Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Jesus have been an alien?

Banned

Default Could Jesus have been an alien?

Maybe Jesus was an Alien that landed on Earth with advanced technology and wanted to help us to improve our lives. A certain group of people who controlled the world from behind the scenes saw this as a bad thing and wanted him dead. So they killed him to remain in control of the sheeple. Seems possible.

History Channel Ancient Aliens 2009 HD 720p part 1 Interesting shit, no doubt.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacc
    Maybe Jesus was an Alien that landed on Earth with advanced technology and wanted to help us to improve our lives. A certain group of people who controlled the world from behind the scenes saw this as a bad thing and wanted him dead. So they killed him to remain in control of the sheeple. Seems possible.

History Channel Ancient Aliens 2009 HD 720p part 1 Interesting shit, no doubt.
    No, he could not have been an extra terrestrial because he was born here. Now as to whether or not somehow he was a seeded being then yes, but the origins of the seeding process are only known through the claims of Christ as he claimed to be God in the flesh and not conceived of a man.

Depending on your world view and how much you have researched his death and resurrection. this can mean many things, but i will say this...the resurrection is the power of the Gospel of Christ and the claims of His divinity. Most people don't realize this, but the only way anyone could ever make a valid argument against Christ is to prove that he was not resurrected, but there are many many scholars of history who say that as crazy as it sounds the claims of a resurrection are not easily dismissed.
    Last edited by sport_122; 07-27-2009 at 12:24 PM.

I thought Jesus had the power to be anything he wanted...
    NO ADVERTISING

-IA MANAGEMENT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sport_122
    No, he could not have been an extra terrestrial because he was born here. Now as to whether or not somehow he was a seeded being then yes, but the origins of the seeding process are only known through the claims of Christ as he claimed to be God in the flesh and not conceived of a man.

Depending on your world view and how much you have researched his death and resurrection. this can mean many things.
    Can I see a birth certificate?

Oh and I've done enough research to know that he was Mexican. So, bring it. I can take you on.

Bahahahaha this thread is lulz....

lol at people arguing the point that is likely sarcastic

courtesy of whoever posted this before I stole it.

Da Nastyist Whipz Member #9

"Muh fuggas don kno, got dat gangsta green biniss maikin tha dirtlegs say HAY. Da Naystiezt whipz, rillis crew in da A"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniacc again.

your threads make me laugh all to hard.

courtesy of whoever posted this before I stole it.

Da Nastyist Whipz Member #9

"Muh fuggas don kno, got dat gangsta green biniss maikin tha dirtlegs say HAY. Da Naystiezt whipz, rillis crew in da A"

No, he could not have been an extra terrestrial because he was born here.
    Do you have proof of this?

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Certified Gearhead

Can I see a birth certificate?

Oh and I've done enough research to know that he was Mexican. So, bring it. I can take you on.
    Yes, the historical accounts on his infancy. The fact that he was raised for birth from a woman who was known and born on this earth. The fact that his mother was actually pregnant and almost didn't get married because she was pregnant.

It takes a real retard to just say "ignore the historical evidence of his life so we can say he was an alien"

I could say the same for you...

How do you know your birth certificate is real?
    How do you know your parents are really your parents?

...don't be ridiculous. Jesus was born and raised on earth. Now how he was conceived and how he left this earth could be reasonably questioned.

I Am, A Stunt Man

i really like this thread, keep it up

Oh shit!

Maniac called yo ass out. LULZ @ you thinking you can compete. Jesus was my hair stylist till he was deported.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Banned

Yes, the historical accounts on his infancy. The fact that he was raised for birth from a woman who was known and born on this earth. The fact that his mother was actually pregnant and almost didn't get married because she was pregnant.

It takes a real retard to just say "ignore the historical evidence of his life so we can say he was an alien"

I could say the same for you...

...don't be ridiculous. Jesus was born and raised on earth. Now how he was conceived and how he left this earth could be reasonably questioned.
    Haha, you're so lame. I know, fuck my previous theory I have another one that's even more of a stretch. Maybe Jesus was a human that actually lived! Listen, every trick I've seen on Magics Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed is more complex then Jesus'. It's not hard to stage restoring eyesight or the ol' water to wine trick. There are hundreds of videos online of the Christian people getting 'healed' at church.

Does that make 'em Gods too?

You're the only fuctard in here. I've made a one post that could disprove all of yours combined! Don't step up to me, sport. You cannot win. Oh, and I've stopped taking religious debates so seriously because, well. I always win and they just don't entertain me anymore.

I've read some of your posts and you supposedly claim to be an expert when it comes to this, but I have yet to see anything come outta your fingers that even begin to get me excited. You're just as dumb as every other religious nutfuck out there. But if you want to keep proving that the Lord of my nutsack Jesus really did exist then please feel free to prove it to me. Bust out with links, documents, pictures, old biblical scriptures, or whatever you think will help you win this. www.google.com there. I'll even give you a little help. MAKE YOUR NEXT POST COUNT!

Banned

...don't be ridiculous.
    lmfao your stupidity is unbelievable!!

Someone please explain to me how someone can be this fucking retarded!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    Oh shit!

Maniac called yo ass out. LULZ @ you thinking you can compete. Jesus was my hair stylist till he was deported.

-Ant.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Terror
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniacc again.

your threads make me laugh all to hard.
    That's why I'm here, man.

LOL @ OP

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky-tC
    LOL @ OP
    You laughing with me or at me, kid?

a little bit of both lol.

Certified Gearhead

Haha, you're so lame. I know, fuck my previous theory I have another one that's even more of a stretch. Maybe Jesus was a human that actually lived! Listen, every trick I've seen on Magics Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed is more complex then Jesus'. It's not hard to stage restoring eyesight or the ol' water to wine trick. There are hundreds of videos online of the Christian people getting 'healed' at church.

Does that make 'em Gods too?

You're the only fuctard in here. I've made a one post that could disprove all of yours combined! Don't step up to me, sport. You cannot win. Oh, and I've stopped taking religious debates so seriously because, well. I always win and they just don't entertain me anymore.

I've read some of your posts and you supposedly claim to be an expert when it comes to this, but I have yet to see anything come outta your fingers that even begin to get me excited. You're just as dumb as every other religious nutfuck out there. But if you want to keep proving that the Lord of my nutsack Jesus really did exist then please feel free to prove it to me. Bust out with links, documents, pictures, old biblical scriptures, or whatever you think will help you win this. www.google.com there. I'll even give you a little help. MAKE YOUR NEXT POST COUNT!
    no need to, i can't make you look any more ego-centric and retarded than you already have on your own...the more you write the more I need to say nothing else. It'd be like arguing with a 4 year old kid with down syndrome.

Go ahead...do the one thing you seem to be good at...flame away. I will read all of your awesomeness after I finish shaving my a$$-fro.

And since you exist to make people laugh, go ahead the stage is yours. Now do what you came here for, perform for us like a drunk monkey at a strip club, so we can laugh "with" you.

Im out.

I still think jesus was a crazy ass dude that heard voices in his head and he found a few dumbass people that believed him. I see prophets ever time I go downtown, they see and hear god too. But instead of believing them, I just give them my spare change
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

I thought Jesus was a raptor?
    Objects in Mirror Appear to be losing.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Do you have proof of this?

-Ant.
    The Bible said so. You remember that book. It's the Mother Goose book's predecessor. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    The Bible said so. You remember that book. It's the Mother Goose book's predecessor. Later, QD.
    I was really hoping one of them would have said that answer.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

I was really hoping one of them would have said that answer.

-Ant.
    You mean like in all seriousness answer it with those words? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

I like how people think that "scant proof" that he was a real man is the beginning. Let's start w/ virgin births - LOL. Start there and see how this thought is full of fail. Either Mary was a whore, or it's a farce. Thumpers take hours of time discussing the age of the earth and earth sciences - but then in 1 word w/out any thought will say "he was born of a virgin ... the end." Classic stupidity at it's best.

~ silently chews gum
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Banned

no need to, i can't make you look any more ego-centric and retarded than you already have on your own...the more you write the more I need to say nothing else. It'd be like arguing with a 4 year old kid with down syndrome.

Go ahead...do the one thing you seem to be good at...flame away. I will read all of your awesomeness after I finish shaving my a$$-fro.

And since you exist to make people laugh, go ahead the stage is yours. Now do what you came here for, perform for us like a drunk monkey at a strip club, so we can laugh "with" you.

Im out.
    No, sport. You don't wish to discuss with me because you know that you will lose. I've seen you reply to others, but never to me. Why? Because I don't sugar coat my posts to fit your sensitive-girly ass? I'm way smarter than anyone(except babyj) you've had a discussion with on this board. All of your posts are nothing but repeated jizz that I've heard several times over the years. You can't prove me wrong. All you can do is automatically assume that the word of God is truth.

Put down the meth and come back to reality. You're probably one of those morons who say to think with your heart - that God talks to you through your heart. If you're half as smart as you say you are you would know that your heart is a muscle designed to pump blood via your circulatory system. Anyone with common sense can tell you that you cannot use it to 'think' or make any rational decisions with it. Shit is nothing but a metaphor. You tards seem to be confusing your heart for your brain which is the organ that you use to think. Wake up! Your God is your conscious. Don't be mad at me for revealing the people here with truth. If any we should blame you for continuing with the education of false claims and beliefs.

Do this. Pray to your God to pay your next months' rent and see if it happens. Even a preacher will tell you to stop and to go out and work for it.

Did you even click on the link in my first post? If you did can you tell me what you think of it? You went to college and majored on this kind of stuff, right? So a man with your knowledge should be able to give me a logical answer to what those scientists and geologists are talking about, right? So please. Show me.

Certified Gearhead

Put down the meth and come back to reality. You're probably one of those morons who say to think with your heart - that God talks to you through your heart. If you're half as smart as you say you are you would know that your heart is a muscle designed to pump blood via your circulatory system. Anyone with common sense can tell you that you cannot use it to 'think' or make any rational decisions with it. Shit is nothing but a metaphor. You tards seem to be confusing your heart for your brain which is the organ that you use to think. Wake up! Your God is your conscious. Don't be mad at me for revealing the people here with truth. If any we should blame you for continuing with the education of false claims and beliefs.
    ^^^Here folks we have the drunk monkey creating his own arguments (in my name, which don't describe me at all) and then successfully making a fool of himself in arguing against himself^^^^ Like I said. The less i say the more your foot enters your mouth.

Did you even click on the link in my first post?
    Yes I have discussed things with BabyJ before...ask him if I believe in Aliens, ask him how old I believe the earth is, and whether I believe evolution (in some cases)? I propably have done more reading on this than you have.
    Are you saying that I can't believe in this and in God?

Banned

^^^Here folks we have the drunk monkey creating his own arguments (in my name, which don't describe me at all) and then successfully making a fool of himself in arguing against himself^^^^ Like I said. The less i say the more your foot enters your mouth.

You don't have the wit to challenge me in that game, dude.

So please. Stop. You suck.

Yes I have discussed things with BabyJ before...ask him if I believe in Aliens, ask him how old I believe the earth is, and whether I believe evolution (in some cases)? I propably have done more reading on this than you have.
    Are you saying that I can't believe in this and in God?
    Why would I ask babyJ? Go ahead and tell me what you believe in.

And since you think you're uber-smarter than me then why can't you post and show me? Please. I've been waiting.

Certified Gearhead

You don't have the wit to challenge me in that game, dude.

So please. Stop. You suck.

Why would I ask babyJ? Go ahead and tell me what you believe in.

And since you think you're uber-smarter than me then why can't you post and show me? Please. I've been waiting.
    you post retarded conversations with yourself and I will continue, mostly because there is no reason to respond...

but

as I have said before if you have read my threads then you know my worldview. I am asking you if you think that belief in Aliens cannot sync with my Christian faith? I have already told you I believe in Aliens...I have for a very long time.

Banned

you post retarded conversations with yourself and I will continue, mostly because there is no reason to respond...

but

as I have said before if you have read my threads then you know my worldview. I am asking you if you think that belief in Aliens cannot sync with my Christian faith? I have already told you I believe in Aliens...I have for a very long time.
    You're boring me. Just GTFO.

Certified Gearhead

You're boring me. Just GTFO.
    are you kidding me! That can't be YOUR response...you are supposed to be owning me up and down this forum.

The reason I ask you this question is because the third part of the video link that you posted talks specifically about how this stuff can easily coincide with faith. So I am confused as to why you would post it as if to say that Christians are proven wrong somehow by an extra terrestrial presence.

it starts at 2 minutes in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YQ_P...eature=related

How do you supposed this disproves anything about Christ or anything about the existence of God?

don't walk away. I want to have a discussion, I am just not into the flaming and name calling crap, because as you and I both know...I am not good at that.
    Last edited by sport_122; 07-28-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Maniacc, step off your hill.

The guy is willing to debate theories and facts,

not criticism and boastful remarks.

Banned

Haha, ok ok. I was just fucking around. Big worm, you, I respect because you've made some pretty good points in the past. I guess I can give sport_122 a chance. I'm out for today, but I'll be back, sport. Next time I'll leave the flames out of posts.

Certified Gearhead

Haha, ok ok. I was just fucking around. Big worm, you, I respect because you've made some pretty good points in the past. I guess I can give sport_122 a chance. I'm out for today, but I'll be back, sport. Next time I'll leave the flames out of posts.
    Thanks...I can respect that.

Maybe Jesus was an Alien that landed on Earth with advanced technology and wanted to help us to improve our lives.
    .. you could be right.
    excavations have shown that velcro and microwave technology can be dated to about 0 A.D....
    personally i don't see why it is so crazy to believe in God.
    i mean we've seen much crazier shit happen in this lifetime -- obama becoming president is one lol jk.

but for real. i actually think there is something to this theory.
    there is so much on the internet about how coming from the sky and being a child of light and shit. if i wasn't so stoned and lazy i would go find all of them
    and paste it here. so many religions and cultures believe in this figure that maybe aliens did pay us a litre visit and the ancient societies had no choice but to bow down to this crazy smart other-worldly dude. really just think about it... wouldn't you guys be afraid of a being like that??

maybe not so much afraid but curious about it's origin. if it had powers i would surely had classified it as a god.
    Last edited by yojimbo; 07-28-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I like how people think that "scant proof" that he was a real man is the beginning. Let's start w/ virgin births - LOL. Start there and see how this thought is full of fail. Either Mary was a whore, or it's a farce. Thumpers take hours of time discussing the age of the earth and earth sciences - but then in 1 word w/out any thought will say "he was born of a virgin ... the end." Classic stupidity at it's best.

~ silently chews gum
    parthenogenesis

Just sayin'......

lol
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Hand Built Self Made batlbrandon's Avatar

wow what an anti-climatic end. that flamed out with a barely puff of smoke. so disappointed. Next time you guys should get drunk first and talk about religion, or politics, or why the SEC is the best conference in NCAA Football.

boo.

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

just read the book : "Chariots of the Gods"

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

And yes Sport and I have some of the same views, and some diff views - as well as mutual respect although he doesn't like my delivery mechanism (i like laughing and comedy, but don't mean anything by it fi I say "hey - ur a Moron") He and I have had our dances on this subject. I think it's an awesome debate subject and will never grow old IMO.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

TakeMe2BedOrLoseMe4Ever Maverick's Avatar

i like to think of jesus as a mischievous badger
    Sig removed for being NWS - IA MGT

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    And yes Sport and I have some of the same views, and some diff views - as well as mutual respect although he doesn't like my delivery mechanism (i like laughing and comedy, but don't mean anything by it fi I say "hey - ur a Moron") He and I have had our dances on this subject. I think it's an awesome debate subject and will never grow old IMO.
    I don't know if you realize this, but I actually really enjoyed the civil parts of our discussions as well. Good to see you chime in and I hope you add to the discussion in the future whenever it picks back up again.

omg... LOL!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

Photography & Design

just watched the set of videos. That was really interesting and it more than makes sense that the inhabitants of the earth in ancient times were visited by beings from beyond our planet. I just don't see how anyone can really know what religion is accurate about on which there is no evidence.

NIKON Squad | D90

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast