Thread: **Pics My tattoos before and after pics

Default **Pics My tattoos before and after pics

**Here's the DANK across my back

I'm thinking of ZUL8R in graffiti letters to cover up the DANK because there's so much going on with graffiti, and also add some other abstract type stuff to it

** Here's the "Yah" on my right shoulder, in hebrew it's the first two letters of YHWH (YahWeh aka Jehova even though grammatically it's impossible to come up with Jehova as the pronunciation). Yah also means goodluck, but honestly I drew it wrong, and it's supposed to be CHAI which means Life....

**Here's what it's supposed to look like to be CHAI, and my idea for what
    to do with the extra letter Yod ("Y")

and

**UPDATE**

**here's what it looks like now

**here's before and after

*here's another pic

**Here's my left shoulder, which is SHI aka Death in japanese

**And the new and improved hotness thanks to MATT STRAUSER at Psycho Tattoo 2 @ Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs

*Before and After of SHI in kanji

**I like the 3D tattoos but i've never seen anyone do it recessed till i looked through Matt Strauser's portfolio. It would have been better if the Shi wasn't outlined because he wouldn't have used any color but he got skills so he pulled it off with a little white ink on the outline.

There's a little bit of shading around the Kanji, but since there wasn't a whole lot of ink on the needle, you see the irritation of the skin aka the pinkness from the needles poking it without the ink to cover up the pink. The pinkness'll go away leaving a little bit of shading, so it'll look even better once it's fully healed

** Here's my "Lion of Judah" before

**And the fresh new hotness!

AND

** Here's the before and after

I'm still thinking of ideas for fixing the YAH/CHAI tattoo. I'm going back next Sunday to get it done, and in the meantime i'll be saving and thinking of stuff to cover up the DANK.

I feel like a 12 year old with a shaved chest lol. Oh and don't shave your stuff before you get the tat, or you may get bumps/irritated pores. just wait till you get to the Artist so it's all fresh.

Even if you leave there looking like a Man-O-Lantern like 40yr old virgin

All in all he only charged me $200 for both of those, but of course I'm happier than a pig in shit so i threw him some extra for surpassing my expectations

Later

Dave
    Last edited by Z U L8R; 01-18-2009 at 05:33 PM.

nice stuff dave. so you strip of your clothes at work now a days? lol.

same guy did my friends tat for him a while back.
    hachi roku groove

reminds me that i need to get mine touched up

DO IT!!! i'm sooo happy i did

Dave

they look good homie
    GECKO SQUAD MEMBER
    MSS RACING REPRESENTA.....
    the saga continues....

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

DANK is uneven. And why would you get that word tatted on you? And I never understood why people (especially non-Oriental people) get Oriental writing themselves. And are you a Witness?

I guess the lion looks pretty cool. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

ya the DANK was a bad choice, i was 17 (9 years ago) at the time, selling/smoking weed, in jail and bored.

i'm not a jehova's witness, i'm jewish, so i wanted to get life aka chai on my right shoulder in hebrew, and death on my left shoulder, so it'd be life and death. kanji letters look cool, i like japanese culture,cars,comics so i went with death in japanese caligraphy. plus i was again 17, bored, in jail, impressionable and japanese letters was the cool tattoo at the time, just like the barbed wire or tribal arm band had it's phase for a time.

i showed my parents the new ones and they both think they're waaaaaay better than the before, and surprisingly neither were unsupportive of fixing the one's i already have. my dad said the lion looked great. i was expecting him to give me flack but he understands that these aren't new tats, but old ones that sucked and needed to be freshened up

i may be getting the DANK fixed sooner than i thought. auto repair for tats sounds like a fun barter system

Dave

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z U L8R
    ya the DANK was a bad choice, i was 17 (9 years ago) at the time, selling/smoking weed, in jail and bored.

i'm not a jehova's witness, i'm jewish, so i wanted to get life aka chai on my right shoulder in hebrew, and death on my left shoulder, so it'd be life and death. kanji letters look cool, i like japanese culture,cars,comics so i went with death in japanese caligraphy. plus i was again 17, bored, in jail, impressionable and japanese letters was the cool tattoo at the time, just like the barbed wire or tribal arm band had it's phase for a time.

i showed my parents the new ones and they both think they're waaaaaay better than the before, and surprisingly neither were unsupportive of fixing the one's i already have. my dad said the lion looked great. i was expecting him to give me flack but he understands that these aren't new tats, but old ones that sucked and needed to be freshened up

i may be getting the DANK fixed sooner than i thought. auto repair for tats sounds like a fun barter system

Dave
    I understand now, man. I would apologize if I had come across as bashing, but since you didn't take it that way, thanks, because I wasn't.

As far as getting DANK fixed, do you mean fixed like lined up or fixed like covered up? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

I dunno if Z U l8tr would be a good idea for a cover up. If you have a child then maybe their name, or possible your last name. Maybe something else in hebrew? Maybe post a picture of the stencile before you get it done? Just IMO.

ya, i'm still in the coming up with idea's phase.

no worries @ QD, i'm definately wanting to cover up the dank with something.

i have no idea how i'm gonna cover up those big ass letters....i'll come up with some ideas and repost them

take care

Dave