Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hmm... 1911 content inside!

Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=155537557

this is what i am picking up. 500rds for $20 - i will send it tomorrow if i can swing by there tomorrow if not it will be monday.
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

haha - this guy sent me an email asking if i was interested in buying his "custom" 1911 - i am interested in picking up a 38 super for my collection but look at the BTSG on this one!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -haha-jpg  

"The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

Just put a deposit on a CBOB woot woot.

why this one is going to be bob'd and for sale!

Looks good danny. What did yo uthink about that horribly fit BTSG!

Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant View Post
    nice imgoing to talk to my reloading buddy and see if he wants to 50/50. We only have 1000 bullets each currently, but powder and primers for 5k each.

That BTGS that u posted on the other page is a dropin, yuckkk.
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

it is hideous. Still no answer from seth.

I spent a while this am cleaning out the garage. Things are looking great. I forgot that I had ordered two more file sets for the smithing work. WOW..

I need to order a couple of new punches.

I packaged a couple of misc items up for you. I am sending you my 5.7 holster that i never could get sold. i guess i could of posted it on ebay or gunbroker. See if you can return it to adventure or one of those places up there. Should be worth abotu $40 or so.

I am putting a list of items together I need to order for my new tactical rig, getting shirt ideas together, hats, etc..

Hopefully will get all final financial numbers together this weekend and start calling family/friends to see who wants in on the action!

Getting ready to post a bunch of stuff up on here and woodys for sale. Hopefully the champion goes together flawless.

potentially part of the assest recovery gear.. hmm interesting stuff... didnt research it any yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKdlqnB2ejA&feature=sub

hmm.. interesting.

I am just trying to get an idea of everything I will need for all aspects of the business to get an idea for start up costs. If you get time put together a list of items that you think you would need for the same type of application. fugitive/bail recovery. maybe i have forgotten something on my list.

almost done with my training class schedule stuff.

SCHEDULE FOR THE FR CLASSES - MANDATORY FOR THE STATE OF GA. This guy is supposed to be one of the best and most informative. He said via email he was willingto possibly do a private class to give more info since i am Military. This will give us insight on what really is needed to the standard. He also has a list of bonding companies who are looking for agents!

COURSE FREE with GAPB COUPON!
    no restrictions! no special dates!
    DATE LOCATION PHONE NUMBER
    DECEMBER 10 MACON - HAMPTON INN, EXIT 169RD. 478-803-5000
    JANUARY 12 ATLANTA 196 PEACHTREE ST. SW 404-523-7507
    JANUARY 14 MACON - HAMPTON INN, EXIT 169 478-803-5000
    JANUARY 19 LAWRENCEVILLE - HAMPTON INN 770-301-6705
    JANUARY 21 TUCKER - OFF 285, EXIT 37, LAVISTA RD. 770-496-1070
    JANUARY 26 CALHOUN 706-625-1588
    JANUARY 28 ATLANTA 196 PEACHTREE ST. SW 404-523-7507
    FEBRUARY 2 TUCKER - OFF 285, EXIT 37, LAVISTA RD. 770-496-1070
    FEBRUARY 9 TUCKER - OFF 285, EXIT 37, LAVISTA RD. 770-496-1070
    MARCH 2 TUCKER - OFF 285, EXIT 37, LAVISTA RD. 770-496-1070
    APRIL 6 TUCKER - OFF 285, EXIT 37, LAVISTA RD. 770-496-1070
    MAY 4 TUCKER - OFF 285, EXIT 37, LAVISTA RD. 770-496-1070

I just ordered like 7 books on repo/bonding/FR/etc... time for some reading!

Hey Danny give me a call tomorrow. I got a guy that wants to literally donate like 200 soldier of fortune magazines to the gun range/shop!!!!

He is in smyrna. I am hoping to iron out the details tomorrow.

cool man, ill be around..

got us 25 test rounds loaded today, gonna give they a wirl this week i hope.

when you get time look at some of the sites i linked. i need to stop posting one liners! haha

stayed up until 5am sending off emails and range request inquiries with companies online.

Found a box of old 1911 mags in the garage today. that was a nice change.

Oakleys mil site is nice, i might have to hit u up for a pair. or at least get u to price check some for me. Ill call magazine buddy tomorrow I hope, and see if he will be around any this week.

today:
    continued dehorn
    preped disco
    cleaned up plug
    cleaned up, brushed finished the FLGR
    continued a little work on BTGS
    FINALLY ordered parts

talk about scamtastic looking website, u sure thats ligit?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=155537557

this is what i am picking up. 500rds for $20 - i will send it tomorrow if i can swing by there tomorrow if not it will be monday.
    Nice. In addition to this, if you can raid the local range for brass I got $$$ for yazzz.

Thats crazy looking.

stayed up until 5am sending off emails and range request inquiries with companies online.

Found a box of old 1911 mags in the garage today. that was a nice change.
    what kind of inquires.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    talk about scamtastic looking website, u sure thats ligit?
    yep legit. But unnecessary.

I got a referral from a guy at the local range for metal targets and a company out of south carolina that builds all of the military's ranges up there in SC and LE ranges in SC. I did alot of research online and figured I was ready to take the plunge and start doing some meet and greets. The one company up there called me today on sunday of all days and he is anxious to send a rep down to walk me through the whole process from concept to construction management. I spoke with him about the connex shoot house ideas and he was extatic.

I am just about done with the list of metal and paper targets i would like for the range. This stuff adds up quick! Concrete and asphalt costs are horrible right now. Once I get some more accurate overall cost numbers i will let you know what the bank says!

Going to try and do the 5 partner program. Give everyone equal percentage with the option to buy out 1 partner a year for the first 5 years. I still have to do some more research on this type stuff.

Anywho.. Pics look good. I am meeting with the local know all tell all of FR in savannah this week sometime and will let yo uknow what he says about the state bonding/insurance requirements.

Anywho.. I am headed to the shower and to bed!

Later!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    without logging in i think they were $75 and polarized lenses were either 25 or 40 more. I will give you a better idea tomorrow or tuesday.

oh yeah and the box is going out tomorrow.

Danny your box went out today. Did you call the magazine guy today? Sent out three other boxes of misc stuff that i had laying around out today so that will help with cash flow. Plus I found out I am getting back about $2500 more than I thought on taxes so that is nice!

more goodies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -colt_delta_002_big-jpg   -colt_delta_003_big-jpg   -copperhead2-jpg   -40-ltd-gif  

dude FUGLYYYY

hw complete. sleep

i think that weirdlooking dot matrix looks neat.

you got a package coming i just ordered for you chicken focker! i hoep you like it

So I have been ordering some new pouches/vest/goodies. I am picking up two low profile under shirt level II vests, a new plate carrier like the one in the photo below but in od/ranger green color, couple of different pouches not included with this kit, a new grab bag, some new flags/patches, chemlights, holsters, etc...

I will post pics when all of it starts to show up!

I got this plate carrier from a company in UK. A buddy I trained with when I was in BTN was a SAS captain liason. His good friend is the CEO of the company I ordered from. He hooked me up on the price of my goodies and shipping. COSTS out the ass to get shit shipped from the UK!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ricas-m4-500-jpg  

now thats a NICE rig. can you use the plates you allready have, or do you have to order new plates too?

Man i want a job that involves a rig like that and an America flag on my chest/arm.

wait until i get it all tricked out!!!

I can use my existing plates!

This is my buddy ryan who used to be at 1/75 now working for gunsite!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wasp_positions2_400-jpg  

tacticool airsoft

these guys crack me up with how much money they spend on gear and such. i mean airsoft is great for training purposes but holy shit i am not spending 5-600 on a plastic toy when i can have the real deal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tacticool-airsoft-jpg  
    Last edited by Truegiant; 02-03-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Bueller.. worn the hell out. I helped two friends move the last two days. Got some more gun money. Brothe rpicked up the colt delta elite yesterday. he is picking up a 24" stainless bull barrel ar upper for me on sunday along with my two new under shirt bullet proof vests. yay..

anywho.. updates?

Here is my new rig. Its not fully done yet. Holds two 1911 mags, 8 m4 mags, two medical and misc pouches, radio pouch, flashlight pouch, leaders rig with map holder, misc bullshit, etc..

I still have to order my camelback blatter holder and some other misc stuff like my velcro sheet for my name tapes and blood tapes. Here is a couple of pics for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscf0053-jpg   -dscf0054-jpg   -dscf0055-jpg  

lookin good man.

just remembered, need some bobtail grips asap. send me the ones u wanna use. I want to have them before doing the final blend on the bobtail.

that sear and hammer jig u got, its not a Powers Fixture is it? Im looking to get one.

dunno if slims interest u, but here is a set of VZ 320s in black. think it would go well

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=259340

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast