Thread: Question for non believers of christianity

Hybrid View

I'm sitting on my chair, I have my feet up, my right knee is close to my chest -- and I'm farting.
    I don't know what gave me so much gas today, but it's just coming out.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this....

Quote Originally Posted by geoff
    scientific proof, and general common sense. God bless
    Only thing I have to say to this is: How do you suggest we go about attempting to discover our purpose in life? Does everything have the same purpose?
    Is the purpose an endpoint? Is the purpose heat death?
    Does any random group of 12 hydrogen atoms in our sun have the same value in terms of this purpose as my frontal lobe or my colon? Can you give me reasons for what you think the answers are? Do you have anything to provide, other than bitchery?
    top 5

"get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

I believe in God but not organized religion.

I do believe people that force religion onto others are brainwashed scum and need to focus on their one damn lives.
    Last edited by EJ25RUN; 12-04-2009 at 07:23 AM.