54. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

14 25.93%
  • NO

40 74.07%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you against GAY?

Quote Originally Posted by Confuc1ous View Post
    You know what I love, when some idiot in the middle of a desert is so destitute that he decides to go wank off in a cave, half way through his wank he has an epileptic fit and decides to tell people the mess he made was created while god was speaking to him. That's kinda funny, wouldn't ya say? It gets funnier. People actually believed him, so...living in the desert and having nothing, with even water being of a huge premium, how could they get more people to believe them?

Well, for starters, you sir, if you pick whats behind door number 1, our door, we'll call it Islam, you get 72 virgins! I know, I know, it sounds like utter bullshit, it very well might be, but, but, we'll throw paradise in for free, think about it, do my bidding and all that can be yours! Whats not to love? However, if you dont believe that load of bullshit, there is always door 2, its free thinking and there is no reason to fear whats behind it, we'll call it hell, there you can make choices for yourself and you wont have to live violently and act out towards women or other people who have their own beliefs. Make your decision wisely...

This is America where we use these to deal with people like you:

Find someone elses human rights to destroy Kafir.

Now...Now....

That would make you just as tyrannical as them now wouldn't it? And we cannot leave out our very own christian population in this opinion either.

You know what I love, when some idiot in the middle of a desert is so destitute that he decides to go wank off in a cave, half way through his wank he has an epileptic fit and decides to tell people the mess he made was created while god was speaking to him. That's kinda funny, wouldn't ya say? It gets funnier. People actually believed him, so...living in the desert and having nothing, with even water being of a huge premium, how could they get more people to believe them?

Well, for starters, you sir, if you pick whats behind door number 1, our door, we'll call it Islam, you get 72 virgins! I know, I know, it sounds like utter bullshit, it very well might be, but, but, we'll throw paradise in for free, think about it, do my bidding and all that can be yours! Whats not to love? However, if you dont believe that load of bullshit, there is always door 2, its free thinking and there is no reason to fear whats behind it, we'll call it hell, there you can make choices for yourself and you wont have to live violently and act out towards women or other people who have their own beliefs. Make your decision wisely...

This is America where we use these to deal with people like you:

Find someone elses human rights to destroy Kafir.
    ROFL!!!!

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

Quote Originally Posted by StreetHazard View Post
    Now...Now....

That would make you just as tyrannical as them now wouldn't it? And we cannot leave out our very own christian population in this opinion either.
    That is very true. Christians as a whole, killed more folks over Religion than anyone......but they seem to have outgrown that. Christians don't do much killing in a physical sense now, they just try to murder your free thought.

Muslims though....they are still in the killing phase.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post
    That is very true. Christians as a whole, killed more folks over Religion than anyone......but they seem to have outgrown that. Christians don't do much killing in a physical sense now, they just try to murder your free thought.

Muslims though....they are still in the killing phase.

Yes, the Christians in our own country are not killing them outright, but are still denying them basic civil rights.

But they are spreading their hatred to the front lines of other governments like Uganda that are allowing them to kill them there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/wo.../04uganda.html

and the Ugandan Law here

IA Member

This is when you know you are not taken seriously anymore.

This is when you know you are not taken seriously anymore.

And when you feel compelled to KILL the artist that illustrated it!

IA Member

The problem is the evolution progression. For us, we've decided that whipping and stoning is out, we did it, but a hundred years ago and back, the same way the horse was the main mode of transport. We have evolved since, I mean, we had our women wear longer dresses and show no skin just like THEY have theirs wear the bee keeper suits. We did all this but 100 years ago. There are always isolated incidents of things happening but you know what, we have evolved (Abu Gharib pictures were hilarious to me). The problem with Islam is that it has its own built in set of faults not allowing it to evolve. It basically keeps it self suspended in time with its thinking and its way of handling issues. They live like animals with just basic functions, no idea of tolerance or acceptance, the things that make us different to those animals that walk on 4 legs. We on the other hand, although not perfect, enjoy living bright and colorful lives taking in all of the finer things life has to offer because as we know and because no-one can prove it, either you're cremated and sit on a shelf or you're buried and eaten by worms, nothing after that, no matter how hard you pray or believe, we dont have proof.

I have been lucky and fortunate enough to travel extensively and if you go to Europe, they're almost taken over by this cannibalistic machine. There are practically whole cities that have shut themselves out from the European culture and are now just havens for criminals and terror cells, not even newly discovered cultural centers, just dirty and disgusting people living and breeding, oh, and living off the government dole. Its almost sickening. After the events of 9/11 where people I know perished, when THEY were dancing in the streets in Dearborn and in Paterson I have decided that the common enemy to freedom and free thinking is Islam so if you're wondering why I've replied how I have, I hope this gives you more insight. If you think I'm a bigot or a fanatic, just wait. Now back to my regularly scheduled pictures of the Predator and other miscellaneous drones breaking the backs of the terrorist support system one insurgent and his family & friends at a time.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rayray934 View Post
    this thread is dumb!

but hey do what makes your happy. but dont come between my and my happiness or i will beat the shit out of you!
    Are you saying you're gay? Didn't I trade my Miata to you? lol

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Front 1ine View Post
    Well I am strongly against Muslims. Because a human should never blow themself up, kill innocent people, and expect to be able to bend 7 virgins over a table top in the afterlife.

Get your head out of your ass (to the OP).

You guys can't judge a religion by some idiots doing some stupid shit. As far as I know, bush it the biggest terrorist in the history of human kind. There are many people who call them self muslims, who do stupid crap just to give muslims a bad name. how about KKK? they are not muslim, they are christians and who knows what other religions. Now should I say that all christians are black man burning devils?

Please don't judge a religion by someones actions.

If this is what you call religion, than please don't even attempt to call out another religion.

I see that there is 20 people in this thread that would bend over for another man. Damn this country is fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Got Milk? View Post
    If this is what you call religion, than please don't even attempt to call out another religion.

I see that there is 20 people in this thread that would bend over for another man. Damn this country is fucked up.
    No, you are fucked up with your ignorant ass

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

IA Member

thats not religion or a religious group, just like islam, that's an ignorant group of people thinking their way is the right way.

You should change your user name to 'Got Clue?'

Feel free to get out of this fucked up country any time you'd like, then we can at least kill you off with other members of your prized religion.

So is bomb wrapping terrorist a ignorant "religious" group just like KKK. But all YOU ignorant assholes think that's our religion. Just like you stated, its just a ignorant "religious" group trying to give a religion a bad name.

Let me show you the beaty of my religion, for all you blind people:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mecca-jpg   -meka-[1]-jpg  

Banned

U were thinking about "gays" at almost 2 in the morning ? Lol hmmmmmm

And what exactly would be wrong with that if it is what someone made a conscious choice to do? enlighten me...

IA Member

So is bomb wrapping terrorist a religious group just like KKK. But all YOU ignorant assholes think that's our religion. Just like you stated, its just a religious group.

Yes they are because they do what they do in the name of religion. Those Dirty terrorists (your family members) are animals and they represent their religion by their own choice, they do it in the name of their god. The KKK do what they do in the name of white supremacy and not religion you zealot, please educate yourself before you alienate yourself. Got Book? Got Education? Get Real?

You didn't even make this thread to discuss gay people, you made it to discuss the lack of tolerance and how much hate your religion has for people. You're in the wrong place to preach your hypocrisy. I think you are a joke, your religion is a joke, everyone here seems to think you're an idiot, your job here is nearly complete. We'll make fun of you a bit more and this will go on for a few more pages but you'll still be a joke.

I hope some gay people beat you down or something. In America we preach tolerance, not Islamic Ignorance, there is no shariah here. Now go away before we stone you to death you Infidel.

IA Member

Let me show you the beaty of my religion, for all you blind people:
    ^^beaty?^^

If you hate gay people why are there predator surveillance video's of muslims having sex with sheep?

I am not against gay people, I don't hate them--after all, they are still human.

Let's ask other questions..

Do you hate dwarfs?

Do you dislike black people? white people? latino people? asian people?

Do you hate people with glasses?

Do you hate people with braces?

Do you hate people with curly hair? straight hair?

Everyone has more than enough reason to their personal answer.
    There will be some who are to contradict your answer.
    Does it hurt you? maybe? no?
    Does it hurt the other person? hell no.

When people say the word 'gay', majority of the time, you will think of males.
    Of course, gay women are specifically called, 'lesbians', BUT it's literally the same thing.
    Just different wording.
    But who cares about gay women.
    Lesbians ROCK!

And some of the reason's as to why all this hatred takes place, is due to a certain religion/views-yes.

As I stated before, I am not against gay people.
    And not against people that dislike gays.

To sum up my idle chatter--Let expression take place.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by bookthief View Post
    I am not against gay people, I don't hate them--after all, they are still human.

Let's ask other questions..

Do you hate dwarfs?

Do you dislike black people? white people? latino people? asian people?

Do you hate people with glasses?

Do you hate people with braces?

Do you hate people with curly hair? straight hair?

Everyone has more than enough reason to their personal answer.
    There will be some who are to contradict your answer.
    Does it hurt you? maybe? no?
    Does it hurt the other person? hell no.

When people say the word 'gay', majority of the time, you will think of males.
    Of course, gay women are specifically called, 'lesbians', BUT it's literally the same thing.
    Just different wording.

And some of the reason's as to why all this hatred takes place, is due to a certain religion/views-yes.

As I stated before, I am not against gay people.
    And not against people that dislike gays.

To sum up my idle chatter--Let expression take place.
    Got Milk? and his taliban friends who throw acid on womens faces to prevent them from going to school would disagree with you, I think...what you think?

Got Milk? and his taliban friends who throw acid on womens faces to prevent them from going to school would disagree with you, I think...what you think?

What do I think?
    Hmm.... I don't think much of it.

Yes they are because they do what they do in the name of religion. Those Dirty terrorists (your family members) are animals and they represent their religion by their own choice, they do it in the name of their god. The KKK do what they do in the name of white supremacy and not religion you zealot, please educate yourself before you alienate yourself. Got Book? Got Education? Get Real?

You didn't even make this thread to discuss gay people, you made it to discuss the lack of tolerance and how much hate your religion has for people. You're in the wrong place to preach your hypocrisy. I think you are a joke, your religion is a joke, everyone here seems to think you're an idiot, your job here is nearly complete. We'll make fun of you a bit more and this will go on for a few more pages but you'll still be a joke.

I hope some gay people beat you down or something. In America we preach tolerance, not Islamic Ignorance, there is no shariah here. Now go away before we stone you to death you Infidel.

I'm not gonna tell anyone to follow my ways. But at least read the bible, since that's what you believe in. In bible it also says that homosexuality is a sin. So if you are against your religion, you think I give a fuck what you think of mine? And if you have hard time reading this version of bible, just wait till next year when the new version of bible comes out. Gods book should never change, but new bible comes out every now and than. What the fuck is up with that?

Not against Gay people. They can do whatever they want to do. I don't care if you were "born that way" or just woke up one day and said "hey I'm going to be gay" Either way, that's YOUR life and I'm not going to tell you how you should live it.

I believe CHURCH IS SEPERATE FROM STATE and I hate when the government tries to limit the things Gay people can do ie marriage. This is 2010!!! Not the1930's. Who are we to say who you can and can't marry? Why should being gay or your sexuality even be an issue when dealing with government? It shouldn't.
    My boyfriend is better than you...

IA Member

I'm not gonna tell anyone to follow my ways. But at least read the bible, since that's what you believe in. In bible it also says that homosexuality is a sin. So if you are against your religion, you think I give a fuck what you think of mine?
    I'm not a christian nor a muslim, I'm not gay, I'm not full of hate (well I am a little, I hate you), I just see the things people do and the things they push on other people. You started this thread out of hate and used your religion to back it up. I also dont give a fuck about what i think or say about your religion, its dumb and based on dying principles and frankly, thanks to technology we're destroying it and its ability to breed hate. Soon you will become a dying breed as you spread your hate, the day will come when one man followed by another will stand up and have had enough of your mouthing off and the principles you think everyone should adopt.

I love the fact you keep responding. You are a very narrow minded individual who seems to think i give a rats ass about religion, yours in particular. You were conceived before the concept of religion, consider the empirical part of the universe. If you cannot, then you're ignorant. Doesnt matter who you think your god is.

I know this will go on and on, so this is gona be my final post. If you follow any religion, the book of god, whatever it's Quran, or Bible, both speak the same thing about homosexuality. In case all you religous people forgot what the bible says about homosexuality, here it is. Now if you wanna disagree with this, you are simply disagreeing with your religion, your god.

Bible:

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Homosexuality is clearly condemned by the Bible. It goes against the created order of God. He created Adam and then made a woman. This is what God has ordained and it is what is right. Unlike other sins, homosexuality has a severe judgment administered by God Himself. This judgment is simple: They are given over to their passions. That means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins (Romans 1:18ff). As a result, they can no longer see the error of what they are doing. Without an awareness of their sinfulness, there will be no repentance and trusting in Jesus. Without Jesus, they will have no forgiveness. Without forgiveness, there is no salvation.

ALSO, I AM NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESNT BELEIVE IN ANYTHING BIGGER THAN THEM SELF. IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A BRICK!

I know this will go on and on, so this is gona be my final post. If you follow any religion, the book of god, whatever it's Quran, or Bible, both speak the same thing about homosexuality. In case all you religous people forgot what the bible says about homosexuality, here it is. Now if you wanna disagree with this, you are simply disagreeing with your religion, your god.

Bible:

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Homosexuality is clearly condemned by the Bible. It goes against the created order of God. He created Adam and then made a woman. This is what God has ordained and it is what is right. Unlike other sins, homosexuality has a severe judgment administered by God Himself. This judgment is simple: They are given over to their passions. That means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins (Romans 1:18ff). As a result, they can no longer see the error of what they are doing. Without an awareness of their sinfulness, there will be no repentance and trusting in Jesus. Without Jesus, they will have no forgiveness. Without forgiveness, there is no salvation.

ALSO, I AM NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESNT BELEIVE IN ANYTHING BIGGER THAN THEM SELF. IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A BRICK!

Ill quote myself...fuck it, I didn't type it all for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by StreetHazard View Post
    I am not in the business of judging someone elses morality or choice of lifestyle.

But I have noticed that here in America we have several well known Christian Evangelists that apparently hate gay people so much that they just couldn't wait to get their filthy little hands on one, even willing to actually pay money for the opportunity!

Like Ted Haggard for instance, he was the pastor of the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado and was the president of the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) from 2003 until November 2006. Haggard's position allowed him occasional access to President George W. Bush. In 2006 it was alleged that Haggard had been regularly visiting a male prostitute who also provided him with methamphetamine. Haggard admitted his wrongdoing and resigned as pastor of New Life church and as president of the NAE. The high-profile case was significant also because it immediately preceded the 2006 mid-term elections and may have even affected national voting patterns. In January 2009, Haggard admitted to a second homosexual relationship with a male church member on CNN-TV and other national media, and when asked, would not directly answer a question about his other possible homosexual relationships.

But personally I think that if Jesus did exist...he himself was probably gay. Now according to the gospels of Phillip and Thomas it is unlikely that he was gay because in those accounts he was married and had a child. But those gospels never made it into the New Testament so they couldn't possibly be true.

But if we take the actual gospels as "truth"

1. We have a man in his 30's, unmarried...in a culture where is is unheard of for a man of that age to be without a wife.

2. Come on, we cannot just NOT acknowledge his 12 loving boyfriends.

3. The missing passage from the gospel of Mark inserted between what are verses 34 and 35 of Mark 10:

And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, 'Son of David, have mercy on me.' But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand. But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

I bet Jesus taught his naked body the mysteries of the kingdom of God, and I am sure he learned them very well indeed....and a couple of other mysteries while he was at it.

4. The Apostle John is always referred as the one "Jesus especially loved", and famously was the one that put his head onto Jesus's chest during the last supper.

My gaydar is going off big time!

But what would it matter if Jesus was gay? would it negate his teachings, if the sermon on the mount was spoken by the "Queen of Queens" instead of the "King of Kings"? And if someone could prove historically beyond all doubt that in fact, Jesus was a homosexual. Would Christians then reject Jesus OR reject the evidence as usual? Your guess is as good as mine, and since you asked my religion I honestly cannot place myself anywhere, but I will go with Aggressive Atheist with Satanic leanings.
    Last edited by StreetHazard; 01-07-2010 at 02:06 PM.

I detect massive amounts of ownage happening in this thread

I hate FAGGITS and i HATE with a passion DIKES !!!!!!!
    Every time i see some DIKES in public i just wanna drop kick them in the throat.....
    Go to hell you ugly man wanna be wish you had balls hairy knuckle bitches !!!!!!

I detect many people being against their own religion. How can one talk crap about anothers religion, when they don't even follow their own. Now that's ignorance. Okey this is last post, ignorance is hell of a drug.

IA Member

If it makes you feel better i just used a few pages from the quran to wipe my ass. You should have seen the brick i just layed. Whew!?!

You have no clear understanding of anything by the looks of it, you think what you read in your little fiction book is right or even that of some other fanatics fiction book. Its funny, the more you talk the more people come in, read this and dont take you seriously. I believe in reality, history teaches us that animals like you and your fellow islamists need to be treated savagely as you treat others savagely. I mean, you treat your women like garbage, wouldn't that make your religion one that has an underlying homosexual tone? You guys definitely fuck sheep and other assorted hill animals. You marry your first cousins, you taint your own gene pool so much that mental and physical retardation among arabs and africans is at an all time high. Eastern Europeans are catching up too.

I love people like you, you make the smart people look even smarter.

I detect many people being against their own religion. How can one talk crap about anothers religion, when they don't even follow their own. Now that's ignorance. Okey this is last post, ignorance is hell of a drug.
    I thought you were not going to post again in the thread? You & the other Bigot in this thread should build a compound & seclude yourselves from civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMJAY View Post
    I hate FAGGITS and i HATE with a passion DIKES !!!!!!!
    Every time i see some DIKES in public i just wanna drop kick them in the throat.....
    Go to hell you ugly man wanna be wish you had balls hairy knuckle bitches !!!!!!
    Dayum JDMGAY, you have some hate in you.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trini4U View Post
    Trust me its VERY rare for me to hate

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

No reason in the world to hate gay folks. It's their choice so let them be. If you think they will go to hell for their choices, then let them. What's that got to do with you? Who are we to say whether or not it's wrong?

This goes for a lot of things, but isn't there enough problems in this world already without having to add trivial, petty things to it? Racism, homophobia and the likes of that is so non-life determining yet people try so hard to focus on that as if it affects them. I have a family to raise, bills to pay, a home to take care of and a job to worry about. To me, that's enough without piling on what excuses I can find to hate the next man. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trini4U View Post
    Hate is really just repressed gay. Let it out, twinkletoes

Quote Originally Posted by Total_Blender View Post
    Hate is really just repressed gay. Let it out, twinkletoes

maybe, but that Freudian comparison has been thrown around too much as it is.

batty bwoy

IA's Pervert

You'll be proven other wise when your in hell. What religion are you? Because I do not know any religion that's okey with homosexuality. Im guessing you don't believe in anything bigger than you?
    He clearly stated he is Agnostic. Are you too close minded to even know what that is?

IA's Pervert

That's because homosexuality is wrong, and that is just one way of showing it.
    More straight people have aids then homosexuals, because of sheer numbers. Also, I believe there are more people in the african american community with aids, then other races. Is that god punishing them, too? How far IS your head stuck up your ass?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast