Thread: Universe related to God

Default Universe related to God

ok i have a question, if God created us, the earth and the universe, then do you believe in other lifeforms out there?

Also why did he create the universe to big if we are alone? (always wondered that)
    Val for President

IA KING

good question

another would be who created god

Why....? simply because He can.... i like to think of it as to demonstrate His power.

who? no one created God... He's always been and always will be. He's the Alpha Omega... The Great I Am.

Certified Gearhead

You can wrap your head around this question forever and you will not be bale to come up with an answer. I believe one day we will find out why we are here on earth, if there are other civilizations out there and alot of other answers for questions this planet holds. I don't believe that the answers will come from the source so many believe it will though. If you look around this planet the hints are all over the place, you just have to be able to see them.

The key is Helium.