Thread: House for rent in Chamblee/Dunwoody. Great location!

Default House for rent in Chamblee/Dunwoody. Great location!

Well, Jenn and I are out of the house we were renting and there isn't anyone lined up to move in so I figured I would try to help get someone in there. The house is located near 285 and P'tree Industrial in Chamblee. Great location, close to Perimeter Mall, 285, 85, GA 400, 10min from Buckhead/15min from Atlanta, 3 minutes to the Chamblee MARTA station....among many other places very close by.

House is ~1900 sq ft IIRC, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, corner lot, quiet neighbors, and a quiet neighborhood. We lived there for 2 years and had no problems and were really happy there. Has washer/dryer, refridgerator and new water heater.

If interested, PM me. Rent should be $1300/mo.

Pics...

Kitchen

Kitchen2

Living Room

Living Room- again

Master Bedroom- Larger than it looks...fits a Queen bed, dresser, night stands with plenty of room.

Hallway

Parlor Room (plenty large enough for a 8ft pool table)

Bedroom 2

Sorry, no pics of Master Bathroom, guest bathroom, garage and Bedroom 1...no biggies though.

Attached is my awesome MSPaint rendering of the floorplan *not to scale
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -floorplan-jpg  
    02' Miata