Thread: Hmm... 1911 content inside!

how bout this.
    send me the following:
    1. STOCK untouched LW Champion
    2. Credit card

I send you in return (few months later lol):
    1. one BA champion
    2. one empty credit card

"The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

i prefer cash. FUCK A CARD! Hurry up and send me the parts list and what all it comes with. Did you coat that other slide stop as well? When is the rear sight coming in? I think I am going to just go ahead and buy another lw champion loaded like we talked about and send it to you. It will already have the novak low mounts all it will need is checkering and some goodies fitted and coated.

Let me know what you prefer -= cash or brass, ammo, etc...

I really like what you did to this one but i want that bull barrrel and alum frame. I am prlly going to pick up that stainless loaded i was telling you about too.

I am ready to press on if you are! Realistically when you are done with school how fast could you turn one around? Utilizing that drop in FCP we talked about!
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant View Post
    you should buy it then. danny knows what i got in it. anything over that we split. i am working a trade deal with a loaded stainless fullsize, 800rds, 8mags, and some other goodies.
    No thanks I'm building my own. And I've seen the places Danny put your gun, I don't really wanna touch it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    how bout this.
    send me the following:
    1. STOCK untouched LW Champion
    2. Credit card

I send you in return (few months later lol):
    1. one BA champion
    2. one empty credit card

LOL

My Flickr!
    Blog! Follow Me!!

**Some people are like slinkies, they are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs**

epic page 11 ownage!
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by kerndog8 View Post
    No thanks I'm building my own. And I've seen the places Danny put your gun, I don't really wanna touch it now.

LOL
    Uh Oh.. I am scared now!

I am going to build my fullsize gun and have danny coat it but I am going to have danny do my alum project. I am looking at it on gunbroker right now and will prlly click the buy it now button tonight or tomorrow.

Here is one for you. BTW I'm Matt.

My Flickr!
    Blog! Follow Me!!

**Some people are like slinkies, they are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs**

Thanks Matt, You obviously already know my name as it was saved as the file name!

I suppose I have to give you some free training lessons when I finally get up there as well. I have the ammo already bought and the targets on hand. Just got to find time to set it all up!

good pic, whatchu think john?
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

oh and i didnt coat the extended slide stop

sorry, executive decision on that. Too ugly, and too much in the way.

Looks good, me likey! Let me know how much you want to do the next two!

Looks good, me likey! Let me know how much you want to do the next two!
    He wants an AR... err wait no thats me.

My Flickr!
    Blog! Follow Me!!

I am still looking for a nice ar! trust me I AM LOOKING!

I am still looking for a nice ar! trust me I AM LOOKING!
    :P Thanks, so am I. I think I have a WTB post on most of the local forums.

Sorry thread jack!!!

Back on topic... so ya the bobmander is good!

My Flickr!
    Blog! Follow Me!!

the BTGS fit cleaned up decently huh?

yeah it turned out nice. i bought that stainless loaded model i found on gon for a decent price. i am meeting him on sat night or sun morning.

Springfield 1911-A1 Stainless excellent gun and lots of extras. 7 mags, 13 boxes Blazer Brass ammo, 2 Boxes Magtech Ammo, 1 box Hydrashock HP's for a total of 770rds of ammo

Its the last model they built before they made the TRP series of pistols. Has the dual cocking serrations, the extended slide stop, mag release, and safety, etc...

DANNY I HOPE YOUR READY>

Here is a link to his website for the pics.
    http://www.georgiahunts.com/sale/john/

yeah it turned out nice. i bought that stainless loaded model i found on gon for a decent price. i am meeting him on sat night or sun morning.

Springfield 1911-A1 Stainless excellent gun and lots of extras. 7 mags, 13 boxes Blazer Brass ammo, 2 Boxes Magtech Ammo, 1 box Hydrashock HP's for a total of 770rds of ammo

Its the last model they built before they made the TRP series of pistols. Has the dual cocking serrations, the extended slide stop, mag release, and safety, etc...

DANNY I HOPE YOUR READY>

Here is a link to his website for the pics.
    http://www.georgiahunts.com/sale/john/
    Are you going to want any front straps done? Checkering, chain link, anything? Probably going to get an order together soon for that too.

My Flickr!
    Blog! Follow Me!!

yep checkering on the front strap will be the only machine work i need done for the most part. i might bob this one as well i havent decided. i really need to handle the one danny just finished to get an idea how i like it for mag changes etc.. i am thinking of a s&a magwell for my fighting pistol . i am trying to find a nice lightweight but cannot find shit. might just pick up a colt lightweight commander and be done with it. there are hundreds of those laying around.

PX9149LP- thats the part number of the lightweight champion loaded i want. if anyone can find one in stock or for sale please let me know!

I see a Dave erickson order inbound in our future. Bulk order to save on shipping (checkering and sight cuts galore)

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN! Dave is expensive but good!

I am working on putting info together for everything right now. Can you email me or pm me that spec list when you get time today or tomorrow. thanks

Think me and matt are gonna go talk to the smith at AO soon. His checkering is cheaper. But if that means botched frames and slides, then no thanks

email sent

hmm.. no email.

The wife is throwing a hissy fit about me buying another gun. I am going to build my 10mm as my fighting gun and be done with it. I am going to buy the stainless loaded, keep the mags and ammo, and sell/trade the pistol for another carry project.

I will need sight cuts, checkering, and some cocking serrations so let me know what there prices and quality looks like when you go

boooooooo

its not a for sure thing yet. She is pissed that i am ordering gunstuff and not the boat stuff for her boat.

i will let you know the details when i actually snag it up on sun

EMAIL REPLIED! If you get time let me know if the list needs tweaking!

Interesting. I've been interested in 10mm ones. But I'd have to buy 10mm reloading dies too! No thanks not at least for right now haha.

My Flickr!
    Blog! Follow Me!!

I have always wanted a 10mm bbq gun to show off. I am torn between making the wifey happy and doing what i want. I will prlly just hold off on building anything until after I get out of the army. That way I know what the future holds for my next job, etc...

I am trying to save money to take the ga repo/bounty hunter schools and certifications as well.

So much stuff I want to do and no time/money to do it - haha!

Link not working

My Flickr!
    Blog! Follow Me!!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=160577936

holy hack job batman!

I have two offers open on the champ. Hopefully i can move right into a lightweight!

i sent yo ua detailed email with info on future projects!

So... I picked up the springer stainless loaded today and all the ammo and mags you could want for an afternoon of shooting. I am picking up another fullsize next weekend that will remain a "secret" until i can get some photos of it up!

I am getting the kimber next weekend too... So many projects and not enough time! haha.. I sent you an email also focker!

I spoke with a guy today who had these fellas build him a pistol. Did a little homework and it seems like the guys do some hella cool looking machine work for super cheap. Its a couple of younger guys who own the company. They picked up an order from some new grip company to build a crap load of pistols recently. I sent them a lengthy email asking millions of questions. Maybe we have a lead for someone to do all the machine work now! yay!

that 10-8 rear sight is looking sexy. agreed? range time later

I think I want to pick up one of those for that milspec build i was telling you about! Thats purdy!

email inbound

I got the final build sheets and price lists together for the past/current/future 1911 builds we have been emailing about. Almost $10k worth of pee shooters and accessories.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/193...15-review.html

I know those 2011's dont look that great, but they are one of the only double stack 1911's on the market that with a slip grip mod can actually be thinner than a single stack. I have been looking into building another race gun after we finish the fighter and the bobtail. I cant pass up 17-19rds of lead with less tweight than a gi model. Anywho.. Just a thought. Danny email inbound.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast