Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haitian man kept alive by man in white coat

Default Haitian man kept alive by man in white coat

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ...ex.html?hpt=T2

man in white coat=jesus?

thoughts?

Like it said he must have had water one way or another!!

Could he have been somewhere digging around all by himself and got trapped after the quake? maybe even an after shock?

I think it would be reasonable to conclude a large white bearded man reached down from the sky and plucked this man from his early grave.

i more or less cant believe that its almost been a month since

crazy! but stranger things have happen and that is where GOD>science because sience u can figure out but GOD is to great to figure out u just put faith in him and trust his word and let every 1 scratch there heads trying to figure out the impossible,when in all reality nothing is impossible through him

GOD 1
    science 0
    Last edited by ueyedgr8tness; 02-10-2010 at 11:27 AM.
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up View Post
    crazy! but stranger things have happen and that is where GOD>sience because sience u can figure out but GOD is to great to figure out u just put faith in him and trust his word and let every 1 scratch there heads trying to figure out the impossible,when in all reality nothing is impossible through him

GOD 1
    sience 0
    you should at least spell science right

lulz i swear i was tryna figure wtf he was talking about, i thought he was saying God?silence lololol

That's amazing he survived but I don't see what it has to do with Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
    That's amazing he survived but I don't see what it has to do with Jesus.

indeed. it has to do with jesus because he kept describing that he received water from him..

all i got to say to this is Hallelujah and man Jesus is an awesome God!
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

I can't believe I wasted my time watching that. Does anybody believe the hallucinations of someone with dementia? Not really. It might seem real to them that there are snakes all over their floor, or that they have been chasing dogs all day(stuffed dogs). This is true, because it is what my moms patients say daily.

This man has been through shit tons of trauma. What if he said the sun god "Ra" brought him water? Would you be quick to disprove him?
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

Light Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    x2

wow

Certified Gearhead

x3

Quote Originally Posted by ChnkyLao View Post
    you should at least spell science right

fixed for you.Now would u like a toy??
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

Quote Originally Posted by choiiiiiiiii View Post
    indeed. it has to do with jesus because he kept describing that he received water from him..
    Ah, I just read the article, didn't watch the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire View Post
    I can't believe I wasted my time watching that. Does anybody believe the hallucinations of someone with dementia? Not really. It might seem real to them that there are snakes all over their floor, or that they have been chasing dogs all day(stuffed dogs). This is true, because it is what my moms patients say daily.

This man has been through shit tons of trauma. What if he said the sun god "Ra" brought him water? Would you be quick to disprove him?

indeed it could have been dementia. then who brought him the water?

^^^who the hell knows? But I don't really think a white jesus came down from the sky and gave it to him. Who's to say there wasn't any water to start with. Just knowing a few of the details won't tell us everything. We don't really know what he knows, so why go off making assumptions, and opinions. Just let it be. The guy is lucky to be alive. I don't believe Aryan Jesus came and brought this man water.

And why did all the others die and not this one guy? He sure as hell didn't bring them any water to the party.
    My line of work

it was a doctor
    Peek-a-boo mofucka what now?!

The guy was delirious, so what are yall excuses for believing it was Jesus
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

x20 - lol

Wow.. man trapped + living water + Jesus = Saved!
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMEK18 View Post
    x20 - lol

Wow.. man trapped + living water + Jesus = Saved!
    Stupid logic, what about the 230,000+ that have been recovered dead? One man, what a miracle
    My line of work

IA Member

Or he could be making this white coat shit up trying to get publicity.
    1985 N/A 300zx - sold
    1990 TT 300zx - sold
    1987 Turbo 300zx - sold
    2004 350z - sold
    1990 TT 300zx -current

jesus is black

Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    jesus is black
    And so is your dad, what difference does it make?
    Peek-a-boo mofucka what now?!

Quote Originally Posted by driftjunior View Post
    And so is your dad, what difference does it make?
    wow speaking of following people around..
    Just think about it....why the fuck would there be a random white guy in the middle east 2000 years ago?

well for one the doctors are astound that this man went that long and said he would have been dead if he didnt recieve some kind of nuirishment. so someone brought him something to sustain his life, he obviously didnt get up himself and then crawl back under some ruble. and for the question as to why this is amazing, yes many people died. when its your time to go its gonna happen. for this man it wasnt, God had a bigger plan for him and came Himself to sustain Him so this man would tell someone about it. there are many reasons not to believe and you take it how you want it. the question remains tho is how he survived? that is where science nor medicine can explain and it has to be looked at from a different light, spiritual.
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

If Jesus did that, he's a fucking asshole for not doing it more often. "Oh yea, this one crazy delerious guy can have some water so he can tell this story to the world. The thousands of other people who are trapped and in pain can get deez nuts."

Christians are so narrow minded sometimes, Jesus SUPPOSEDLY(trust me, he had nothing to do with it) saves one guy out of thousands of suffering people and he's hot shit all of a sudden. If Jesus was so great and God is so powerful these things wouldn't happen. I bet if God caused that earthquake to kill all those people just to show Jesus can hand you a bottle of water you would all still be so proud of him. Grow up, and wake up.

IA's Pervert

Bible huggers crack me up...

Quote Originally Posted by The Creeper View Post
    Bible huggers crack me up...
    Dude, I don't believe in god, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Thats why its called an opinion. No need to be a dick about it.

Dana Palmer

I bet he got water from rainfall

Stupid logic, what about the 230,000+ that have been recovered dead? One man, what a miracle
    if you were that "one man" you would think it was a miracle!!!
    Bottom line - we all have an opinion. Everyone should calm down and be respectful of others.
    And for those that say were all just stupid "Close Minded" people.... I guess your comments make you close minded also!
    Last edited by JDMEK18; 02-15-2010 at 07:27 AM.
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Quote Originally Posted by alpine_aw11 View Post
    If Jesus did that, he's a fucking asshole for not doing it more often. "Oh yea, this one crazy delerious guy can have some water so he can tell this story to the world. The thousands of other people who are trapped and in pain can get deez nuts."

Christians are so narrow minded sometimes, Jesus SUPPOSEDLY(trust me, he had nothing to do with it) saves one guy out of thousands of suffering people and he's hot shit all of a sudden. If Jesus was so great and God is so powerful these things wouldn't happen. I bet if God caused that earthquake to kill all those people just to show Jesus can hand you a bottle of water you would all still be so proud of him. Grow up, and wake up.

Were so narrow minded but you have it all figured out right?
    Please explain...
    You sound so confident in what you say.. "Does not exist"! So please explain to us why things happen the way they do? We shouldn't trust God but we should "trust you" - so please explain the purpose of life to us O' Great One, that we might believe in you or "trust you". Please shower us with your infinite wisdom that we might turn from our foolish ways and believe the words of the great "alpine_aw11"

I'm being sacastic but seriously guys, we should all make comments that don't disrespect others because it sounds horrible.. If the forum is open, its open for "everyone" regardless of what you believe. I believe in God but i'm not going to call you stupid, dump, or anything if you don't..
    Its your opinion and your entitled to it.. I don't need to bash anyone to make me more confident in what i believe - So please every... Lets be mature and friendly.
    Last edited by JDMEK18; 02-15-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMEK18 View Post
    Were so narrow minded but you have it all figured out right?
    Please explain...
    You sound so confident in what you say.. "Does not exist"! So please explain to us why things happen the way they do? We shouldn't trust God but we should "trust you" - so please explain the purpose of life to us O' Great One, that we might believe in you or "trust you". Please shower us with your infinite wisdom that we might turn from our foolish ways and believe the words of the great "alpine_aw11"

I'm being sacastic but seriously guys, we should all make comments that don't disrespect others because it sounds horrible.. If the forum is open, its open for "everyone" regardless of what you believe. I believe in God but i'm not going to call you stupid, dump, or anything if you don't..
    Its your opinion and your entitled to it.. I don't need to bash anyone to make me more confident in what i believe - So please every... Lets be mature and friendly.
    Noone on earth has the right to say they have anything figured out, but accepting religion in my mind is indeed a narrow minded thing to do. And praising Jesus for creating a "miracle" by saving some random guy in a country distraught with death and destruction is even worse.

The point is, he survived a month being burried in rubble. It says he lost 30 lbs. Now you tell me why would a doctor bring him only water? why would a doctor leave him there dying. If you dont like what anyone is saying leave. And yes it is a miracle he is alive so shove it if you disagree.

95 240
    00 F-250

Noone on earth has the right to say they have anything figured out, but accepting religion in my mind is indeed a narrow minded thing to do. And praising Jesus for creating a "miracle" by saving some random guy in a country distraught with death and destruction is even worse.
    ..... And thats your opinion. Which your entitled to!
    No one is trying to change your mind or insult you - Were just asking you to do the same. Thank you Sir!

since you are saying to "trust" you in that Jesus had nothing to do with saving this man's life, who did?

if our country is so great, and so mighty and so wealthy...why do we allow children in africa to die on the daily from starvation when we over here get fat as hell and complain about being fat while people over there complain about not being able to find food for themselves? don't pull that why doesn't god stop this stuff from happening bull.

so you'd be dogging on Islam for Allah creating a miracle by saving some random guy as well, right?

you sir must be extremely well educated on being open-minded....am i correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ians s14 View Post
    The point is, he survived a month being burried in rubble. It says he lost 30 lbs. Now you tell me why would a doctor bring him only water? why would a doctor leave him there dying. If you dont like what anyone is saying leave. And yes it is a miracle he is alive so shove it if you disagree.

Well consider it shoved, Mr. Christian.
    My line of work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast