Thread: Blackberry Curve Users Report In

Default Blackberry Curve Users Report In

Well my contract is up for renewal in a few months with Verizon and I can get one for free. I'm currently on the Voyager at the moment. I bought the phone this past summer and absolutely hate the bloody thing. The touch screen on these phones are absolutely horrendous. Anyways I was just looking for thoughts/opinons/suggestions on the phones. I kno there are a shit ton of apps out there as well for these things so suggestions on those are welcome as well. Thanks in advance.

i like mine. easy to use. the only thing that sucks is texting when you first get it, your fingers have to get used to it cause the buttons are so small. but other than that its a good phone.

IA's Instigator

i like it but my first 2 were peices of shit... the phone froze when i opened the camera, and texting was slow as fawk. other than that theyre badass. i have my email, facebook, etc etc setup on it

Quote Originally Posted by yogi08
    i like it but my first 2 were peices of shit... the phone froze when i opened the camera, and texting was slow as fawk. other than that theyre badass. i have my email, facebook, etc etc setup on it
    Does your phone still freeze? Also I read somewhere about there being a software update 4.5 or some shit like that? What does it change help? And is anybody using the opera browser?

Certified Gearhead SlowsterCivy's Avatar

I have a curve as well. Mine's been ok so far. It's frozen on me a few times, but that was because my memory card 1GB is too small for what all i have on my phone lol, need a new one...with more space.

anyone else?

gonna try and order mine today anyone else?

I got the red one and I love it. Haven't had any probs with it so far I got it in December. You can do alot a stuff with it and the ringtones are clear as a bell. Black Berry Messanger is nice too, free texting (well messaging) to anyone with a BB .
    My boyfriend is better than you...

i have the 8330 silver one from verizon wireless and i love it. upgrade to the 4.5 os it runs so much smoother!!! Also get the apps like beyond411, weatherbug, opera mini, aim and docs to go for your BB, they are all great and i use them everyday.

thanks guys. i ordered mine yesterday it will be here monday.

Weather bug...... You want to put spyware on your phone? lol. My younger brother got a curve through ATT and he likes it, but the texting buttons are a little small but I'm sure its something to get used to. I would have it any day over the Storm or an iPhone.

I LOVE my bb.

Texting was hard at first, but you get used to it within a week. Other than that, it's reliable, never freezes up, lots of apps available, speaker are loud, has a headset port, etc....

Well I got mine monday morning and after 2 days I'm already hooked and will prolly never buy anything but forever.

welcome to the Crackberry club!!!

lol

I sell them, I know a lot of people that have them... Not my cup-o-tea

Once you get a blackberry, it's hard to go back to a normal phone. And in the same light, once you get something more advanced than a blackberry, you find it difficult to go back.

I do like the Curve, I just can't get rid of my touch screen.
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

I have the 8320 with wifi frm tmo.luv it.download the new 4.5 software few months ago.going to upgrade to the new 8900 curve.

i do want the blackberry storm....

and i dnt like blackberry's...of course i havent owned one, but tried to operate my sisters a couple of times

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?