Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is Evil? And does evil exist?

You would be repenting of anything that goes against what pleases God, basically for not trying to live a righteous life. Yes there is pleasure in sin, I had my fair share of it aswell. But it is very true when the bible says, " that the pleasures of sin are for but a season". What is the point of living a sinful life? Sleeping around and possibly getting diseased, drinking and smoking and drugs to destroy your body and cut your life short, being selfish and inconsiderate to others. None of that lasts man. None of it is ever enough, you get bored with it and look to do more and more until you reach the point of a crack addict or alcoholic that lost everything and wonders " how did it get this far?" You told me once that you were involved with church, you never made mention of being filled with the Spirit. To be filled with God is true satisfaction. To live a life where you put others first, to do a good deed and see someone break into tears because of your kindness. To be remembered as someone that loved and lived for Jesus, who served others, who did good, who loved all, who you couldn't say anything bad about; that is a great way to be remembered, to leave behind a legacy. Or you could be remembered as the guy that knew how to have a good time but never really did anything in life, that is a man that is soon forgotten. I had my share of living for every pleasure and living the fun sinful life. It left me empty and searching for more. When I started living for God I was fulfilled and every day held something new and amazing for me.
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

Cool story bro

Not a story man, have you ever really tried to search man? I don't mean going to church, saying a quick prayer, and calling yourself Christian. I mean have you ever dug deep and really put your whole heart into it? I don't know you but I am sure you are a cool guy. But I am sure that like everyone else, people only get to see the outer shell of your personality. What is inside? Do you not feel that gapping whole in your soul and life? We each have a missing piece to our lives puzzle, that piece is God. I dare you to search, harder than anyone you have known. Put your heart into it, take that first step of faith and Jesus Himself will reach down to you. Find peace my brother, the peace that only He can provide. God bless

IA Domestic Alliance

^ geoff the truth is they find not because they ask not.I have to say with religion are not street has other issues of anger that go deeper I don't care to push him in anyway i just lay it out there and if they bite then good for them other wise its on them.I use to think some what like street untill i had a personal experience with GOD when i was younger and it changed my out look on GOD no doubt! Street has yet to even give me a have decent come back on how we where created because at the end of the day he has no idea but in his heart he no there is a higher power because the human body is so amazing that the earth could never dream of producing.
    Last edited by ueyedgr8tness; 04-28-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

This is what pushes and turns people away from Christ, were in any of your posts did you once portray the love of Christ? You say that you tell them what is right and leave it up to them to decide? They will only get offended and the Bible says that a brother offended is not won easily. Love is what changes hearts, the Spirit is love and uses love to convict and draw to God. We are to witness the gospel to others with love. Do not sit there and tell him he is wrong and can't provide this or that, cuz in the end you have no proof either. You have a PERSONAL experience with the Lord that no one else can experience. It was your own, do not try and use a I am better than you approach. Street Hazard to me sounds like many people I have talked to, He has anger towards us and rightfully so. We, by not loving, have brought shame to the name of Jesus. There is hope for this man, and the Spirit is calling him. You do not know what lies in his heart or spirit. And please repeat that last part, it is kinda hard to understand. God bless

IA Domestic Alliance

^ show me where i have showed hate? It is 1 thing most importantly i have learned about trying to live for GOD,Is that if you want to witness to some 1 its ok to do so,But don't stay there long enough for them to plant seeds in your crop so that they might grow in you.All i can show them is the way to christ but its on them if they decide to choose the path.Also what is in the heart will comes out which is why i said he had deeper anger issues,why i do not no but all i can do is pray for him.I am no perfect man but i can be through GOD,also u hounding 24/7 on ppl about religion is not going to change there mind without GOD doing it for them otherwise u just beating up a tree.

The bottom part is a guy that use to go to ur church and he is trying to figure out who u are thanks bye.
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

you two are adorable, I just want to squeeze your cheeks and give you a noogie!

i started going there in september 07

IA Domestic Alliance

I was not trying to say that you are being hateful. But there is a difference in witnessing the message of Christ and then doing it with love. You have something this man doesn't. You have faith and you have the Lord in your life. We as Christians are to plant a seed of hope and faith, and then to continue watering this seed, and finally pray that God would give the increase and this person might bear fruit. At one point in time, someone prayed for you and did not give up. This world as you know my friend, is on borrowed time. The Lord stands outside the door knocking and it is by His mercy that He has not come back to find us cold. Would you not want to tell someone about this? There is no time left brother, in a day not far from now, all will see the Son of Man coming in His glory on a cloud of fire, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess. But unfortunately it will be too late for those that did not believe. There is a one way ride out of here before God pours His wrath on the earth, the rapture. Two shall be in the field, one will be taken and the other remain. I don't know about you but I do not wish that any would be left behind. Once the Lord closes the door, many shall come and knock and say but Lord we knew you, and He shall tell them be gone from Me, I do not know you.

IA Domestic Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    I was not trying to say that you are being hateful. But there is a difference in witnessing the message of Christ and then doing it with love. You have something this man doesn't. You have faith and you have the Lord in your life. We as Christians are to plant a seed of hope and faith, and then to continue watering this seed, and finally pray that God would give the increase and this person might bear fruit. At one point in time, someone prayed for you and did not give up. This world as you know my friend, is on borrowed time. The Lord stands outside the door knocking and it is by His mercy that He has not come back to find us cold. Would you not want to tell someone about this? There is no time left brother, in a day not far from now, all will see the Son of Man coming in His glory on a cloud of fire, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess. But unfortunately it will be too late for those that did not believe. There is a one way ride out of here before God pours His wrath on the earth, the rapture. Two shall be in the field, one will be taken and the other remain. I don't know about you but I do not wish that any would be left behind. Once the Lord closes the door, many shall come and knock and say but Lord we knew you, and He shall tell them be gone from Me, I do not know you.
    So your god has the emotional range of a teenager that was stood up on prom night....If god is that petty, that callous and jealous I see no real reason to feed that godly ego any more except through more threats and fear. You are doing quite well fulfilling that role on your own. You can have him all to yourself since you are so cowardly to challenge only a belief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEn0px0uJZQ&NR=1

Your threats of hellfire and damnation are just as silly as your claims of speaking the message of Christ with love and kindness. Hopefully you can see how your message, and abrahamic religion itself immediately contradicts itself and just falls flat. Again, only sheep need a shepherd and I will never be led by threats, especially empty ones. I do quite well on my own....and you would be doing yourself a favor if you put these childish beliefs behind you and started living your life for yourself, in all it's pleasures and learning from the hardships.

You invite me to your church?

I'll invite you to mine

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...Saturday-night....

you should come out, it's tomorrow night...we can continue this over liquor and titties
    Last edited by StreetHazard; 04-30-2010 at 10:57 AM.

You knew God once and walked away, the Holy Spirit is still calling you back to this day brother. For me it is more than a belief, it is an experience and my life. It was the same for you once. The message of the gospel is not one of hellfire and threats but this, that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Yes I invite you to my church. I invite you to answer the calling on your life, to heed the tugging at your heart, to open your eyes and ears and re-invite the Lord back into your life. I invite you to see the Lord, repent of your sins, be baptized in the name of Jesus, and then to be filled with the Holy Ghost.

IA Domestic Alliance

To be honest u remind me of my ex church and the main reason i don't go to church no more.I understand ur point but the way u present it is way off base.I so hope to meet u 1 day and if it takes me going to your church i will do so since u want call me and setup.I do believe in GOD and i have been told what u are saying my whole life which is 1 of the reasons i dropped out of church and started to study on my own because alot of stuff i was taught growing up was not inline with the bible when i read it.

will give you a call....

IA Domestic Alliance

FROSTY POOKIE EDDIE EDDIE!!!
    wtf does that mean?
    i dont know man im JOSE CONSECO!
    Originally Posted by deondre
    how in the world is it only pushing around 300whp with that big as turbo?lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123