Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: this is the real God....

Default this is the real God....

i ask that any that have been offended by men or those that have a bitterness or anger towards christianity or Christ to lay it all down aside. know that men will always fail you and let you down. i pray that you dont take actions or words of men to heart, that you would be healed of this and come to know your true God. if you wish to know who God is, what He is about, or wish to know more about Him i offer you these. for those that think God abbandoned you or doesnt care about you, for those that think your all alone, your never alone. i pray you take a look at these two videos with an open mind and heart, and that it would spark a personal search of God. i pray these videos would uplift and encourage someone. i pray that all would come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiGDo...eature=related (Fathers letter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trPPAcvK8_8 ( my KING )
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

I notice that the only capitalization you used was in the different names of God. Is He above English grammar rules to where you don't have to capitalize the first word in a sentence?Are you that gung-ho about your leader? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    I notice that the only capitalization you used was in the different names of God. Is He above English grammar rules to where you don't have to capitalize the first word in a sentence? Are you that gung-ho about your leader? Later, QD.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by 5speed View Post
    Yes I have experienced what I believe to be the spirit of God but dont believe it was strictly through Christianity. People of other many religions whether Abrahamic or not have experienced such things as well. You cant take that away from them or me. What beliefs that go along with that is up to them.

I just believe that if God is what the Bible says he is then it doesnt give God the responsibility for any his flaws. You cant blame everything on the devil that goes wrong. If God is the knows all/ ends all the Bible says he is,then it should accept that he messed up creating beings that he knew would bring horrible things.
    I still feel you should address this.

yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    i ask that any that have been offended by men or those that have a bitterness or anger towards christianity or Christ to lay it all down aside. know that men will always fail you and let you down. i pray that you dont take actions or words of men to heart, that you would be healed of this and come to know your true God. if you wish to know who God is, what He is about, or wish to know more about Him i offer you these. for those that think God abbandoned you or doesnt care about you, for those that think your all alone, your never alone. i pray you take a look at these two videos with an open mind and heart, and that it would spark a personal search of God. i pray these videos would uplift and encourage someone. i pray that all would come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiGDo...eature=related (Fathers letter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trPPAcvK8_8 ( my KING )

i'm convinced

on a related note, sleeping beauty would not be able to be woken up just from a kiss, right???
    this has been bugging me for awhile now...let's argue about that now

either that or how 7 dwarf brothers all had different personalities...

you pick, friend
    top 5

"get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

QD- no i just typed it pretty fast and capitalizing the names of God is just something i am used to.

5speed- your right in the fact that we cant hold the devil responsible for everything that goes wrong. but neither is God responsible. look at it this way, in genesis God creates adam and eve. they are told what they can and cant do by God. they even have the blessing of being with God in the Garden and walking with Him, cant get much closer than that. so how is it then, that the devil was able to tempt them and cause them to fall? did God create them to sin? no. we each as humans have a fault in us to sin. we as men are naturally selfish and think of ourselves first. we live to please ourselves above all else. look at all the mass genocides that have occured in history, they were done all in some gods name or belief but in all reality it was done to further these peoples goals, ambitions, and greed. they used God as an excuse. God is not the author of evil, we are, all we need is a little push in the wrong direction from the devil ( temptation ) and we jump all over it

IA Domestic Alliance

i would like to further add that God has no flaws, we as people do. and as such we tend to blame bad things on God saying, " if He is all loving or all powerful why didnt He do this or stop that?" instead of asking the question, " why would one human do this to another". its a pretty messed up day when we blame tragedy on God but then take human life without even so much as feeling remorse. we are the flawed ones, not God.

bohdi- grow up

IA Domestic Alliance

lol, also

Your and You're OWN YOU.
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

horus

1. Both were conceived of a virgin.

2. Both were the "only begotten son" of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)

3. Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.

4. Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus's foster father was Joseph.

5. Both foster fathers were of royal descent.

6. Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).

7. Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.

8. Horus; birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star). Jesus had his birth heralded by a star in the East (the sun rises in the East).

9. Ancient Egyptians celebrated the birth of Horus on December 21 (the Winter Solstice). Modern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.

10. Both births were announced by angels (this si nto the same as number 7).

11. Both had shepherds witnessing the birth.

12. Horus was visited at birth by "three solar deities" and Jesus was visited by "three wise men".

13. After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered. After the birth of Jesus, Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.

14. To hide from Herut, the god That tells Isis, "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." To hide from Herod, an angel tells Joseph to "arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."

15. When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored. When Jesus (and other Jews) come of age, they have a special ritual called a Bar Mitzvah.

16. Both Horus and Jesus were 12 at this coming-of-age ritual.

17. Neither have any official recorded life histories between the ages of 12 and 30.

18. Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.

19. Both were baptized at age 30.

20. Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.

21. Both Anup and John were later beheaded.

22. Horus was taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Set. Jesus was taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Satan.

23. Both Horus and Jesus successfully resist this temptation.

24. Both have 12 disciples.

25. Both walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, and restored sight to the blind.

26. Horus "stilled the sea by his power." Jesus commanded the sea to be still by saying, "Peace, be still."

27. Horus raised his dead father (Osiris) from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave. (Note the similarity in names when you say them out loud. Further, Osiris was also known as Asar, which is El-Asar in Hebrew, which is El-Asarus in Latin.)

28. Osiris was raised in the town of Anu. Lazarus was raised in Livanu (literally, "house of Anu").

29. Both gods delivered a Sermon on the Mount.

30. Both were crucified.

31. Both were crucified next to two thieves.

32. Both were buried in a tomb.

33. Horus was sent to Hell and resurrected in 3 days. Jesus was sent to Hell and came back "three days" later (although Friday night to Sunday morning is hardly three days).

34. Both had their resurrection announced by women.

35. Both are supposed to return for a 1000-year reign.

36. Horus is known as KRST, the anointed one. Jesus was known as the Christ (which means "anointed one").

37. Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower.

38. Both are associated with the zodiac sign of Pisces (the fish).

39. Both are associated with the symbols of the fish, the beetle, the vine, and the shepherd's crook.

40. Horus was born in Anu ("the place of bread") and Jesus was born in Livlehem ("the house of bread").

41. "The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: 'Out of Egypt have I called my son.'" (See Point 13)

42. Both were transfigured on the mount.

43. The catacombs of Rome have pictures of the infant Horus being held by his mother, not unlike the modern-day images of "Madonna and Child."

44. Noted English author C. W. King says that both Isis and Mary are called "Immaculate".

45. Horus says: "Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." And Jesus says: "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once."

46. Horus was identified with the Tau (cross).

http://greensboring.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6316

geoff - jesus is preventing you from evolving
    top 5

ugh, geoff

im alittle worried that you might have a hidden brain tumor... thats slowly eating away at your brain.

if i were you i would go get my shit checked
    top 5

5speed- your right in the fact that we cant hold the devil responsible for everything that goes wrong. but neither is God responsible. look at it this way, in genesis God creates adam and eve. they are told what they can and cant do by God. they even have the blessing of being with God in the Garden and walking with Him, cant get much closer than that. so how is it then, that the devil was able to tempt them and cause them to fall? did God create them to sin? no. we each as humans have a fault in us to sin. we as men are naturally selfish and think of ourselves first. we live to please ourselves above all else. look at all the mass genocides that have occured in history, they were done all in some gods name or belief but in all reality it was done to further these peoples goals, ambitions, and greed. they used God as an excuse. God is not the author of evil, we are, all we need is a little push in the wrong direction from the devil ( temptation ) and we jump all over it
    God created us knowing we would sin. In one of the videos you posted it even states that in Psalms I believe that God knows everything in lamens terms. There he created us knowing that we had a flaw therefore God had a flaw due to him being the one creating us. I think as humans we like to think that God is perfection in all that is good, but I think he has flaws just like anyone else. And at the same time God cant even begin to fit in our minds.

i would like to further add that God has no flaws, we as people do. and as such we tend to blame bad things on God saying, " if He is all loving or all powerful why didnt He do this or stop that?" instead of asking the question, " why would one human do this to another". its a pretty messed up day when we blame tragedy on God but then take human life without even so much as feeling remorse. we are the flawed ones, not God.
    I address humans also. I am not blaming everything on God, just stating that God, Devil, or human, all should be held accountable.

Amen.

bohdi- that would of been a good find if it actually had HISTORICAL backround. next time please post a link that shows the story of horus or Jesus from a non-biased view, something historical, not someone out there creating a site to disprove God. its a known fact that these "similarities" you listed are not all historically acurate. better to check this one out. http://www.thedevineevidence.com/jes...ilarities.html

i would also like to point out that history has been written down for many many thousands of years. if Jesus or christianity for that matter were just some new evolution of some mythical character than this religion of following Christ would have been debunked long ago and christianity, Jesus, the new testament,ect...would of just been labeled under "myth or fable" and would hold no significant following.

IA Domestic Alliance

bohdi- that would of been a good find if it actually had HISTORICAL backround. next time please post a link that shows the story of horus or Jesus from a non-biased view, something historical, not someone out there creating a site to disprove God. its a known fact that these "similarities" you listed are not all historically acurate. better to check this one out. http://www.thedevineevidence.com/jes...ilarities.html

i would also like to point out that history has been written down for many many thousands of years. if Jesus or christianity for that matter were just some new evolution of some mythical character than this religion of following Christ would have been debunked long ago and christianity, Jesus, the new testament,ect...would of just been labeled under "myth or fable" and would hold no significant following.
    I agree with you on this one. I believe Jesus definitely existed but whether he is one in the same with God I dont think so.

Amen.

to answer your dumbass post, geoff

i have no idea what the the fuck you're talking about...

what the holy fuck is wrong with you??? did you take an english course... ever? or did you skip the whole educational system, and just got brainwashed by that church of yours that is located in the middle of nowhere??

has anyone checked you for a goddamn pulse?

goddamn...
    top 5

5speed- its funny that you call God flawed. yes He knew that we would sin and fall, if He was flawed there would be no means of salvation and Christ would not have died. since day one God saw the falling of man and since day one He set out the way of Salvation for us. He came and offered Himself as the punishment for our sins. to me that is not flawed, to take on the punishment you dont deserve to die for those who reject you. just as you said that God cannot even begin to fit in our minds, who are we to decide what a perfect god would be? by your own words, who are you to say God is flawed? your OWN words state that He is above our minds, so how can you say God is flawed if by your onw admission He is above your mind and thoughts? and to answer your question about if Jesus is God or on the same level, it takes faith my friend. you either have faith in it all or none of it, you either take the bible as truth or not. you cant take bits and pieces and try and come up with something new. you have experienced what you believe was the Holy Spirit. if you have questions i suggest you seek the Spirit for truth. God bless you

IA Domestic Alliance

bohdi- you tried to post a link that would in your mind "hopefully" silence this whole religious debate and yet when i counter your evidence with my own you turn to nonsense. what does an english course or anything your saying have to do with this topic or subject? just take a deep breath, suck up your pride, and admit that your "evidence" really holds no more value of "proof" than the words im saying. i have faith to back me up and a personal relationship with the Lord whereas you have tampered historical information and sites from people who just found a study or paper that someone else did or talked about and build there faith on that.

IA Domestic Alliance

bohdi- you tried to post a link that would in your mind "hopefully" silence this whole religious debate and yet when i counter your evidence with my own you turn to nonsense. what does an english course or anything your saying have to do with this topic or subject?
    its all jibberish nonsense...

just like religion, so its kinda related aint it??
    and ive shut you, and your posts about the all mighty god, down before...

easily, you cannot make a point to help your case...

you have no proof or facts about jack

i just laugh at your posts
    top 5

you have not shut down my God. sorry friend but you wont shut me up either. i have what i believe as evidence and you choose to believe the same evidence but from a different source. keep laughing i really dont mind. im still gonna be going strong.

IA Domestic Alliance

and to those of you out there that are actually interested in taking the time to search, instead of these who chose to mock, laugh, and ignore, i pray that God leads you in the right direction and into your own personal relationship with Him.

IA Domestic Alliance

haha jesus christ is a joke

nignogga never walked this earth... at least not the one who cured the blind and shit
    top 5

5speed- its funny that you call God flawed. yes He knew that we would sin and fall, if He was flawed there would be no means of salvation and Christ would not have died. since day one God saw the falling of man and since day one He set out the way of Salvation for us. He came and offered Himself as the punishment for our sins. to me that is not flawed, to take on the punishment you dont deserve to die for those who reject you. just as you said that God cannot even begin to fit in our minds, who are we to decide what a perfect god would be? by your own words, who are you to say God is flawed? your OWN words state that He is above our minds, so how can you say God is flawed if by your onw admission He is above your mind and thoughts? and to answer your question about if Jesus is God or on the same level, it takes faith my friend. you either have faith in it all or none of it, you either take the bible as truth or not. you cant take bits and pieces and try and come up with something new. you have experienced what you believe was the Holy Spirit. if you have questions i suggest you seek the Spirit for truth. God bless you
    Well you just agreed that he cant fit in our heads. Therefore you can neither decide if he has flaws or not either. To have Jesus die for our sins is a fix.

Here is thought. Toyota had a major flaw in their design in there recent vehicle that were recalled. They continue fix the problem and voila. We are saved.

Bad analogy but it works for me.

Amen.

IA's Pervert

Seriously Geoff, stop with the spreading of god. I know that's what your suppose to do in your religion, but why pick IA. This forum is filled with a bunch of crazy, bullshitting, nonreligious sociopaths such as myself, so you won't convert anyone that isn't a believer. Right now your only saving grace, to me, is that trans am you have.

5speed- tomatoe tamato, you see God as flawed i see men as flawed and God having to fix us. either way we believe in something. i chose to let the Spirit guide me in truth. not sure if you have done the same, but im praying for you.

the creeper- you said yourself that im supposed to spread the Word of God in my religion, why pick ia? first im not the one trying to convert anyone, thats not up to me, i just give the message of hope, if one searches and finds God then thats up to them. but how will they hear the word without a preacher? ia is a perfect place to witness, cuz if God gets a hold of one of the nonreligious sociopaths and converts them, it just leads to a stronger witness. i have tried to invite all of you to my church, even the pure atheists, to try and disprove God but no one is up to the challenge. and by the way thanks for the trans am compliment, it too was a blessing from God to me.

IA Domestic Alliance

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

QD- no i just typed it pretty fast and capitalizing the names of God is just something i am used to.
    Hmmm. So proper English etiquette is something you're NOT used to? Drop out, maybe? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Creeper View Post
    Seriously Geoff, stop with the spreading of god. I know that's what your suppose to do in your religion, but why pick IA. This forum is filled with a bunch of crazy, bullshitting, nonreligious sociopaths such as myself, so you won't convert anyone that isn't a believer. Right now your only saving grace, to me, is that trans am you have.
    lol I dont have a problem with him spreading the word at all. But I would like to see him post outside of the Religion Section as much as he does here.

Your a good guy Geoff. Would like to see you post in the Car section more often.

Amen.

IA's Pervert

5speed- tomatoe tamato, you see God as flawed i see men as flawed and God having to fix us. either way we believe in something. i chose to let the Spirit guide me in truth. not sure if you have done the same, but im praying for you.

the creeper- you said yourself that im supposed to spread the Word of God in my religion, why pick ia? first im not the one trying to convert anyone, thats not up to me, i just give the message of hope, if one searches and finds God then thats up to them. but how will they hear the word without a preacher? ia is a perfect place to witness, cuz if God gets a hold of one of the nonreligious sociopaths and converts them, it just leads to a stronger witness. i have tried to invite all of you to my church, even the pure atheists, to try and disprove God but no one is up to the challenge. and by the way thanks for the trans am compliment, it too was a blessing from God to me.
    You can't invite someone to your church to try and disprove god, that is an impossibility. Your faith is obviously very head strong. And Atheists and Agnostics and such have no interest in disproving god, but we simply don't/can't believe in god. I have been to church a couple times, as in maybe twice in the past decade, and from my personal experiences, that was twice too many. The only reason I went is so that I could feel open minded to the subject, and not be nonreligious without at least going once. Either way though, post some pics of the T/A. I used to have a fully restored 79' .

QD- lol no, high school graduate, lol. sorry my grammar or lack there of offends you.

5speed- thanks brother. i do post in other sections too, i even have parts for sale and i even posted some pics of my car lol. oh and i also witness outside of this website, planning on doing some in person if your interested....

IA Domestic Alliance

the creeper- being religious doesnt mean going to church. if your truly interested in being openminded to the subject than it requires a personal search for God, how can you say that you dont believe if you have never taken the time to search personally if its real? and i did post pics in the car pics section with my car and my uncles viper. a 79 huh? personally one of my favorite body styles, i just got done restoring an 80 l82 vette, but thats a different topic reserved for a different forum. lol

IA Domestic Alliance

IA's Pervert

the creeper- being religious doesnt mean going to church. if your truly interested in being openminded to the subject than it requires a personal search for God, how can you say that you dont believe if you have never taken the time to search personally if its real? and i did post pics in the car pics section with my car and my uncles viper. a 79 huh? personally one of my favorite body styles, i just got done restoring an 80 l82 vette, but thats a different topic reserved for a different forum. lol
    Don't be so fast to assume I have never debated the fact of god or not. I have had discussions with many firm believers, such as a my father, other family members, and friends. For me, as of now, I am unable to believe in god. You shouldn't take it as a personal jab to you or your religion, but more so accept the fact that there will plenty of people out there like me that simply can't believe, or feel the need to believe. I guess to put it simply, it doesn't keep me up at night.

i understand that, for me there is an urgency to spread the word, especially when i look at the news and see the prophecy of the end times unfolding in front of my eyes. but i would also say just as you dont want me to take it as a personal jab at me or my religion when you say to stop spreading the gospel here, i say to you dont take it personal if i continue to preach/witness here or take it as me condemning you to hell, thats not what im about. and lets see some pics of your bird.

IA Domestic Alliance

That topic should be on IA. I want to see the Vette.

Amen.

ask and ye shall recieve....lol check in the car pics section in a bit

IA Domestic Alliance

ask and ye shall recieve....lol check in the car pics section in a bit
    Va multumim frumos

Amen.

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

bohdi- that would of been a good find if it actually had HISTORICAL backround. next time please post a link that shows the story of horus or Jesus from a non-biased view, something historical, not someone out there creating a site to disprove God. its a known fact that these "similarities" you listed are not all historically acurate. better to check this one out. http://www.the<b>devine</b>evidence....ilarities.html

Isn't it spelled divine? Just sayin

romanian nice 5speed lol. yeah it is divine lol

IA Domestic Alliance

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    Hmmm. So proper English etiquette is something you're NOT used to? Drop out, maybe? Later, QD.
    wherever God leads

Anybody see this? Hmm...grammar is our friend.

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

romanian nice 5speed lol. yeah it is divine lol
    It is spelled divine, yet in the URL of their site it is spelled devine?
    Hmm...

i love how the message just flew over some of your heads. you focus on something as small as grammar and miss the big picture. what in the world? do some of you really just not care or have any interest? if there is a God would you not want to know? if this God wanted you to do something or live a certain way or just have a relationship with Him would you not care to find out? honestly, some of you treat this as one big joke but whether you believe or not you were created by a higher power and you will one day have to answer for your life just as i will, does none of this or the possibility of it being true not concern you?

IA Domestic Alliance

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

i love how the message just flew over some of your heads. you focus on something as small as grammar and miss the big picture. what in the world? do some of you really just not care or have any interest? if there is a God would you not want to know? if this God wanted you to do something or live a certain way or just have a relationship with Him would you not care to find out? honestly, some of you treat this as one big joke but whether you believe or not you were created by a higher power and you will one day have to answer for your life just as i will, does none of this or the possibility of it being true not concern you?
    I'm not Christian so I ignored the message.

some of you treat this as one big joke but whether you believe or not you were created by a higher power and you will one day have to answer for your life just as i will, does none of this or the possibility of it being true not concern you?

It concerns me just about as much as my belief in Santa Clauses ability to squeeze his fat ass down my chimney to bring me my presents on christmas.

So....

No

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast