Thread: FS Minature Pomerianian

IA Member

Default FS Minature Pomerianian

She's a full breed pomerianian born on April 18 of this year. She's a very good dog but sadly i got to get rid of her because my neice is allergic to her. I know this is crazy but i bought her for 1000.00 but willing to let her go for 500.00 to a good home. Have paper works and vet shots records on her.. Her color is orange sable and she'll grow to about 3 pounds, maybe 5 if you don't keep her on her diet. These dogs exercise on there own so basically just let her run around for about 30 minutes outside a day. This is a house dog so if you think about leaving her outside don't bother to respond...well that about covers the basic but if your interested or have any questions then just pm me..OKay then thanks bye bye.....

P.S...im not so sure how to do the whole picture thing so just leave me your email and i'll send you her pic...

go to "post reply" and then "manage attachments" and then upload the picture where ever you had save it as and ta da your done?....

IA Member

Default pic

Fixed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spyder Man; 08-12-2005 at 05:54 PM. Reason: double picture.

IA Member

thanks.....

IA Member

anybody????make an offer.................

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JDM_EF9
    anybody????make an offer.................
    doesent look like a pom:confused:

CHIEF LITTLEFINGERS! SixSquared's Avatar

doesn't look like a pom and is DEF not a mini...

That's a regular sized pom pup (4mos old), and from your pic, yours looks bigger than that already. Cute puppy, but doesn't look like she's of quality breeding.

Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.

Quote Originally Posted by xPhantomSolx
    doesn't look like a pom and is DEF not a mini...

That's a regular sized pom pup (4mos old), and from your pic, yours looks bigger than that already. Cute puppy, but doesn't look like she's of quality breeding.
    It does look bigger than that dog.

Cute pup but, like they said, it don't look like a mini polmeranian so the price seems high.