Thread: (military) trying to get my CCAF with online class and CLEP

Default (military) trying to get my CCAF with online class and CLEP

i looked into CLEP'ing college level mathematics, went and got all the books from the base on the library and after about 20 minutes of making myself feel stupid looking at, i realized im probably alittle/ALOT behind on any kinda of math. so im looking into finding some online courses that will be fully covered by tuition assistance. right now the only place ive found which a guy told me about at work is liberty university. it has online courses, which books and cost will all be covered by my TA. i will talk to him some more about that tomorrow but i know there is some military on here and i just wanted to see what you guys have tried or used. the liberty university looks convenient, but i thinki it has a schedule for the courses as in i only do so much in one week. im looking for something where i can go at my own pace, as slow or fast as i want then test when i want. I know CLEP'ing or DANTE's will let me do that but im sure im going to have to have some sort of study material that goes with that class with as much trouble i had.
    - 1993 Honda Civic VX
    - 2008 Acura TL-S

Certified Gearhead

Off the top of my head, check out:

http://www.phoenix.edu/

https://www.excelsior.edu/

i talked to that guy some more said i can go at a pace as fast as i want. i just have to be finished within a certain amount of time. thanks for the phoenix one,it looks good too, they also have a thing for military. other site i didnt really look into to much.
    - 1993 Honda Civic VX
    - 2008 Acura TL-S