Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: GSU peeps

I have a class in the aderhold learning center.. Is there parking nearby?? anybody know??
    -- WRX --
    12.8@111mph

__DailyGrind

FUK this.....this is the time when i go to eat lunch.....MOnday and Wednesday....11-12 at the chickfila place.....food court or wat the fuk they call that place near the bookstore in Urban life.....Tuesday and Thursday my lunch time is 12:15 to 1......who want to meet and have lunch...

Quote Originally Posted by VinhBodyS
    FUK this.....this is the time when i go to eat lunch.....MOnday and Wednesday....11-12 at the chickfila place.....food court or wat the fuk they call that place near the bookstore in Urban life.....Tuesday and Thursday my lunch time is 12:15 to 1......who want to meet and have lunch...
    Me and a friend have 12:15-1 on t/tr as well for lunch, well i have that, hes got like 10:45 till 3 something lol.

P.S. Clipse wheres the places you said the hotties were hanging out btw?

__DailyGrind

the hotties are every where.....well i like to look at white chicks....even tho i can;t never get one.....lol......anyway....ironchef....wanna have lunch Thursday?....who else wanna join?.,.....and i got Friday off.....sometime i go workout or shoot pool......who is up for that shit?

__DailyGrind

^^i ma wear a name tag everyday...with my name on it...VinhBodyS....lol....hit me up bitches!!

Certified Gearhead

Sry for the late responce... body is in pain from workin out. They're everywhere to be honest. I work for the labs, so I meet people on a constant basis. Library, and computer labs are good spots if you ure trying to meet an intellectual. The plaza, if ya wanna meet a gold-digger. Frat/Sorority row is ya wanna meet a sorority chick. The list goes on. Ya won't really meet people in the spots everyone goes to.

Hell yea they got some fine ass girls this semester...they all came out of hiding. lol

My schedule is:

Monday - Speech 1000 @ 11-11:50 & Speech 2050 @ 1:30-2:45
    Tuesday - Elementary Statistics @ 9:30-10:45, English 1102 @ 11-12:15, & Political Science/American Gov't @ 1-2:15
    Wednesday - Speech 1000 @ 11-11:50 & Speech 2050 @ 1:30-2:45
    Thursday - Elementary Statistics @ 9:30-10:45, English 1102 @ 11-12:15, & Political Science/American Gov't @ 1-2:15

I'm down for lunch around 12:15-1 as long as it is near Aderhold cuz my Pols class is in ALC 5.
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

__DailyGrind

yes it will be at Urban LIfe.....and only 30 minutes eating won;t make u late.....i am down for 12:15 to 1 tomorrow.....who else is down?

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

yes it will be at Urban LIfe.....and only 30 minutes eating won;t make u late.....i am down for 12:15 to 1 tomorrow.....who else is down?
    Hey where you at right now? I'm in library north again right now on the 2nd floor

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by sloRSX
    Hell yea they got some fine ass girls this semester...they all came out of hiding. lol

My schedule is:

Monday - Speech 1000 @ 11-11:50 & Speech 2050 @ 1:30-2:45
    Tuesday - Elementary Statistics @ 9:30-10:45, English 1102 @ 11-12:15, & Political Science/American Gov't @ 1-2:15
    Wednesday - Speech 1000 @ 11-11:50 & Speech 2050 @ 1:30-2:45
    Thursday - Elementary Statistics @ 9:30-10:45, English 1102 @ 11-12:15, & Political Science/American Gov't @ 1-2:15

I'm down for lunch around 12:15-1 as long as it is near Aderhold cuz my Pols class is in ALC 5.
    Freshman?

Who do you have speech 2050 with? If it's Bellon, the fat white guy, he's cool as shit and funny as hell!! Awesome prof. The class is easy as shit, but i got a C . I didn't read the books and NEVER EVER went to class, so i got the C b/c i missed all the quizzes. That's what killed me. I did excellent on the tests b/c they were all from his lectures and notes. I would still suggest not buying the book, just reading it from like a friend or someone else that has bought it. And do the quizzes!!!

Who do you have political science with? If it's some old white guy, he's racist as shit!! But he's funny. Again, i didn't buy the book and got a B on the class. I took really really good notes though.

For speech 1000 i had Moss, some fat black guy. His class was easy as shit. I have that book if you need it 20 bux!!

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

For speech I have some fat white dude that kinda talks with a hint of gayness in his voice and he said that the one that he wanted had an access code that cant be used more than once and the stuff on the internet is worth 20% of the grade in the class.

Speech 2050 I have with Joseph Velanzano (some italian american dude talks like he is on the Sopranos) cool as shit though cuz he wont be in town half the classes cuz he gives lectures at other colleges. lol

And Political Science I have with Joseph D. Peek whoever the hell that is. lol

Yea Im a freshman and yea I am down with eating at Urban Life cuz the salads there are the shit at Salad by Design. lol
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

For speech I have some fat white dude that kinda talks with a hint of gayness in his voice and he said that the one that he wanted had an access code that cant be used more than once and the stuff on the internet is worth 20% of the grade in the class.

Speech 2050 I have with Joseph Velanzano (some italian american dude talks like he is on the Sopranos) cool as shit though cuz he wont be in town half the classes cuz he gives lectures at other colleges. lol

And Political Science I have with Joseph D. Peek whoever the hell that is. lol

Yea Im a freshman and yea I am down with eating at Urban Life cuz the salads there are the shit at Salad by Design. lol
    Man i already ate. I ate at that place next to subway by aderhold .

Ahhhhhh Joseph Peek!! That's the guy i was telling you about!! He's a grumpy ass old man and you'll see his hint or racism come out every now and then Don't buy the book, you wont need it. Just take good notes. O and i have the study guides with all the answers

nice i heard he gives those bitches out a week before the test...pretty bad ass...seems a little hard cuz he said he only grades the 4 exams and they are 25% a piece
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

I got political science with calhoun-brown, she seems pretty cool and knowledgeable.

Does anybody know who drives a silver rsx at gsu... I think I saw an import atlanta sticker on the window.
    -- WRX --
    12.8@111mph

Certified Gearhead

Lets all run some lunch next week... this week has been crazy since I'm back on the job @ state. What's everyone's aim sn?

aim: cracked bondo. im down.

Quote Originally Posted by turbowrx
    Does anybody know who drives a silver rsx at gsu... I think I saw an import atlanta sticker on the window.
    That would be me...little base rsx with 5% windows and IA stickers. and a bit of bass. lol
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

Quote Originally Posted by ClipseGST
    Lets all run some lunch next week... this week has been crazy since I'm back on the job @ state. What's everyone's aim sn?
    aim : iron ch3f igor, definitely lets do the lunch thing! Although i can only do it 1215-1 t/tr but yea lets do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ironchef
    aim : iron ch3f igor, definitely lets do the lunch thing! Although i can only do it 1215-1 t/tr but yea lets do it!!
    Hellz yea me too same days tuesday and thursday 12:15-1. Holler at me on aim iGObyALVIN
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

__DailyGrind

holla at me too....i am down wit T and TR 12:15 to 1......Litw2whoaDN86

__DailyGrind

i will be in that place for lunch tomorow.....i have a black book bag that hang to one side......oh wat the hell...i ma just tape IMport atlanta on it......call me when u see me

nice i heard he gives those bitches out a week before the test...pretty bad ass...seems a little hard cuz he said he only grades the 4 exams and they are 25% a piece
    Welcome to college

^^^. the classes like that are shit. it sucks when you have 4 tests, 50 quizzes and like 4 15 page papers. college sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledlude
    ^^^. the classes like that are shit. it sucks when you have 4 tests, 50 quizzes and like 4 15 page papers. college sucks.
    The advantage of that though is your grades are alot more spread out, so if you fuck up one test it wont fuck up your whole grade.

__DailyGrind

i like classes that do nothing and get As....lol....but that shit comes only once in ur entire college years....so screw it....jsut do the work and be done wit it

I'm down to meet up for lunch.
    -- WRX --
    12.8@111mph

__DailyGrind

aight....everyone just fuking meet infront of that CHickfila place at 12:15....if u stand there i ma ask u if u are IA member.....aight?.....tomrow 12 :15

__DailyGrind

OH FCMAN>>>>>if u are reading this...i finally know who is in ur SIG>...lol....u can go to the NWS section i got some of her pics there.....nice shit bro

Hmmmmmm i just might make it out tomorrow. Who knows.

But i think i like the classes more with just 4 tests. I guess i'm a good test taker and i'm good with notes so i usually do pretty good.

When it comes to those classes with all those quizzes and shit, i never take the quizzes seriously just half ass all of them and i end up doing ALRIGHT in the class. FUCK QUIZZES!

aight....everyone just fuking meet infront of that CHickfila place at 12:15....if u stand there i ma ask u if u are IA member.....aight?.....tomrow 12 :15
    I might be there around 12:20, my class gets out kinda late so we'll see.

__DailyGrind

i will probably be holding a TO GO box ......or a yogurt ......12 15 or 12 20 ....is koo

z00m z00m..... ORGANIZATIONXIII's Avatar

My schedule is absolutely F0x0rEd.. TUE/THUR I have on class.. IN THE MORNING.. fucking AMERICAN POLICING at 8 am in ALC...

but yeah, I'm there all DAY MONDAY.. and WED i'm there til like 5.. so drop me a buzz..

adiddy404

I drive a little teal hatch.. with a RUTSPEED STICKER/IA.COM sticker..

btw.. iron chef.. you by any chance take CJ STATS?

Quote Originally Posted by Cremepuff
    btw.. iron chef.. you by any chance take CJ STATS?
    No clue what that is.

So i went today to try and meet up with you guys, and i look inside the cafeteria and its the most people i've ever seen in there, i was like wtf? haha, it was so damn packed. I was afraid to even go inside.

__DailyGrind

i was inside but couldn;t get out becuz of all the people.....wtf is going on!!>....can;t they just eat else where.....lol

I've never seen it like that, it was crazy! I waited in line to pay for my food for like 10 minutes.

I don't fuck with the panther plaza.. especially during the MAIN LUNCH hour.. everyone goes there..

__DailyGrind

next time i ma bring some home made fried rice and egg roll...fuk pahter plaza

Hell yea just meet in the Food COurt in the Student Center...the one that has Burger King.
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast