets say the chick from everwood is a 10(or for those of you who dont know we'll say christina agulaira(sp?) when shes not in full on freak mode). now im a realistic person, i usually dated in the 7-8 range(9 if i got real lucky) as im a solid 7 on a good day. 5 being a girl you'd sleep with if you were drunk and a 4 for you'd do if you were really drunk and you wouldnt tell anyone. after 2yrs at gsu a 7 was a 10 and id do the chick that worked the graveyard shift at waffle house if no one was looking.
    Yea it's pretty depressing.

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

I agree with you guys. The chicks at GSU are pretty much

There are VERY FEW that i would ever even think about taking a look at. And man, i agree with you completely, the standard has dropped big time. I was wondering about that to myself the other day. I was like what the hell man. I noticed my standard had dropped, and now this makes sense

I go to Perimeter Lawrenceville campus and i'm like !! They have some pretty hot girls there man.

I've heard the same about KSU

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

To find hot chicks at gsu you're probably going to need to join a frat so you can get into sororiety parties lol.

Certified Gearhead

Damn... some of yall sound depressed about GaState. Yea, it has it problems, but what school doesn't? In regards to the enviroment, it's an a downtown campus. Most campuses are like that. NYC is just about the same.

I see beautiful woman on the regular there. The spots to see all the beautiful woman is pretty simple: Library, Computer Labs, Student Center, Law Library & Alderhold. These days the beautiful ones are the smart ones also. The plaza woman are the hit-it/forget-it type.

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianHoff
    damn, we gsu chicks are that bad? i thought there were WAY more decent looking girls there than guys. there are seriously NO hot men that i have seen there, maybe like 1 or 2. its pretty busted. and then the hot men you find there are dumb as fucking rocks, and i dont roll like that .

Quote Originally Posted by ClipseGST
    Damn... some of yall sound depressed about GaState. Yea, it has it problems, but what school doesn't? In regards to the enviroment, it's an a downtown campus. Most campuses are like that. NYC is just about the same.

I see beautiful woman on the regular there. The spots to see all the beautiful woman is pretty simple: Library, Computer Labs, Student Center, Law Library & Alderhold. These days the beautiful ones are the smart ones also. The plaza woman are the hit-it/forget-it type.
    Like we said, the standard drops. And yours seems to have dropped a whole lot lower than ours

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Certified Gearhead

Lol, Funny!!! I just happen to involved w/ alot of things @ GSU so I meet the people who are worth meeting.

What type of woman are you looking for? I can bet $5 that I can tell you where you can find one that'll surpass your expections.. but wait... that should be pretty easy right?

Yea i heard most of the hispanic chicks hang out at the panther lounge, but i'm usually not at GSU for very long. I just go to class and leave.

Like this past semester, on mon. and wed. i had 2 classes and they both in the same room only 10 mins apart from each other lol. So i would go home right away. And on tues. and thurs. i only had one class, so i would go there and go home.

What are you involved in over there?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast