Thread: Taurus Millenium Pro .40 Question

Default Taurus Millenium Pro .40 Question

Ok so I bought a taurus millenium pro .40 couple months ago. When I put 10 rounds into either clip(that came with pristol) it sounds like one of the rounds are loose inside the clip. Like something inside the clip is rattling. Take one of the rounds out and problem goes away. Just seeing if anyone else with the taurus millenium pro .40 has the same problem. A friend of mine has the taurus millenium pro 9mm and his clips hold 12 rounds and doesnt have this problem.

This is pretty common with double stack magazines. As long as the magazine doesn't give you any feeding issues, it's nothing to worry about. It is usually just slack between two of the lower rounds in the magazine. Mostly it's because the angle of the ramp on the follower isn't the exact same angle as the feed lips, so the upper rounds are angled a certain degree and the very bottom round is angled another degree, so there is usually some slack towards the front of the round.
    Last edited by SiRed94; 07-14-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRed94 View Post
    This is pretty common with double stack magazines. As long as the magazine doesn't give you any feeding issues, it's nothing to worry about. It is usually just slack between two of the lower rounds in the magazine. Mostly it's because the angle of the ramp on the follower isn't the exact same angle as the feed lips, so the upper rounds are angled a certain degree and the very bottom round is angled another degree, so there is usually some slack towards the front of the round.
    thanks for the info

i have the same gun same problem...shoot about almost 1k rd and not a single problem...
    "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another." – John Dewey