Thread: Korea, Here I Come...

Default Korea, Here I Come...

It seems the Army was inclined to give me everything I requested when I got my commission. I just my orders and the Army decided to send me Korea for a few years. Looking forward to going over there to check things and experience a new culture. Needless to say that the soon-to-be-wife was so thrilled, but she will when she realizes how cheap some things are over there.
    92 EH2 - Current "We will build him, better, stronger, faster."
    98 EJ8 - Stolen ( Thieves)

congratulations! i have a lot of korean friends. i love listening to them talk. it sounds so cool. lol
    my boyfriend is working on getting commission.

כל זאת אוכל בעזרת המשיח הנותן כח בקרבי׃

Where will you be staying at?

im going next year!

LizBiz eats Carpet! bdydrpdmazda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bafbrian View Post
    It seems the Army was inclined to give me everything I requested when I got my commission. I just my orders and the Army decided to send me Korea for a few years. Looking forward to going over there to check things and experience a new culture. Needless to say that the soon-to-be-wife was so thrilled, but she will when she realizes how cheap some things are over there.
    hey sir, north is that way ------->

Korea was a blast when I went. Stay away from the little chinese women offering you "a lady" while in the alley doing some shopping...They mug you. Just a heads up. Everything there is so cheap and you'll have a great experience.
    Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she'd be like, "Yeah, I sucked his dick. Whatever." And you'd be like, "What? We weren't talking about that."

Best food youll ever eat. Really odd but the italian food there taste better then here. Really odd. And late snacking at 12AM with a bottle of soju, spicy rice cake and fish cake is the best. Every Army kid should know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Asian View Post
    Best food youll ever eat. Really odd but the italian food there taste better then here. Really odd. And late snacking at 12AM with a bottle of soju, spicy rice cake and fish cake is the best. Every Army kid should know that.
    Mmmm mango soju.

כל זאת אוכל בעזרת המשיח הנותן כח בקרבי׃

Quote Originally Posted by ATK_Designs View Post
    Where will you be staying at?
    IDK, prob gonna be at Camp Casey.
    92 EH2 - Current "We will build him, better, stronger, faster."
    98 EJ8 - Stolen ( Thieves)