Thread: bosnians on here help me out

Default bosnians on here help me out

if i go to a bosnian sports grille place and just order an espresso, should i still tip? i mean its like $2 for a coffee so i dont feel like giving a $1 tip because thats 50 percent....but since im being served i feel like i should tip. what should i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    that suede is amazing. It just screams " drive me naked and let my seats caress your nuts"

damn, this is tough
    clearly normal americans don't have the knowledge to answer such a complex question

tipping?
    $2 coffee?
    20% tip ^1/2 $2.00 + .50 = ....

yeah i quit

the variables in that equation are just unsolvable.. too bad I aint bosnian or else I couldve helped
    top 5

"get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

i always tip any one that has to wait on me , if you are payin $2 for a coffee , then you can afford to tip a buck , common courtesy

ok smartass i can calculate a fucking tip. but i dont feel like giving a grown man 50 cents, and plus, in a lot of places in europe tip is included so im not even sure if they expect a tip....i tried to tip a woman in switzerland and she gave me 2 packs of cigarettes
    that suede is amazing. It just screams " drive me naked and let my seats caress your nuts"

btw i wasnt calling you a smartass my fellow scotsman

and if i tip a dollar, im paying $3 for a shot of espresso....and that just feels like starbucks

bosnians, according to you, are the only ones allowed to help you so fuck it

hah, I mean seriously, you said you've tipped some chick in another country. dude, you are in the US of A - america not your homeland.

think for a sec.
    starbucks don't have tip jars and im sure the place you went to doesnt either

leave a tip or don't leave a tip?
    that is the question... are you dumb!? foreal
    top 5

every starbucks i've been in has a tip jar.....its the jar next to the register....with cash in it.....but thats besides the point

heres what i am trying to ask. i am not bosnian so i dont know much about bosnian culture. but i do know that some cultures dont accept tips while others expect them. leaving a 50% tip seems retarded, leaving a 50cent tip to a grown ass man seems silly, and leaving no tip seems dick. i want to know if i should tip a grown bosnian man if all i order is a coffee

1. starbucks' jar thingy isn't a tip jar it's a donation jar
    2. a grown ass man would probably tell you to fuck off if you leave him a ONE dollar or 50 CENTS - he's probably just thinking that you're a cheap, weird loney mothafucka for buying some 2 dollar coffee
    3. if you think something is "silly" then you're prolly gay. its either weird or confusing NOT SILLY
    4. go fuck yourself because no chick is ever gonna fuck your cheap, coffee buying dweeb ass
    top 5

So you're one of the people that sits at Euro Gourmet Foods and sips the same coffee for hours on end huh. Anyway, I am not Bosnian, but IN AMERICA (you know, the place you LIVE), it is common courtesy to tip someone who offers you their services.

Think of it this way.... You are taking up one of their tables, a table in which someone else could be sitting and ordering more than just a coffee, thus their tip would be higher because their bill would be higher than your $2 coffee bill. If you do not want to leave them a dollar, then you should get the shit to go and not take up one of their seats. Dont be a cheap ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Give the guy a dollar. Simple as that. It isnt like that 50% tip is going to get him much anyways, but it adds up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

no i am not one of the people who sits at euro gourmet for hours...in fact i've havent been there since it was Topolino....why am i assumed to be a sexually frustrated fag who drinks coffee for a longer duration than is possible to drink a cup coffee?

Its in AMURRKA so yes i think you should tip....just like everyone else has said. It doesn't matter where yourself or anyone else is from.

Leave the man a dollar for his time. Shit it is just a dollar, coffee don't pour itself. Don't make such a deal.

(RAH)˛ (AH)ł

i'm bosnian lol leave a dollar. what do you drive?
    I asked a girl if i could buy her a drink, she said I have a boyfriend, so I said, well i have a goldfish, she said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.

LOL you are from gwinnett, bosnians are like roaches in a trailer park there

yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    3. if you think something is "silly" then you're prolly gay. its either weird or confusing NOT SILLY

ha

Quote Originally Posted by JDMrequired View Post
    why am i assumed to be a sexually frustrated fag who drinks coffee for a longer duration than is possible to drink a cup coffee?

ha also

Do you tip on a 2 dollar beer? same principle.

Just tip him, damn.

IA.COM Founder.

I wouldnt.. He's job is to make you a cup of fucking coffee.. .. He's not a waiter..

If you want to be nice... go ahead..

Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    I wouldnt.. He's job is to make you a cup of fucking coffee.. .. He's not a waiter..

If you want to be nice... go ahead..
    If you sit down at his table, and he comes up to you asking for your order, and you order a cup of coffee... Last time I checked, that is waiting on someone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

The REAL Scrapy :)

WHo cares if its 50%??? Its a damn dollar! I live off tips, and I remember those who take care of me, in regards to pizza delivery, which is different, If I know someone is going to tip me well, they ge delivered BEFORE my other orders. Perfect example is tonight. I took 3 orders at once. One was a 5 dollar online tip, the other was a credit card slip for them to put the tip in, and the other said 1.00 on a 25 dollar order. Guess who went last? yeap.The cheap motherfucker. Give the man his dollar so when you go back, maybe he'll hook you up with a lil extra extra. You never know. But I guarantee he doesnt make alot per hour so those tips definitely help.
    1990 Eclipse GSX - 13.0@ 108 on old setup
    1990 Eclipse GSX - "The Whore" Shell being built
    2001 Dodge Dakota - The pizza delivery-mobile

The REAL Scrapy :)

Edited because I re-reaad what was said
    1990 Eclipse GSX - 13.0@ 108 on old setup
    1990 Eclipse GSX - "The Whore" Shell being built
    2001 Dodge Dakota - The pizza delivery-mobile

the streets where we burn sweets,Gwinnett county hoe

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    LMFAO

It really fucking amazes me how cheap people fucking are! are you really that broke that you are worried about leaving a 1$ tip!
    Hella stock member!

I tip at Starbucks in Conyers and get free drinks often, so yes it does help

Amen.

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

from now on just think that cup of coffee is $3....simple.

Quit being cheap and tip anyways ! But if they did job than I could understand...

lol at everyone in this thread. i know the owners of euro, my little sister works there, and my parents are like best friends with the owners. now i would leave $1 even though i know them. i mean shit i tip on $2 beer as well. just common courtesy i would think. and sometimes it pays off. I've gotten free beer and free coffee for tipping well
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    It really fucking amazes me how cheap people fucking are! are you really that broke that you are worried about leaving a 1$ tip!
    x2
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4