Thread: SHOUT

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Default SHOUT

The new HOT joint that just opened up of peachtree street. Very close to 14th. The place is HOT. IF you havent been by there to see it, go for it. During the day the restaurant serves real good oriental food. Its real nice...

Need to get a cabana with some people and hook it up..$175 per cabana, and that amount goes into your drinking tab you have to meet, which is $175 also.
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

where is this? i wanna go

hold up hold up, so you pay $175 for a cabana at this night club, then you need to order $175 of liquor?? It doesn't sound too bad, just want to make sure though

Certified Gearhead

Shout is reaaaaaaaaaaally good. The same owner of Twist over by Phipps. Twist has awesome tapas.
    Shout is over on 14th

IA.COM Founder.

sounds like another "rip you of while you trying to look like a bolla club"

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    sounds like another "rip you of while you trying to look like a bolla club"

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by AtifSajid
    The new HOT joint that just opened up of peachtree street. Very close to 14th. The place is HOT. IF you havent been by there to see it, go for it. During the day the restaurant serves real good oriental food. Its real nice...

Need to get a cabana with some people and hook it up..$175 per cabana, and that amount goes into your drinking tab you have to meet, which is $175 also.
    No thanks. I;'d rather not "get' a cabana and increase my drink tab to $350 at any other place and just get a bottle of Crystal
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

No no..its not like that..that $175 goes into your bar tab. So its almost like your paying for your liquor upfront, so in a way they know they are going to get there money.
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Yea, i was going ot post that to clear it up for people. Its like if you prepay $175 for liquor you get a free cabana. So you can say 4 people pay $50/ea in drinks and then 12.50 ea on getting the cabana

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Islander

Aah damn that does not sound so bad then.... Hmmm how many people does a cabana hold?

Yea, how many people? What type of music do they play? Hey, $175 in alcohol? That sounds like a plan! BUt thats a lot of drinks too! $5 beers, $8 mixed? LOL, a good time!

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

I think the smaller cabana hold like 6 people and there is one larger one that holds 12?
    As for music, I dont know. I havent been there on a weekend night yet, but im sure its the house music, maaayyybbbeeee some hiphop.

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

If its nice this weekend..Im riding out there..

Islander

I may do a Cabana for my B day then......

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

if your birthday is on the 31st, you better reserve now...lol.