Thread: $5.00 Budweiser Premium Select 12 pack *OMG*

Default $5.00 Budweiser Premium Select 12 pack *OMG*

I went to my local Kroger here in Marietta tonight and decided to get the new Bud Premium Select 55 calorie 12 pack, I scanned my Kroger plus card as always and it rang up on sale for $9.99 and when I finished I got a FREE $5.00 mail in coupon!!!!!!! $5.00 12 pack baby

I advise everyone go and do this before the promotion goes away!....not sure how long its going on....ENJOY!

IA.COM Founder.

lmao.. how lame....

you must not drink beer...

LizBiz eats Carpet! bdydrpdmazda's Avatar

If the 55 calorie shit had been $5 for a 12 pack in the store I still wouldnt want it, I like the full flavored BUD myself, beer is one thing that i think shouldnt be diet...

LizBiz eats Carpet! bdydrpdmazda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Eg! View Post
    I went to my local Kroger here in Marietta tonight and decided to get the new Bud Premium Select 55 calorie 12 pack, I scanned my Kroger plus card as always and it rang up on sale for $9.99 and when I finished I got a FREE $5.00 mail in coupon!!!!!!! $5.00 12 pack baby

I advise everyone go and do this before the promotion goes away!....not sure how long its going on....ENJOY!
    thanks for the heads up though...

Quote Originally Posted by bdydrpdmazda View Post
    If the 55 calorie shit had been $5 for a 12 pack in the store I still wouldnt want it, I like the full flavored BUD myself, beer is one thing that i think shouldnt be diet...
    I am totally with you on that one my friend, I hesitated bec I normally get the reg bud select but this tastes EXACTLY the same with less calories so I figure what the hell lol

beer is good