Thread: The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts

Default The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts

The Bible tells us that God created Adam and Eve just a few thousand years ago, by some fundamentalist interpretations. Science informs us that this is mere fiction and that man is a few million years old, and that civilization just tens of thousands of years old. Could it be, however, that conventional science is just as mistaken as the Bible stories? There is a great deal of archeological evidence that the history of life on earth might be far different than what current geological and anthropological texts tell us. Consider these astonishing finds:

I've read this list before. It'll turn your cogs as long as you haven't given them up yet.

why question this? why ask these questions? why not just let it be? let me believe in what i choose and other to do the same? no post or scentific find will ever shift my belief or faith on this subject. i will stand by that till the day i die....... GOD FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    yes i am....

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE View Post
    why question this? why ask these questions? why not just let it be? let me believe in what i choose and other to do the same? no post or scentific find will ever shift my belief or faith on this subject. i will stand by that till the day i die....... GOD FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I can relate dude, but I also must say that those things are very interesting. Will I change how I feel about my religion, probably no, but it doesn't hurt to listen to what others think
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE View Post
    Why not? Scientists don't discover these things to question YOUR faith. In general, discoveries are made that inadvertently question EVERYONES beliefs, in the spirit and quest for knoweledge. If something was discovered that was filled with evidence that suggests God truly does exist, wouldn't you want that broadcasted? This world is filled with 2 way streets. Get off the sidewalk.

I call bullshit on 80% of the questioned items. Dating metal will tell you what?-how old the metal is not the fact that it's a pot, or has been made into something. Religion is also fucking retarded. But hey, who am I to tell you how to live your lives, oh wait someone already did and you listened to them...(Religion is FAIL)

And to question is to be human at its truest form. Why do you think there are no Einstein's anymore? No one thinks for themselves. Everyone believes what someone else says, and doesn't think twice about it. It if just perceived as a truth to them, just because someone said or wrote something. There are just so many "sheeple" in this big shit box world. There is one truth, we ALL will die. Believe what you will to make you sleep at night about religion, but in the end it is all just as man made as you television. Truth is you KNOW nothing about the afterlife/death. We will all find out in the end...
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

edit:double post
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

"Discoveries" and "Facts" are only discoveries and facts until someone proves them wrong. A while ago, Pluto was "discovered" as a planet, last year it was "discovered" to be an asteroid and we now have 8 planets..

Quote Originally Posted by One_Bad_SHO View Post
    Why not? Scientists don't discover these things to question YOUR faith. In general, discoveries are made that inadvertently question EVERYONES beliefs, in the spirit and quest for knoweledge. If something was discovered that was filled with evidence that suggests God truly does exist, wouldn't you want that broadcasted? This world is filled with 2 way streets. Get off the sidewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire View Post
    I call bullshit on 80% of the questioned items. Dating metal will tell you what?-how old the metal is not the fact that it's a pot, or has been made into something.
    You need to read them all completely. They never state an age of an object by dating that has been worked by a human. There were human artifacts encased in materials far older than when a human should have made the artifact or humans were even present. I dont even think they ever dated metal in any of the descriptions.

things we may never know or understand.....
    You know better; next time will be a ban.