Thread: "Christians" Look Here - Questions & Answers

Threaded View

Default "Christians" Look Here - Questions & Answers

You'd be surprised to see that most of the Christian congregations are full of crap these days. Mindless taking in whatever spew is thrown at them from their preachers. Did you know that almost all of your protestant "beliefs" are misguided? Some examples...

1) The "Trinity" (the belief that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one in the same) is NOT in the Bible. There are completely seperate.

2) Christmas is a pagan religion and NOT condoned by God or the Bible. Same for Easter. If you celebrate these holidays, then you are defying God's commandment to not associate him with them. Good job.

3) Unless you are one of the 144,000 chosen by God, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HEAVEN. Those with salvation will inherit the New Earth after the great tribulation and armageddon. No wings, halos, or pearly gates. Sorry.

4) There is no "Hell" with eternal suffering. There is only eternal destruction. Which is yet another way how God is merciful if you think about it.

5) The Passover (bread and wine) IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. It's for the select 144,000 that will inherit the kingdom and reign with Jesus. That's why the original ceremony was held in private amongst Jesus and his diciples and not amongst the masses. Look it up.

6) God's name is Jehovah, not "God". It appears in the Bible over 100 times. Hence why you have "Jehovah's Witnesses". It makes sense.

I can back up any of these with scriptural reference if you'd like later. If you have other questions, ask and I'll answer.

Also, for the record, I'm pretty much agnostic with christian tendencies due to upbringing. I'm not an atheist trying to bash you.
    Last edited by Ran; 07-01-2008 at 04:03 PM.