Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PINK PONY

Default PINK PONY

Went tonight and had a blast! Most of the girls there were fine, a few were ugly. Prices aren't bad at all. Even found out one of the strippers was friend with a lot of the same ppl I know lolol.

BTW, there was this one girl there who was a 10. And a 10 is extremely rare for me to give a girl, so know that she was amazing. She made me think, wow, now I know how tpain felt when he was talking about being in love with a striper.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
    And a 10 is extremely rare for me to give a girl, so know that she was amazing.
    Who are you, again?

being in love with a striper.
    A "striper?" You're in love with a fish? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    A "striper?" You're in love with a fish? Later, QD.
    haha I was gonna say somethin about that but just decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and not too.

So which pony are you talkin about south or north?
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN View Post
    Have a beer. Makes life better everytime.

PeePee in a stiPPer..

Forged Army

Pink Pony South is always a pretty fun time. I know a few of the girls that work there. Some we grew up with lol.
    04 Nissan 350zTT (Sold)
    08 Infinity G37 Coupe Sport FOR SALE 29k (Sold)

which one is having the problems with bullshit local ordinances?

Quote Originally Posted by P-town-zenki
    which one is having the problems with bullshit local ordinances?
    I believe its South. When they opened there were road blocks just right down the road and got a bunch of people for DUI's and the owner I guess is trying to sue saying its bad for business
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN View Post
    Have a beer. Makes life better everytime.

I went to the one north of atl.

Certified Gearhead

paying to get into a club and just looking at women.. and giving money to them.. does not sound like fun to me.. i hate giving women money.. that is something i would not like to do..

Fah-Q

Quote Originally Posted by civic-r11
    paying to get into a club and just looking at women.. and giving money to them.. does not sound like fun to me.. i hate giving women money.. that is something i would not like to do..
    ghey?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectic Tank
    ghey?
    yes, definitely gay.

I love going to the strip club. Pink Pony South is nice as fuck. But something about paying money to see a girl get naked, and lookin at her arby sandwich makes me wonder why Im doing that, when I have a girl at home, that will get naked FOR FREE, AND I can fuck her..
    Lexus GS300

Quote Originally Posted by SL33P3R
    I love going to the strip club. Pink Pony South is nice as fuck. But something about paying money to see a girl get naked, and lookin at her arby sandwich makes me wonder why Im doing that, when I have a girl at home, that will get naked FOR FREE, AND I can fuck her..
    QTAwesomeness!!!! Reps!!!!

I have a friend that works at Pink Pony South. But I go to the other one.
    My boyfriend is better than you...

Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    yes, definitely gay.
    I don't see what's gay about not spending money to look at naked women. Why waste all that money on looking at someone that you're not getting unless you spend even more? The dudes that have sense to NOT do that aren't gay. The people that do do that are just desperate. Later, QD.

i dont ever plan on going to a strip club,why pay to watch when i can do for free.

i just dont get the whole allure of it all. I mean at least with a hooker you KNOW you are getting SEX, who wants to look at bitches you cant fuck.

Im sure its fun if you go with a big group of people, for a special occasion like a bachelor party.

other than that, dont see the point
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I don't see what's gay about not spending money to look at naked women. Why waste all that money on looking at someone that you're not getting unless you spend even more? The dudes that have sense to NOT do that aren't gay. The people that do do that are just desperate. Later, QD.
    It doesn't cost a lot of money to have fun at a strip club. You end up spending about the same as when you go to a bar or dance club, but it depends on how much you drink and etc...

People who go to strip clubs aren't necessarily desperate. I am by no means, I get plenty of fine girls. And one of my friends I went there with is happily married. It's just fun.

You prob don't like going because the girls there don't know you're this really really ridiculously cool Import atlanta mod and don't give you the mad uber tite gangsta bitch props you deserve.

It doesn't cost a lot of money to have fun at a strip club. You end up spending about the same as when you go to a bar or dance club, but it depends on how much you drink and etc...
    There's still no real point to it. Why not spend less and get a magazine or video if you need to see it that bad.

People who go to strip clubs aren't necessarily desperate. I am by no means, I get plenty of fine girls.
    Then why go? If you (allegedly) get fine girls, why waste the dollars on mediocre girls you're NOT going to get? Makes sense? Well to someone that has sense it would.

You prob don't like going because the girls there don't know you're this really really ridiculously cool Import atlanta mod and don't give you the mad uber tite gangsta bitch props you deserve.
    The comebacks flow from you like a nonstop fountain of bad insults. Why try? Later, QD.

Well up until about 3 weeks ago, I went to the strip club every week, at least once, but on average twice a week. My spot is Follies and I hate the Pony. Too many fake ass girls, and who wants to pay for a lap dance that doesnt even touch your lap? WTF?

I have nothing against people who dont go. I work in a nightclub 5, sometimes 6 nights a week. I DESPISE going to regular clubs, because I always bump into someone I know and they want VIP passes, to talk about my job, blah blah blah, when I'm trying to have fun. It's hard for someone to do that at Follies because if they do they look like a jackass. Plain and cut.

I go with my boys, we drink, talk shit, and have fun. And when they play the Cubs? Shit, I'm in heaven.

I have a gf, and she is bad, and she knows I go to the strip club a lot. Shes been with me. She goes to the strip club just as much as I do. She likes seeing the pole tricks the females do, I like seeing ass and tits and talking shit with my boys. Its like how you and your boys might hang out in someones garage bsing while they're working on their car, its just a man experience. BUt instead of a car, its one of my boys getting the girl to go home with him.

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Quote Originally Posted by FrnkPwrs
    Well up until about 3 weeks ago, I went to the strip club every week, at least once, but on average twice a week. My spot is Follies and I hate the Pony. Too many fake ass girls, and who wants to pay for a lap dance that doesnt even touch your lap? WTF?

I have nothing against people who dont go. I work in a nightclub 5, sometimes 6 nights a week. I DESPISE going to regular clubs, because I always bump into someone I know and they want VIP passes, to talk about my job, blah blah blah, when I'm trying to have fun. It's hard for someone to do that at Follies because if they do they look like a jackass. Plain and cut.

I go with my boys, we drink, talk shit, and have fun. And when they play the Cubs? Shit, I'm in heaven.

I have a gf, and she is bad, and she knows I go to the strip club a lot. Shes been with me. She goes to the strip club just as much as I do. She likes seeing the pole tricks the females do, I like seeing ass and tits and talking shit with my boys. Its like how you and your boys might hang out in someones garage bsing while they're working on their car, its just a man experience. BUt instead of a car, its one of my boys getting the girl to go home with him.
    where is this follies?

IA Member

damn you're all about some strip club
    I'm not a slave to a god
    that doesn't exist

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

I have been twice and it has been an alright place for those two times. Only reason I went is for an ARMY body that just came back from Iraq and another for my boys BD. I dont get it why not get your girlfriend/wife to strip and throw money at her and pick it up and do it all over again lol.

For a long time I thought something similar, that guys that went to strip clubs were sad, desperate, and dirty old men. So figured def. not for me, and also couldn't see why I would just give away my hard earned dollars to girls that just "act" like they like you or are interested in you in order to get more money out of you.

So for years friends would try to get me to go but I wouldn't. Then a couple of years ago I finally got talked into going with some friends after work one Friday night...

And it was a great time, sure the loser, desperate, and dirty old men are there but with friends and drinking it is a good time not to mention some of those girls can really dance as well have impressive pole tricks. One of the girls picked up my friends beer bottle between her butt checks (empty bottle) and the girls were fun letting us slap them on the ass as well joking with us. Great time

I don't spend all that much, places like the Pink Pony's and Oasis you really don't have to spend any more than the entrance fee if you don't drink anything as well don't get any lap dances.

So all in all, as long as you know those girls are just working, and don't go all that often to blow your cash... I see it as good entertainment with friends and nice to see often good looking girls showing what their momma's gave them

Rollin solo in da low low Pablo's Avatar

So, I got no issues with strip clubs
    I went to the pony last night.
    I make the money and choose to spend it how I want.

But....did anyone see that FrnkPwrs posted in here. I had not seen or heard from him in years
    Pablo
    Original Member

Slave to the Grind

where is this follies?
    If you are passing the Pink Pony north on the right Follies is about 1/8-1/4 mile down on the right. Its nothing spectacular, a pool table ,couple stages, the girls are ok.

Strip clubs are fun just as long as you dont go thinking that you gotta spend alot of money to have a good time. If you do your gonna end up broke, drunk, wallet missing, kicked out of the club for slappin the girls taco, and then wandering around in the parking lot waiting for your friends to get out.

3 words.......... MAKE IT RAIN !!!!
    Looking for a professional photographer Gwinnett area but can meet just about anywhere!!!! Hit me up

is doin you

x2

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Peking
    For a long time I thought something similar, that guys that went to strip clubs were sad, desperate, and dirty old men. So figured def. not for me, and also couldn't see why I would just give away my hard earned dollars to girls that just "act" like they like you or are interested in you in order to get more money out of you.

So for years friends would try to get me to go but I wouldn't. Then a couple of years ago I finally got talked into going with some friends after work one Friday night...

And it was a great time, sure the loser, desperate, and dirty old men are there but with friends and drinking it is a good time not to mention some of those girls can really dance as well have impressive pole tricks. One of the girls picked up my friends beer bottle between her butt checks (empty bottle) and the girls were fun letting us slap them on the ass as well joking with us. Great time

I don't spend all that much, places like the Pink Pony's and Oasis you really don't have to spend any more than the entrance fee if you don't drink anything as well don't get any lap dances.

So all in all, as long as you know those girls are just working, and don't go all that often to blow your cash... I see it as good entertainment with friends and nice to see often good looking girls showing what their momma's gave them
    One girl at the pony climbed all the way to the top of the pole and just fucking dropped straight down with the splits. That shit was crazy and the sound of the impact was terrifying. All the thoughts that ran through my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo

But....did anyone see that FrnkPwrs posted in here. I had not seen or heard from him in years
    werd

i'm just wondering who doesn't enjoy looking at STRANGE
    Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"

Quote Originally Posted by seriousb13
    One girl at the pony climbed all the way to the top of the pole and just fucking dropped straight down with the splits. That shit was crazy and the sound of the impact was terrifying. All the thoughts that ran through my mind.
    reps. That was great!!
    My boyfriend is better than you...

LOL, whats poppin Pablo. I'm still here, just in the Bimmer and FleaMarket [LOL, at least that didnt change] more than anything now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Quote Originally Posted by seriousb13
    Yeah I have seen that a time or two, more impressive tricks on the pool I usually give some more dollars

I went again tonight, and had a blast again!

If you are paying to get in you are doing it all wrong.

Things you need to know...always valet the car...tip him well...ask him for passes.

Get in good with one of the waitresses tip them well...always get the same one and make sure she remembers you. Then you can call ahead and they will have a table waiting for you.

I don't go that much anymore but it is a good time if you know how to work the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked ©hris's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    If you are paying to get in you are doing it all wrong.

Things you need to know...always valet the car...tip him well...ask him for passes.

Get in good with one of the waitresses tip them well...always get the same one and make sure she remembers you. Then you can call ahead and they will have a table waiting for you.

I don't go that much anymore but it is a good time if you know how to work the system.
    This would be good/true if you go frequently. But I go a couple times a year so I doubt it would really work. I only spent like $70 last night and had a great time so

I work next to the Pink Pony.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    I work @ the Pink Pony.

-Ant.
    fixed

i just date a stripper every once an awhile for the hell of it, there fun to go out with outside work and pay for everything, then when your bored toss em to the side they dont give a shit they where gonna do it probably the next day
    Its just a bodykit

Quote Originally Posted by soul
    i just date a stripper every once an awhile for the hell of it, there fun to go out with outside work and pay for everything, then when your bored toss em to the side they dont give a shit they where gonna do it probably the next day
    :english:

IA.COM Founder.

Strips clubs are fun.. I havent been to one in about 3 month..

But We have been known to tear it up.. Pablo and Myself have dropped $1k easy, combined on any given night..

But is not even about fucking the chics.. Is honestly just to have fun to drink and bullshit with naked pussy all up in your face.....

I hate to go to strips clubs just to see Warm Beer holders..

What that means is, dudes that go and pay to get in and spend the whole night with one beer in there hand, cause they are technically broke..

You do not go out if you only have 30 bucks in your pocket.. Thats 100% sad and a shame.

But I dont know.. I may have to go soon.. I heard pablo got stocks @ the Pony..

So Ima have to check it out..

AND btw-

Im a fan of the more trashy type Strip clubs.. the more ghetto or hole in the wall , the better..

PONY is to commercial and most of the time , to fucking packed..
    Last edited by Julio; 05-19-2009 at 03:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast