Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you Carry? Post up pics

It really does not matter what the fuck you shoot an intruder with. If you hit them it is going to hurt and they are going to stop whatever they are doing. And if they don't, then shoot them again. If you don't want to hit your kids, shoot downwards, at their legs and when they hit the ground, put one in their head.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRed94
    It really does not matter what the fuck you shoot an intruder with. If you hit them it is going to hurt and they are going to stop whatever they are doing. And if they don't, then shoot them again. If you don't want to hit your kids, shoot downwards, at their legs and when they hit the ground, put one in their head.
    Your so wrong. The idea is to minimize the "and if they dont" part of your statement, birdshot and really small buck maximizes this.

Shooting them in thier legs, then once in the head is going to look like execution. Your advice sucks, i would have to be tried by 12 after doing that.
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

Quote Originally Posted by Danny
    Your so wrong. The idea is to minimize the "and if they dont" part of your statement, birdshot and really small buck maximizes this.

Shooting them in thier legs, then once in the head is going to look like execution. Your advice sucks, i would have to be tried by 12 after doing that.
    Actually your advice is as gay as Rick Astley and *you're* so wrong. If you hit anyone with birdshot within the close quarters of a home it will penetrate vital organs and they will be out of commission. And it doesn't matter what the fuck it looks like. Before the cops come, there should be only one side to the story. "After he was on the ground he was reaching for his gun." But, honestly if you can't think about where the bullet is going to go once it exits someone's body, you don't need to own a gun, unless they are just specifically located between you and other occupants of the house. It was merely a suggestion. I'm hitting heads if my house is invaded regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRed94
    Actually your advice is as gay as Rick Astley and *you're* so wrong. If you hit anyone with birdshot within the close quarters of a home it will penetrate vital organs and they will be out of commission.
    Completely FALSE. This has been proven over and over. Once again, read the package it say BIRDshot for one reason : birds.

And it doesn't matter what the fuck it looks like. Before the cops come, there should be only one side to the story. "After he was on the ground he was reaching for his gun."
    Not saying you wont get away with it. From a tactics standpoint it isnt sound. It does matter what it looks like, especially when your on the stand.
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

Completely FALSE. This has been proven over and over. Once again, read the package it say BIRDshot for one reason : birds.

Not saying you wont get away with it. From a tactics standpoint it isnt sound. It does matter what it looks like, especially when your on the stand.
    Danny is correct. 100's of well known magazines and firearm instructors have tested the birdshot theory. Birdshot will not penetrate the appropriate amount needed. You appropriate and mine may be two different things however.

And Danny is correct again on the tactics standpoint of killing an intruder. You cannot just go blatantly killing intruders and blasting multiple holes in them. Once on the stand they are going to ask that you explain each and every shot that is fired. A response like "I had to finish him off" and I am "blasting heads" is going to end you up in jail.

I am going to search for the most recent article I read online where they did extensive testing and I will post a link to it.
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

g19, sold the laser.

Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant

I am going to search for the most recent article I read online where they did extensive testing and I will post a link to it.
    Here is some good intel on the birdshot. Again, we are notsaying you cannot kill with birdshot. But there are industry standards for a round/load to be considered able to reliably (within reason of course) stop a BG.

Box o Truth has a few articles on birdshot and other shoots and penetration. http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot3_2.htm

Great link. Goes through each load and explains. http://www.shadonet.com/2008/01/choo...-home-defense/

Here is a 7 1/2 shot load fired at gelatin from 10ft (small room). Notice only 5.5inches of penetration. FARRRR from the required 12 and suggested 18 inches of penetration by the FBI.

00 Buck

Birdshot?, screw, nuts and scrap metal fired from custom made 12ga shell fit into a flare gun. Note the hair shielded the skin from the lighter particles. Very interesting. FBI is unsure if the stippling around the main wound was caused by very small shot/metal particles or somthing else.

00 Buck

Birdshot?, screw, nuts and scrap metal fired from custom made 12ga shell fit into a flare gun. Note the hair shielded the skin from the lighter particles. Very interesting. FBI is unsure if the stippling around the main wound was caused by very small shot/metal particles or somthing else.

Talk about taking this thread to the NSFW status for some..

You found the article I was looking for. Great info by a great group of folks. anywho.. another a plus post by danny!
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

Ok, break into my house and let me shoot you with birdshot from 10ft away and when the pellets only go 5.5 inches into your chest, let's see if you want to continue. I am not arguing that birdshot is better by any means. My home-defense Mossberg stays loaded with 00 Buck 24/7. But for someone with kids, or other home-occupants, not a bad idea and is still effective. Everyone's philosophy is different, but I have my plan. And as far as tactics go, it doesn't get more efficient that one shot to the head from a handgun. I really don't think there would be too much to explain there either.

All I am simply saying is that there are much better loads than birdshot. You keep thinking/ASSumining that birdshot is "effective" and will stop an intruder. Thats not the case, there are industry standards for "effective" and birdshot doesnt meet them. Is it better than nothing? Absolutely! DO you have a decent chance of stoping someone in the same room with birdshot, ya probably. But that doesnt mean its a effective round by any means. Oh and you must remember 5.5inch penetration in ballistics gel does not equate to 5.5in penetration in a human chest. Ballistic gell doesn't account for bone, fat, and muscle completely; this is why the FBI recommendation for an effective round is 18in of gel penetration.

You mentioned shooting someone in the legs then once they are down shooting them in the head. This methodology/tactic is what i was referring to a bad. Head shots are a different story and are very effective (usually) and can be clearly defended in court due to the fact that its one of 3 vital zones (legs are not).

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Look guys, I didn't want to start this debate here. I was merely telling a young man that obviously hasn't thought about his ammo choice very deeply to choose something better.

Birdshot is NOT a good home defense load at all, but it IS far better than a SLUG. THAT was the point I was trying to make. There are far BETTER than both, but if I had kids to worry about as part of collateral damage, then I would much rather have birdshot than a SLUG. SLUGS are horrible home defense ammo choice.

i can understand why you would want 12-18 inches of penetration but last time i looked, unless you're dealing with a fat ass, no one is 12-18 inches thick.....

i think no matter what round you choose the JBT's are going down.... and if not the first time, *click-clack* *BOOM*
    EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1000cckiller
    Always ready to go.
    how do you like the "in the pants/waist" holster?
    EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    Well, this may be the wrong thread for this, but I'm going to say it anyway:

You may want to do 2 things; Practice with your shotgun more and put something other than slugs into it for home defense.

Slugs will penetrate interior walls like a hot knife thru butter. If you have little ones, collateral damage is NOT an option IMO. There is absolutely no need for anything more than bird shot or a mild buckshot for home defense. Anything else and there is a big possibility that you will hurt an innocent person. If you've ever seen the pattern of even the lightest bird shot @ 20 ft, it is about the size of a large pizza coming from even an 18 in defender barrel. Even if you live in a box, your hallway is wider than 2 ft, and even if it wasn't the bird shot is not going to over penetrate and hit your sleeping child two rooms over. The power level of even bird shot @ 20 ft is greater than most and certainly plenty to stop 99% of intruders dead where they stand if you hit anything vital. If you want to risk your children's life to "make sure they stay down with big buck slugs"......then go for it. It's just not smart science IMO.

Ok just to make this short i do hit my targets 2 i go to the range more than most 3 my kids have been stratigically placed in the safest room in the house for this possibility. Slug kills no matter what, it doesn't matter if he dies right awat or 30 min later at the hospital to me it's just one more piece of shit iff the streets. @ 100 feet it hit 1-2 inch groupings indoors or outdoors at 20 feet i hit bullseye everytime! I don't care if you wear armor 1 in the head two in the chest either way you are dead!
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAMNORI
    Ok just to make this short i do hit my targets 2 i go to the range more than most 3 my kids have been stratigically placed in the safest room in the house for this possibility. Slug kills no matter what, it doesn't matter if he dies right awat or 30 min later at the hospital to me it's just one more piece of shit iff the streets. @ 100 feet it hit 1-2 inch groupings indoors or outdoors at 20 feet i hit bullseye everytime! I don't care if you wear armor 1 in the head two in the chest either way you are dead!
    Dude, I don't know what to say, except that IMO you have no clue what you're talking about. You have the wrong mentality, but hey.....they're your kids and if you want to put them in harms way, it's on you.

I'd love to see how you "strategically" put your kids to be out of harms way from a slug shot in the house. What are you going to do? Tell the bad guy to move over 5 ft because he's in the "wrong" spot for your "strategy"??? Unless you live in a trailer where all the rooms are on one side and the hallway is on the other, you are likely to have something down range if that deer slug misses that has to stop it. You want it to be one of your kids? Cool for you.

If you don't care if the person dies on the spot or 30 mins later, why not just load the shotgun with rock salt and aim for the mouth??? Again, right distance, wrong aim.

Whatever man. I'm not going to keep arguing with you. Use what you want.

kids in the rear of the house away from the door and stairs the wife and i in the front of the house near the stairs and front door. needed to know huh. it's not an arguement i'm informing you of your stupidity. if you've ever been hunting you'd know that one of the first lessons is to make sure that you know where everyone who is with you is at before you shoot. i keep the kids away from danger by making anyone who wants to do harm to them pass me first!!!!! If you can make it past me then you're damn quiet and sneaky as shit, but you wouldn't be able to make it up the stairs with out making a sound, i love my old squeaky steps and that's why i won't fix them!
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

kids in the rear of the house away from the door and stairs the wife and i in the front of the house near the stairs and front door. needed to know huh. it's not an arguement i'm informing you of your stupidity. if you've ever been hunting you'd know that one of the first lessons is to make sure that you know where everyone who is with you is at before you shoot. i keep the kids away from danger by making anyone who wants to do harm to them pass me first!!!!! If you can make it past me then you're damn quiet and sneaky as shit, but you wouldn't be able to make it up the stairs with out making a sound, i love my old squeaky steps and that's why i won't fix them!
    Listen pal, I'm going to pull rank on you here.

I've BEEN hunting since you were still playing marbles with your buddies by the swings, so don't for a second sit there and talk to me about "hunting". Obviously, "hunting" has got you in the mindset that you should hunt deer with a 7 mag ALL the time because that's the rifle that kicks more.... It's overkill my friend, it's overkill. Yeah, a 7 mag will put a deer down at 500 yds, but who the fuck shoots at deer at 500 yds in GEORGIA??? So it's a compensation for lack of things in other places. Kinda like a 60 yr old driving that shiny new Corvette.

Much like your brilliant idea that because you want to be billy bad ass and load the heaviest and hottest load into a shotgun, it's just compensation for lack of something else where. What that is, I have no clue. You want to breach a heavy door, cool....slugs it is. You want to shoot an intruder, in the dark, with kids sleeping feet away, slugs are NOT the best choice. YOU can argue with me all you want, but it's a fact. It's like burning down the whole house to kill a mouse. Yeah, you killed him.....AND the WHOLE house too. Great job.

You want to keep beating on your chest Tarzan??? Here you go, don't take it just from me. See if this doesn't sound familiar:

"The one ounce slug, fired from a 2-3/4-inch Federal, Remington, or Winchester shell, has a one shot stopping success of 98%. A deer barrel with rifle sights is the appropriate platform for this round. It is not the best choice for self defense because aiming becomes the critical factor in effective shot placement. The high probability of scoring hits, an advantage associated with buckshot loads, is lost. Slugs also have ferocious recoil and tend to over penetrate.
    Although birdshot is not as lethal as buckshot, even at close range, it may make sense for home or apartment defense where the opportunity exists to injure or kill innocent people behind thin walls in adjacent rooms. For defending a single family home, buffered by land, 00 buck is preferred. The choice for birdshot loads is BB or #4 birdshot. Out to a range of 30 feet or so, birdshot is essentially a solid column of lead pellets. Stopping power may not be sufficient, however, due lack of penetration potential."

Want more proof? Here you go:

"Slugs are potent manstoppers, but have limited application for self-defense. Slugs have ferocious recoil and often over-penetrate. There are special situations where slugs might be preferred over buckshot (e.g. road-blocks, barricaded foes), but if you are interested in such esoterica I again direct you to Ayoob's masterful tome 'Stressfire II: Advanced Combat Shotgun'. This guide is for general civilian readers; policemen, soldiers, and gun enthusiasts should rely on Ayoob's in-depth expertise."
    "Two things to keep in mind about birdshot. The first is that birdshot is as lethal as buckshot at close range. Don't believe for a second that you can just wound someone with birdshot and he'll go on to live another day. If you aren't justified in killing a man, you aren't justified in wounding him, either. Never "shoot to wound." I once again direct you to read Ayoob's 'In the Gravest Extreme' and learn the truth.

The second thing is that birdshot makes a lot of sense for home defense. I keep my home-defense 12 gauge loaded with two #4 birdshot rounds followed by 00 buck. Birdshot is much less likely to penetrate thin interior walls and kill innocent people on the other side, and has lower recoil than buckshot for faster follow-up shots (I live in a thin-walled apartment house, however - if I lived in a solid house with a lot of land around, I would definitely choose buckshot instead). The stopping power of birdshot should not be under-estimated: at ranges out to thirty feet or so, birdshot is virtually a solid column of lead. Choose any #4 or BB high brass lead hunting load. I like the Federal "Classic Lead Hi-Brass" #4 birdshot (HI26-4) and Winchester "Super-X" #4 high brass birdshot (X12-4), but there is little difference between the various choices. Buy whichever you please. If you're a bird hunter, use your favorite hunting shells as long as they are #6 or larger."

I highlighted some things that weren't said by me, but Massad Ayoob, one of the foremost authorities in self-defense in the world who happens to run a facility that trains not only civilians but LEO's on self-defense techniques, ammo, and tactics. He's published many books used by LEO's as damn near the bible on ammunition choice for self-defense and man stopping capabilities. He also writes for Guns and Ammo and hosts his own show, ironically enough titled "Personal Defense TV". I Tivo every episode if you wanna see some of them. Wanna keep arguing that I'm wrong???? Argue with him and his 30+ yrs of EXPERIENCE in Law Enforcement.

SPACE WEATHER!

Listen pal, I'm going to pull rank on you here.

I've BEEN hunting since you were still playing marbles with your buddies by the swings, so don't for a second sit there and talk to me about "hunting". Obviously, "hunting" has got you in the mindset that you should hunt deer with a 7 mag ALL the time because that's the rifle that kicks more.... It's overkill my friend, it's overkill. Yeah, a 7 mag will put a deer down at 500 yds, but who the fuck shoots at deer at 500 yds in GEORGIA??? So it's a compensation for lack of things in other places. Kinda like a 60 yr old driving that shiny new Corvette.

Much like your brilliant idea that because you want to be billy bad ass and load the heaviest and hottest load into a shotgun, it's just compensation for lack of something else where. What that is, I have no clue. You want to breach a heavy door, cool....slugs it is. You want to shoot an intruder, in the dark, with kids sleeping feet away, slugs are NOT the best choice. YOU can argue with me all you want, but it's a fact. It's like burning down the whole house to kill a mouse. Yeah, you killed him.....AND the WHOLE house too. Great job.

You want to keep beating on your chest Tarzan??? Here you go, don't take it just from me. See if this doesn't sound familiar:

"The one ounce slug, fired from a 2-3/4-inch Federal, Remington, or Winchester shell, has a one shot stopping success of 98%. A deer barrel with rifle sights is the appropriate platform for this round. It is not the best choice for self defense because aiming becomes the critical factor in effective shot placement. The high probability of scoring hits, an advantage associated with buckshot loads, is lost. Slugs also have ferocious recoil and tend to over penetrate.
    Although birdshot is not as lethal as buckshot, even at close range, it may make sense for home or apartment defense where the opportunity exists to injure or kill innocent people behind thin walls in adjacent rooms. For defending a single family home, buffered by land, 00 buck is preferred. The choice for birdshot loads is BB or #4 birdshot. Out to a range of 30 feet or so, birdshot is essentially a solid column of lead pellets. Stopping power may not be sufficient, however, due lack of penetration potential."

"Slugs are potent manstoppers, but have limited application for self-defense. Slugs have ferocious recoil and often over-penetrate. There are special situations where slugs might be preferred over buckshot (e.g. road-blocks, barricaded foes), but if you are interested in such esoterica I again direct you to Ayoob's masterful tome 'Stressfire II: Advanced Combat Shotgun'. This guide is for general civilian readers; policemen, soldiers, and gun enthusiasts should rely on Ayoob's in-depth expertise."
    "Two things to keep in mind about birdshot. The first is that birdshot is as lethal as buckshot at close range. Don't believe for a second that you can just wound someone with birdshot and he'll go on to live another day. If you aren't justified in killing a man, you aren't justified in wounding him, either. Never "shoot to wound." I once again direct you to read Ayoob's 'In the Gravest Extreme' and learn the truth.

The second thing is that birdshot makes a lot of sense for home defense. I keep my home-defense 12 gauge loaded with two #4 birdshot rounds followed by 00 buck. Birdshot is much less likely to penetrate thin interior walls and kill innocent people on the other side, and has lower recoil than buckshot for faster follow-up shots (I live in a thin-walled apartment house, however - if I lived in a solid house with a lot of land around, I would definitely choose buckshot instead). The stopping power of birdshot should not be under-estimated: at ranges out to thirty feet or so, birdshot is virtually a solid column of lead. Choose any #4 or BB high brass lead hunting load. I like the Federal "Classic Lead Hi-Brass" #4 birdshot (HI26-4) and Winchester "Super-X" #4 high brass birdshot (X12-4), but there is little difference between the various choices. Buy whichever you please. If you're a bird hunter, use your favorite hunting shells as long as they are #6 or larger."

I highlighted some things that weren't said by me, but Massad Ayoob, one of the foremost authorities in self-defense in the world who happens to run a facility that trains not only civilians but LEO's on self-defense techniques, ammo, and tactics. He's published many books used by LEO's as damn near the bible on ammunition choice for self-defense and man stopping capabilities. He also writes for Guns and Ammo and hosts his own show, ironically enough titled "Personal Defense TV". I Tivo every episode if you wanna see some of them. Wanna keep arguing that I'm wrong???? Argue with him and his 30+ yrs of EXPERIENCE in Law Enforcement. [/QUOTE{Listen pal, I'm going to pull rank on you here.

I highlighted some things that weren't said by me, but Massad Ayoob, one of the foremost authorities in self-defense in the world who happens to run a facility that trains not only civilians but LEO's on self-defense techniques, ammo, and tactics. He's published many books used by LEO's as damn near the bible on ammunition choice for self-defense and man stopping capabilities. He also writes for Guns and Ammo and hosts his own show, ironically enough titled "Personal Defense TV". I Tivo every episode if you wanna see some of them. Wanna keep arguing that I'm wrong???? Argue with him and his 30+ yrs of EXPERIENCE in Law Enforcement.
    Umm... pwnt?

JaimeCBR900 - 100% in agreement. I was just chuckling to myself about strategic child placement.
    Tom

wow really? like previously stated not argueing just telling you my thoughts on it but since you wanted to take it there ok.

First off you don't even fucking know me. Secondly you don't know what kind of training i've had. Third if you don't like my application of slugs over birdshot oh fucking well. Like i said I choose what's best not you. You wanna seem like mr fucking know it all ok go ahead. Whatever but if you wanna continue to think you know me think again. How old are you 40? yeah i didn't play marbles with my childhood friends we were too fucking busy shooting things with our bb guns to care about tv and bullshit like that ive been shooting guns since i was 6 with over 23yrs of training i consider myself to be a very responsible gun owner and operator, if you were to be around me for just a little while you'd understand i'm not making up for anything, i'm just me. Don't really care what you or anyone else thinks too busy caring for my family and those friends that i call family. If you wanna be the neighborhood smartass that's fine but atleast show me the respect i've shown you until now. If that's too much to ask for then fuck off.

Anywho.. On one trip up to the mountains I am bringing back a GSG5, Taurus Pro, Remington 870, Mossberg 500, bersa 380, 2k rounds of 9mm, 800 rounds of 380, selling two complete ars, and some little bs here and there. To much running around. I wish I had a shop up there, haha. Enough of the bickering and post pics or get out!

SPACE WEATHER!

There's what I carry daily. LOL
    Tom

wow really? like previously stated not argueing just telling you my thoughts on it but since you wanted to take it there ok.

First off you don't even fucking know me. Secondly you don't know what kind of training i've had. Third if you don't like my application of slugs over birdshot oh fucking well. Like i said I choose what's best not you. You wanna seem like mr fucking know it all ok go ahead. Whatever but if you wanna continue to think you know me think again. How old are you 40? yeah i didn't play marbles with my childhood friends we were too fucking busy shooting things with our bb guns to care about tv and bullshit like that ive been shooting guns since i was 6 with over 23yrs of training i consider myself to be a very responsible gun owner and operator, if you were to be around me for just a little while you'd understand i'm not making up for anything, i'm just me. Don't really care what you or anyone else thinks too busy caring for my family and those friends that i call family. If you wanna be the neighborhood smartass that's fine but atleast show me the respect i've shown you until now. If that's too much to ask for then fuck off.
    Cry much????

Look, if your grammar mastery is any indication of your "gun skills", then just stick to shooting squirrels with BB guns.....

It really is simple, pal. All you have to say is, "Hey, I was wrong and learned something new today, but I'm going to continue to be an idiot and do it my way anyway. Thanks." I would've moved on. As it is now, you've not only showed your lack of grammar skills, but also shown you are too hard headed to understand that the BIGGEST bowling ball is NOT needed to knock down all the pins....just SKILL. Follow that? Probably not.

Have a nice day.

Anywho.. On one trip up to the mountains I am bringing back a GSG5, Taurus Pro, Remington 870, Mossberg 500, bersa 380, 2k rounds of 9mm, 800 rounds of 380, selling two complete ars, and some little bs here and there. To much running around. I wish I had a shop up there, haha. Enough of the bickering and post pics or get out!
    I was going to send you a message on GON. Didn't you have a bunch of rounds you were looking to sell?

BTW, I just picked me up another Glock 26, Laser Rod for my Glock 32, and ALMOST picked up a sweet Sig Blueline. The guy with the Sig flaked on me at the last second when I was literally on the way to pick it up. Now, I'm OCD about getting a SIG since I got stood up. Know of any good priced ones? I don't want to spend a ton on one.

Cry much????

Look, if your grammar mastery is any indication of your "gun skills", then just stick to shooting squirrels with BB guns.....

It really is simple, pal. All you have to say is, "Hey, I was wrong and learned something new today, but I'm going to continue to be an idiot and do it my way anyway. Thanks." I would've moved on. As it is now, you've not only showed your lack of grammar skills, but also shown you are too hard headed to understand that the BIGGEST bowling ball is NOT needed to knock down all the pins....just SKILL. Follow that? Probably not.

Have a nice day.
    yes god have a nice day. Twat

yes god have a nice day. Twat
    "yes" should be capitalized, "god" should be capitalized, and "Twat" is not a complete sentence.

Spend more time in your remedial 6th grade English class and less time showing your ass on IA.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

"yes" should be capitalized, "god" should be capitalized, and "Twat" is not a complete sentence.

Spend more time in your remedial 6th grade English class and less time showing your ass on IA.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

no no i don't capitalize god due to not thinking he is divine in any religion. Sorry professor, that i don't cArE about my grammer when on iA. Sorre. and no Twat isn't a sentence it's a statement. Douche

I was going to send you a message on GON. Didn't you have a bunch of rounds you were looking to sell?

BTW, I just picked me up another Glock 26, Laser Rod for my Glock 32, and ALMOST picked up a sweet Sig Blueline. The guy with the Sig flaked on me at the last second when I was literally on the way to pick it up. Now, I'm OCD about getting a SIG since I got stood up. Know of any good priced ones? I don't want to spend a ton on one.
    I am always buying and selling ammo. I will look into the sigs for you.

this is my pistol. 9mm Firestar plus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-pistol-jpg  
    EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

I am always buying and selling ammo. I will look into the sigs for you.
    Cool, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by SL65AMG
    this is my pistol. 9mm Firestar plus
    Cool gun. I almost bought one of those the other day. I have a Firestar .40.

no no i don't capitalize god due to not thinking he is divine in any religion. Sorry professor, that i don't cArE about my grammer when on iA. Sorre. and no Twat isn't a sentence it's a statement. Douche

-5. "no no"- You ate the comma that should be in between there and didn't capitalize.
    -1. I is always capitalized.
    -10. God is ALWAYS capitalized regardless of your Atheist views.
    -1. Professor is a formal title, so it too should be capitalized.
    -10. For not learning your lesson about capitalizing "I".
    -10. For misspelling Grammar.
    -20. For once again using a single word as an entire sentence. Look up the definition of a sentence and try again.

Congrats, you made a 43. You fail, although I already gathered that much from your irresponsible and hard headed ways.

Please STFU already. You're beginning to bore me. You want to go toe-to-toe with me, start a thread and let's go to it. Otherwise, stop cluttering up this fine thread with your babbling 6th grade grammar.

Thank you, have a nice day.

professional student

back on topic sort of.

I hope to have a pic of a new Glock G23 in this thread on monday or tuesday

Cool, let me know.

Cool gun. I almost bought one of those the other day. I have a Firestar .40.

-5. "no no"- You ate the comma that should be in between there and didn't capitalize.
    -1. I is always capitalized.
    -10. God is ALWAYS capitalized regardless of your Atheist views.
    -1. Professor is a formal title, so it too should be capitalized.
    -10. For not learning your lesson about capitalizing "I".
    -10. For misspelling Grammar.
    -20. For once again using a single word as an entire sentence. Look up the definition of a sentence and try again.

Congrats, you made a 43. You fail, although I already gathered that much from your irresponsible and hard headed ways.

Please STFU already. You're beginning to bore me. You want to go toe-to-toe with me, start a thread and let's go to it. Otherwise, stop cluttering up this fine thread with your babbling 6th grade grammar.

Thank you, have a nice day.

WOW.U IS SO SMART, I IS SO LUCKIE TO HAS U TEACHIN ME DA GRAMMAR STUFFF. TANK U MEESTIR, OH MY gOD, TANK U.

Heres mine finally

Glock 23 .40 S&W

Glad to see you got it. Post up zombie killing pics when you get range time.

I should be heading to the range tomorrow or tuesday so I will get a couple cell phone pics of a carnage.

Couple of pics. Was not a great day at the range as everything I shot was left.

Most of the fliers you see were 1 handed with the left hand.

Also picked up a couple extra magazines from AO while I was out that way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -0406091456-jpg   -0406091515-jpg  

cool man. At what range were those shots taken?

WWT, its the closest and they have decent prices.

Ears, glasses, 3 targets and range time for $15.

whoops i meant range as in distance to target lol.

The standard target, 20 and 30ft lines.

The zombie target, 5 rounds at ~80ft, 8 rounds at 50ft, 13 rounds at 30ft, 13 rounds at 9ft.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast