Thread: Atheists

Certified Gearhead

Default Atheists

You know

I was watching a debate between Richard Dawkins and John Lennox.

I think it was interesting to see Richard Dawkins actually go as far as to say that evolution is an intelligent process which can be used to explain the origins of life as we know it. However, when asked how he determines evolution is an intelligent process when he does not believe in a creator, this oh so intelligent man with tons of "evidence and reason" responds "it just can't be, I just can't believe it"

It is amazing how this man is actually thought of as if he were the end all on the discussion of a creator God. His arguments are destructive because he leaves out the biggest part of the puzzle. God.

thats all.
    "Their [the new atheists] treatment of the religious viewpoint is pathetic to the point of non-being. Richard Dawkins in The God Delusion would fail any introductory philosophy or religion course. Proudly he criticizes that whereof he knows nothing... I am indignant at the poor quality of the argumentation in Dawkins, Dennett, Hitchens, and all of the others in that group."

~Michael Ruse, atheist & author and philosopher of biology at Florida State University
    full article

So he says he doesn't believe in a creator but he can't believe there is no creator? I'm confused ... link please.