Thread: any ideas?

Default any ideas?

i tried searching all over google and i didn't find anything that was useful.

be here's the deal....

my stomach has been straight hurting like a bitch for the past couple days. i just woke up the other morning with it hurting, so you know, i thought it was cause i was hungry. well, i got something to eat, and it was still hurting.

nothing is out of normal from before, i still eat, sleep, and shit the same as before. just my stomach is hurting. its kinda like someone just hit me reeeeaaaalllllyyyy hard. i'm trying to do what i can, without going to a doctor since i don't feel like paying another bill if its not that serious. any suggestions of why my stomach is acting this way?

General Tech Hater

This is hilarious. Is it sharpish pains in the upper part of your midsection, like right at the bottom of your ribs? I had some wild constant pains right there, and even had it looked at with a sonogram machine, and they didnt see anything. It blew ass. Eventually it went away, win. Stomache pains are EXTREMELY hard to diagnose.
    Official "Delete the clubs/crew section of IA" Member #1

Quote Originally Posted by chouston86 View Post
    So this is how it goes down when I beat you I want the cash and the respect. To some people thats more important. Sounds familiar?