Thread: Is Mexico a good place for vacation?

Default Is Mexico a good place for vacation?

I want to do something different this year now that i'm single. I was thinking about mexico, since i love latinas and there cheap beers i hear of.

Where is a good place to go for teens without worrying bout meeting some mexican mafias that i saw on Gang Land last week trying to cut your head off.

. I love swimming/beaches/alcohol/latinas/good food/ good scenery/. Mainly im looking for a place i can party it up at. Where there's a lot of girls / bars / clubs.

thanks.
    :idb:

San Lucas Cabo, Acapulco, Mazatlan or Tijuana if ur looking for cheap sex and drugs !

Privateer Racing!!

I hope they kick all you americans out!!! Tijuana is a fun place to visit, i go their once a year on busniess. They have whore houses out the ass, i wouldnt trust them tough! I like being STD free. But the good thing is you can fly into Sandiego and 10 min ride u cross the border. Then you can drive down to Rosarito or Ensenada. Both of those places are about 1 hour from the TJ.

I wouldnt recomment mexico as a vacation.. There's alot a violence with all the drug war going on. Alot of kidnapping, muders, public shootouts and the list goes on.
    resize pic

that's what i was worried about. saw Gang land last week and them zetas don't play!! hahah.
    :idb:

Privateer Racing!!

Yea but the wars are bad in Loredo Texas and those bordering towns, In Tj it aint as bad.

IA.COM Founder.

Almost every latin american country is dangerous... Just depends where you decide to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    Almost every latin american country is dangerous... Just depends where you decide to go...

Ain that the truth ! !

Quote Originally Posted by G.C View Post
    that's what i was worried about. saw Gang land last week and them zetas don't play!! hahah.
    Dear lord ! Tv makes things worse than they really are. Ive been to Loredo many times. I didnt get attacked by any zetas, but I did have a mexican army officer point a gun to my head at poing blank rang.....

Quote Originally Posted by G.C View Post
    Zetas don't kill innocent people but they will kill whoever gets the their path. There was a massacre last week where 30 rival cartel member were executed one by one. It's plain crazy in mexico.
    resize pic

professional student

Go to Cabo San Lucas.....not touristy or too americanized, but plenty of americans/canadians around. Beautiful place. Everyone I know that has traveled Mexico, including my wife and I, say that Cabo is the place to go.

Islander

LOL.... unless you're peddling in the underground, I doubt you would even notice the violence and killings. And they don't just shoot and kill at random.

Any of the touristy areas would be a good place to kick it. Just be mindful of your surroundings and don't 'flaunt' too much. Kidnappings, while very rare, are still a reality down there.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Never go full retard

Like most said, you'll be alright in resort/tourist places.

im down lets go

reporting live from mexico and i havent been kid naped

Quote Originally Posted by Deke View Post
    Like most said, you'll be alright in resort/tourist places.
    x2
    Last year, I stopped in two locations in Mexico on a cruise, and while there was TONS of gang violence/threats at the time, the touristy areas were heavily guarded and secure. Just don't be stupid and you should be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG View Post
    reporting live from mexico and i havent been kid naped
    Not to be a dick, but I don't think there is a big risk for average Hispanics getting kidnapped in Mexico, unless you work for a rival cartel or the drug-fighting government.
    UGA: Everybody is laughing at us this year.