Thread: this is the real God....

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5speed View Post
    He doesnt have a Civic.
    Since when? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    Since when? Later, QD.
    You have said it yourself. You own a CVCC not a Civic. I dont know why I remember something like that but you said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

You have said it yourself. You own a CVCC not a Civic. I dont know why I remember something like that but you said it.
    The CVCC is a Civic. It's a 1979 Honda Civic CVCC. Lolol. Later, QD.

This thread has been jacked and now wrong section lol

I didnt know what year you had. But wasnt the first ones just badged as CVCC and later on took Civic CVCC?

yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    Good thing too!! Imagine if you ended all your posts with: Later, CVCC..... LOL
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    you have not shut down my God. sorry friend but you wont shut me up either. i have what i believe as evidence and you choose to believe the same evidence but from a different source. keep laughing i really dont mind. im still gonna be going strong.

Just out of Curiousity Geoff, what evidence?

The bible; that was written by numerous men in how many centuries and is missing how many texts?

I understand the concept of witnessing, but why come on to a forum and preach when your only defense is YOUR faith?
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

GEOFF? I am on the same side with you but i must say typing in here is worthless.I say just let them have the filthy world of crimes based on science and other bs.And u continue living by the BIBLE because it just makes u a better person over all

I would love to come visit ur church thoe soon.
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

I have already stated numerous times why I witness here. Just as Jesus said He didn't come to save the righteous but to bring the sinners to repentance, I too preach the message to the unbeliever in hopes that God will get a hold of them and build up their faith.

stillaneon- If you truly care to see/hear my evidence then I would be more than happy to share them with you through private messages so you don't have to deal with the drama. Just let me know
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up View Post
    And u continue living by the BIBLE because it just makes u a better person over all
    THIS is exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to punk ass "Christians." This proves my point. Later, QD.

THIS is exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to punk ass "Christians." This proves my point. Later, QD.
    Stayup clearly is what you were talking about. The thing is I haven't seen Geoff exhibit such thoughts or undertones in any of his posts in this thread or any other.

Christians do often overlook the fact that just bc we dont believe in the same thing or a God at all doesnt automatically make them bad people. A non believer of Christianity may be just as righteous if not more abiding to the Ten Commandments than those who believe in it.

Amen.

The thing is I haven't seen Geoff exhibit such thoughts or undertones in any of his posts in this thread or any other.
    I, and quite a few others, have. Later, QD.

I, and quite a few others, have. Later, QD.
    Personally I like Geoff, if only based off the fact he is making so many of you all pissed off. LOL! He represents what every Christian should aspire to become.

A target of secular annoyance

I have already stated numerous times why I witness here. Just as Jesus said He didn't come to save the righteous but to bring the sinners to repentance, I too preach the message to the unbeliever in hopes that God will get a hold of them and build up their faith.

stillaneon- If you truly care to see/hear my evidence then I would be more than happy to share them with you through private messages so you don't have to deal with the drama. Just let me know
    It really doesn't matter to me where you witness. You can post it in here or PM it.

You asked earlier that the Atheists/Agnostics prove that God doesn't exist. It isn't our responsibility to prove to you, it's the other way around. In fact the lack of proof in an existant "god" is more proof on the sides of the disbelievers...
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetHazard View Post
    Personally I like Geoff, if only based off the fact he is making so many of you all pissed off. LOL! He represents what every Christian should aspire to become.

A target of secular annoyance
    I never said I dislike the dude. Aside from his antics, he's probably a cool dude. I just don't agree with his style of professing. Later, QD.

stillaneon- Your idea and my idea i can imagine are very different. I could easily just say take a look outside at everything that has life and that is the proof of my God, but you could also say that no its the proof of chance or the big bang. Both sides of the evidence seen take faith to believe in. Just as God can not be proven in a science lab, neither can the belief of the universe originating from a random act or the " big bang theory ". If you are truly interested in the subject at hand than i can provide you with what I and countless other religious scientists have come to the conclusion, is evidence that can only lead to God.

IA Domestic Alliance

what church do you attend?

stillaneon- Your idea and my idea i can imagine are very different. I could easily just say take a look outside at everything that has life and that is the proof of my God, but you could also say that no its the proof of chance or the big bang. Both sides of the evidence seen take faith to believe in. Just as God can not be proven in a science lab, neither can the belief of the universe originating from a random act or the " big bang theory ". If you are truly interested in the subject at hand than i can provide you with what I and countless other religious scientists have come to the conclusion, is evidence that can only lead to God.
    Ahh to have blind faith.

I envy you

s2kjd- Its called New Life Apostolic in watkinsville, Ga

stillaneon- Sorry my friend but i have done alot of studying in religion, sociology, psychology,ect....I am not one to be led around blindly and believe something someone told me i should. I came to be where I am today by lots of study.

IA Domestic Alliance

Still easier to disprove God than to prove Him.

i can provide you with what I and countless other religious scientists have come to the conclusion,
    So now you're a "religious scientist?" Later, QD.

s2kjd- Its called New Life Apostolic in watkinsville, Ga

stillaneon- Sorry my friend but i have done alot of studying in religion, sociology, psychology,ect....I am not one to be led around blindly and believe something someone told me i should. I came to be where I am today by lots of study.

Yet you believe in someone that you can't physically prove exists.

You can't say the wind blows or everything that lives is proof of God. Because it isn't. It's proof that things just worked for us...

lol@elitist Christian dumbasses.
    It's one thing to believe it, it's another to live it.
    Hypocrisy is a funny thing.

I have yet to see any good argument on either side. It is also pretty repetitive. No one here would have been able to make me believe or disbelieve. Yet I believe in God without religion.

Amen.

I have yet to see any good argument on either side. It is also pretty repetitive. No one here would have been able to make me believe or disbelieve. Yet I believe in God without religion.
    Case in point, Can you see God? Does he Physically speak to you?

BAM!

Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon View Post
    Case in point, Can you see God? Does he Physically speak to you?

BAM!
    LOL I dont need those to believe. Just think of us as bastards, we dont know our creator.

Amen.

I know my creator and He knows me, I even know His name...

IA Domestic Alliance

Let me say that differently, I dont know my creator but my creator may know me.

Amen.

5speed- You are so close to God brother you just don't realize it. The Holy Spirit dwelling inside of you would put every doubt and question and concern to rest. Bro come check out my church with me sunday man. I will even pick you up

IA Domestic Alliance

I feel that saying what God is and isnt cant really be done. The more I read the Bible the more I reject it. Its not angry things that make me do so or even scientific fact. Get on facebook and we can talk from there.

Amen.

k man

IA Domestic Alliance

5speed- You are so close to God brother you just don't realize it. The Holy Spirit dwelling inside of you would put every doubt and question and concern to rest. Bro come check out my church with me sunday man. I will even pick you up

How do you KNOW he isn't SOOO close to Allah? Oh wait, because you know it. Because you said it makes it true right? Just like the bible, it's written so it must be true.
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire View Post
    How do you KNOW he isn't SOOO close to Allah? Oh wait, because you know it. Because you said it makes it true right? Just like the bible, it's written so it must be true.
    They essentially are the same.

Amen.

you belong in a mental hospital.

or at the very least some type of detention center for religious gays.
    top 5

"get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire View Post
    Geoff wrote the bible and he is god. Can't you tell? Jesus is Geoff's son.

I know my creator and He knows me, I even know His name...
    That's nice. I know Zues, Iris, Ra, Aphrodite, but yet they don't exist. Help me out here man. Stop quoting scripture and give me a way to believe.

The difference between Allah and Jesus is the Holy Spirit. Allah did not leave His believers with His Spirit. Jesus sent back the Holy Spirit as a comforter, as a means to fight through the disbelief, doubts, and mockings.

stillaneon- The only advice i can give you is to fall on your knees and pray for God to reveal truth to you. Seek the Holy Spirit, you can ask for God to open your eyes, ears, mind and to un-harden your heart. I cant give you anything that will make you say " ah ha, it is real" I am not God, I am just someone trying to tell the world of His love, His sacrifice, and that you are His and were wonderfully and fearfuly made. The only way you can believe and come to God is if He calls you. If you want to see if its real, fall on your face before your Lord, the one you turned from, cry out to Him and ask Him to show Himself to you. Thats what I had to do and Jesus came into my life. Open yourself up to Him and recieve Him and He will recieve you.

IA Domestic Alliance

The only way you can believe and come to God is if He calls you.
    I get about 10 or so calls a day. Are all those people God?

If you want to see if its real, fall on your face before your Lord, the one you turned from, cry out to Him and ask Him to show Himself to you. Thats what I had to do and Jesus came into my life. Open yourself up to Him and recieve Him and He will recieve you.
    AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! And when you did this, you actually saw him? You saw him with your own eyes? Or did you just get a feeling inside where you convinced yourself it is so? Later, QD.

QD- When I fell on my face and cried out to God, I questioned Him and asked Him for a sign and He answered me. The reason some of you will never believe is because you don't wanna step out of your comfort zone. You like your life how it is now, not having to answer to a higher authority than yourself, you are not ready for God to step in and move your world. It would not suprise me if God has been trying to speak to some of you and you have blinded yourselves to it.

IA Domestic Alliance

QD- When I fell on my face and cried out to God, I questioned Him and asked Him for a sign and He answered me. The reason some of you will never believe is because you don't wanna step out of your comfort zone. You like your life how it is now, not having to answer to a higher authority than yourself, you are not ready for God to step in and move your world. It would not suprise me if God has been trying to speak to some of you and you have blinded yourselves to it.
    See here is the thing....you don't know that He answered you. You think He did. You made a decision and credit God for helping you on that.

And how stupid are you for real? Do you not really read or comprehend the posts I make? You always revert to me being a "non-believer" even after countless times telling you that that isn't my position.

And why shouldn't I like my life as it is? I have a paid for house. Paid for cars. Great family. Great job. I am truly blessed in the realist sense of the word and not in the fantastical sense. What's there not to like? Am I going to Hell because I don't thank God I have what I have? I worked for what I have. I still work to keep what I have. You're a rookie "Christian" making rookie mistakes. Later, QD.

QD- I do know He answered me, you don't know what I have experienced with the Lord and each man experiences different things. Just as i don't know what you experienced when you went through your hard times, you don't know what I experienced with Jesus. Why do you think I still stick with my faith? If I had never gotten answers or had a real unexplainable experience with God I would not be doing what I am doing. I never said God did something for me, I said He answered me and built up my faith. Also i was not singling you out or even referring to you with the post above. I believe I stated, " the reason some of you" not " QD your an unbeliever". I am happy you have what you have, i am not trying to take that away from you. The bible clearly states, " For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat." 2 thessalonians 3:10 I don't believe God will do everything for you, He will open doors but never force you to walk through them. And I never said anything about you going to hell nor about you thanking God for what you have. I'm a rookie christian making rookie mistakes? Please do elaborate. Your a normal guy that has a false sense of what christians are and have dumb experiences with them and you stereotype us. You not fully knowing God and just having some belief is fine if that is all you care for. My point is that you have only the tip of the iceberg and there is so much more depth if you would care to look. I respect you QD and honestly admire your courage for the things you have faced and overcome in your life, but honestly I don't care what your opinion is of me, we both have different views apparently.

IA Domestic Alliance

QD- I do know He answered me, you don't know what I have experienced with the Lord and each man experiences different things.
    Similar thing happened to this jolly fellow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast