View Poll Results: Will Obama tear apart the country?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think he will tear us apart.

142 62.01%
  • No, he will bring us closer together.

87 37.99%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama to tear apart the country

Default Obama to tear apart the country

Does anybody else feel like Obama will tear apart (divide) the country more than it already is? Feel otherwise? Discuss.

How can someone that is not for what America stands for plus having a wife that is not, and has never been "proud" of this country bring this country closer together? She said she would only be proud if America elected a black president, I don't care what color the president is along as the person stands behind America. (IMO it is just a racist for electing a black president JUST because he is black, as it is to NOT elect a black president because he is black) But anyways, I think a lot of things are going to get torn apart if Obama becomes president...
    Back to being stock and slow

Certified Gearhead

Definately. I dont think he personally will do anything. But I think all this coming up lately will bring back the racism issues into full force and Obama eventually will have to pick a side, which will probably be with his pastor like it has been. Then the country will just start dividing over all kinds of race related issues. just my

Just something to think about... His church allows gays to be deacons or whatever, but they don't allow white ppl to join their church... How's that gonna work if he is our president? Also, everything might be fine for a while, but the first time something happens, the race card will be brought up... America can't get past race and it's a sad thing...

I agree with the above, but also he has not said anything about getting rid of earmarks on bills in congress which is really hurting America, nothing about changing social security in the right way. He does not address the right issues the right way IMO.

If Obama becomes the President of the United States, he will not be my President.

I would like to see some opinions from people who support Obama, don't worry, I'm not going to bash, might argue though.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation
    Just something to think about... His church allows gays to be deacons or whatever, but they don't allow white ppl to join their church... How's that gonna work if he is our president? Also, everything might be fine for a while, but the first time something happens, the race card will be brought up... America can't get past race and it's a sad thing...
    That's so true. I doubt he'll get the nomination now because of all this stuff coming up lately and some people will say it was racist and fixed that he didn't win.

Obama is going to open old wounds and it is not going to be pretty.

No doubt... scary thing is it could start another revolt depending on how Americans take to it... Ever notice he is always saying we need a "change" but he rarely states how he plans on "changing" things? If change is such a big deal to him, I think he should have an arguement on what specific things are included and what he plans to do about it...

I highly doubt he can **** up the country or divide it anymore than it already is.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Certified Gearhead

/\ lol yeah

basically is comes down to a giant dushe or a turd sandwich, take your pick

McCain for 08'

<---Click it.

Patience Pays...

I'll gladly argue for Obama when there is a valid point. Racism was brought into this by conservative talk radio and the Clinton campaign, Barack has gone out of his way not to make this campaign about race but now that he is the front runner all of a sudden its an issue.

Many times he has stated what he means by change but those who say he has substance hardly listen to what he has to say.

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation
    No doubt... scary thing is it could start another revolt depending on how Americans take to it... Ever notice he is always saying we need a "change" but he rarely states how he plans on "changing" things? If change is such a big deal to him, I think he should have an arguement on what specific things are included and what he plans to do about it...
    Did you not listen to the speech he gave on Tuesday? Again a prime example of opinion without taking the time to actually listen to what is said.

Certified Gearhead KlassAct_EJ6's Avatar

Clinton, Obama, and McCain are all suspect to me. To this day I'm still undecided. I might have to do a write-in come November. I'll probably make a decision on picking someone later, but right now it's not possible for me.

Yes the country going to divide, but it's not going to because of Obama. It's going to be because of dumb attitudes like this

Quote Originally Posted by LS2_KID

If Obama becomes the President of the United States, he will not be my President.

drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar

I would like to mention this, Obama is trying his best to ride the fine line between the races. So what if is former pastor has off the wall political views. That don't mean that everyone in the church shares the same views. What no one has mentioned when you listen to fox news is that his pastor was a former marine and has been through alot. The man has seen alot. Even though I too don't agree with what he believes politically, he like any other american, has his right to his own opinion and shouldn't no one else be blamed for it but him.

What's killing me is that it's not Obama that's will break apart the country, but the media. Think about this, Obama addresses race in Pennsylvania and completely nails it. I thought the speach was perfect. Right to the point. The conservatives like Sean Hannity, Mr. Limbaugh and people who don't need to be on radio like Al Sharpton are the ones who are breaking the country apart. The crap they're putting out there. For example, they know that they don't want Clinton in the office so Rush Limbaugh goes and tells his fan base to not vote for McCain (being that he had a huge lead over Huckabee anyways) but vote for Clinton so Obama won't make it to the primaries. The republicians have a bunch of tricks up there sleeves and if silently pulling the race card to keep Obama out is one of the things needed to do then they will do it. I'm not saying that McCain's camp is responsible for this (which it isn't) but just the aforementioned. I think ya'll should at least avoid Fox news because they're gonna mention some things that will naturally sway you towards the republican side.

One final note, there has to be a sides change, meaning the republicans time is up. Whether or not Obama makes it, Democrats need to be in the house, mainly for the economy sake. McCain (IMO) will basicly take off where Dubya left off. McCain openly admits knowing anything about economics and will continue the war in Iraq and terrorist. I'll vote for Billary if that means getting the republicans out of office.
    Last edited by blackshine007; 03-24-2008 at 10:45 PM.

K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdare23
    Yes the country going to divide, but it's not going to because of Obama. It's going to be because of dumb attitudes like this
    really explain? So since I do not support Obama, I am making the country more vulnerable to divide? No sir, you are the one with the "dumb attitude". Do you support George Bush, cause if not remember you are the that is making the country divide even more.

as for somebody with real input,

Quote Originally Posted by blackshine007
    I would like to mention this, Obama is trying his best to ride the fine line between the races. So what if is former pastor has off the wall political views. That don't mean that everyone in the church shares the same views. What no one has mentioned when you listen to fox news is that his pastor was a former marine and has been through alot. The man has seen alot. Even though I too don't agree with what he believes politically, he like any other american, has his right to his own opinion and shouldn't no one else be blamed for it but him.

What's killing me is that it's not Obama that's will break apart the country, but the media. Think about this, Obama addresses race in Pennsylvania and completely nails it. I thought the speach was perfect. Right to the point. The conservatives like Sean Hennedy, Mr. Limbaugh and people who don't need to be on radio like Al Sharpton are the ones who are breaking the country apart. The crap they're putting out there. For example, they know that they don't want Clinton in the office so Rush Limbaugh goes and tells his fan base to not vote for McCain (being that he had a huge lead over Huckabee anyways) but vote for Clinton so Obama won't make it to the primaries. The republicians have a bunch of tricks up there sleeves and if silently pulling the race card to keep Obama out is one of the things needed to do then they will do it. I'm not saying that McCain's camp is responsible for this (which it isn't) but just the aforementioned. I think ya'll should at least avoid Fox news because they're gonna mention some things that will naturally sway you towards the republican side.

One final note, there has to be a sides change, meaning the republicans time is up. Whether or not Obama makes it, Democrats need to be in the house, mainly for the economy sake. McCain (IMO) will basicly take off where Dubya left off. McCain openly admits knowing anything about economics and will continue the war in Iraq and terrorist. I'll vote for Billary if that means getting the republicans out of office.
    Yes I agree that his speech was perfect and I also think that America needs to get over racism, like Obama said that will not happen now, generations are still alive that went through these pains. Also I agree that the media is hurting Obama badly, however if he becomes president, i can see him messing up real bad. He has no experience with international affairs and we need somebody with that experience because America relies on other countries a.k.a. China.

Quote Originally Posted by KlassAct_EJ6
    Clinton, Obama, and McCain are all suspect to me. To this day I'm still undecided. I might have to do a write-in come November. I'll probably make a decision on picking someone later, but right now it's not possible for me.

werd.

the thing is there is never a candidate that you an agre with 100% but its usually over little things. with the ones we have for this election...i cant agree with any of them enough to warrant a vote from me. i dont care what anyone says mccain would be the best leader....but his policy on iraq is retarded at best. i cant vote for mccain...just cant do it. i was leaning towards obama but lately none of them make sense. my president was ron paul.

back on topic though...i dont think obama will tear apart or devide america. i think americans will tear apart and devide america. the reasons?....religion is becoming too involved in politics, we care more about if a gay person is getting married than weather or not our borders are secure, race is too big of a factor in most decisions, and this election is going to be about making history not change. its going to be about voting the first woman into office, or voting the first black man into office (i refuse to use the term african american) or the worst scenario....voting for anyone just to get the republicans out of office becuase of the current state of the country.

how do you honestly think any other president would have handled the situation bush is in now? you have to ask your self this to realize whats going on. it takes more than a president to go to war. the president cant say lets go to war and thats it....it takes others....many of those others were democrats. both reps and dems approved this war so to stick it on dubya alone is stupid.

What I don't like about our current president is that the moron decided to give Airbus a huge contract instead of giving it to Delta. Giving a big contract to a french company? WTF???? We have huge companies that are closing shop and relocating over seas because it's cheaper for them to operate. The president could've given businesses here a tax relief to keep the economy afloat. The Big 3 are falling apart. Detroit isn't what it was many a year ago. I hear that nowadays it's almost like a ghost town and they're moving factories out of the country to either Canada or Mexico. I blame thier moving on the President. And that's mainly because he was mismanaging the economy. I'm not sure if I can rely on McCain to be a better president than Bush, but like I said, he openly admits that he knows nothing about the economy and with it failing right now, that's not the answer I'm willing to listen to. Say what you want but maybe the republicans would do good in 2012 but they don't need to be in office this time around. I vote democrat this year. Maybe if all goes wrong I'll vote republican next election year.

What I don't like about our current president is that the moron decided to give Airbus a huge contract instead of giving it to Delta. Giving a big contract to a french company? WTF???? We have huge companies that are closing shop and relocating over seas because it's cheaper for them to operate. The president could've given businesses here a tax relief to keep the economy afloat. The Big 3 are falling apart. Detroit isn't what it was many a year ago. I hear that nowadays it's almost like a ghost town and they're moving factories out of the country to either Canada or Mexico. I blame thier moving on the President. And that's mainly because he was mismanaging the economy. I'm not sure if I can rely on McCain to be a better president than Bush, but like I said, he openly admits that he knows nothing about the economy and with it failing right now, that's not the answer I'm willing to listen to. Say what you want but maybe the republicans would do good in 2012 but they don't need to be in office this time around. I vote democrat this year. Maybe if all goes wrong I'll vote republican next election year.
    you cant blame dubya for companies leaving this country. they are leaving becuase of tax breaks that are offered for going overseas. NAFTA is he real reason why they are leaving. do some research on that....your beloved dems helped bring it to us...thanks clinton! once again...the president canot just mismanage the economy. its not like he can sit in his ofice and say...lets go to war...now lets destroy the economy!!! it takes congress for **** like that to pass. quit blaming the president and start blameing the govt as a whole. you are voting for the wrong reasons my freind..you are voting the other party becuase you dont like the current party. why dont you actually look at the issues at hand and make an educated desicion based on what they have to offer not on what the previous regime offered.

i am not looking forward ot the next 4 years at all....becuase we are gonna have way too many sheep voting

Patience Pays...

Yes I agree that his speech was perfect and I also think that America needs to get over racism, like Obama said that will not happen now, generations are still alive that went through these pains. Also I agree that the media is hurting Obama badly, however if he becomes president, i can see him messing up real bad. He has no experience with international affairs and we need somebody with that experience because America relies on other countries a.k.a. China.
    Bill Clinton, J.F.K and even George W. Bush had no real experience either when they started their campaigns. McCain couldn't even distinguish Al Qaeda from Shiite while in their region, Obama was speaking about these groups at length back in 2002... Internationally I think Obama can do a lot of good for this country since he has a broad understanding due to his diverse upbringing.

Quote Originally Posted by japan4racing
    you cant blame dubya for companies leaving this country. they are leaving becuase of tax breaks that are offered for going overseas. NAFTA is he real reason why they are leaving. do some research on that....your beloved dems helped bring it to us...thanks clinton! once again...the president canot just mismanage the economy. its not like he can sit in his ofice and say...lets go to war...now lets destroy the economy!!! it takes congress for **** like that to pass. quit blaming the president and start blameing the govt as a whole. you are voting for the wrong reasons my freind..you are voting the other party becuase you dont like the current party. why dont you actually look at the issues at hand and make an educated desicion based on what they have to offer not on what the previous regime offered.

i am not looking forward ot the next 4 years at all....becuase we are gonna have way too many sheep voting
    Let me make it clear that I vote for the party who I feel will do best for me. If at the time the republicans offer something better, I'll vote republican. I voted for Bush second term because I didn't trust John Kerry or half of what he stood up for. I blame the president because he is, in a sense, responsible for them leaving and if his team could've seen that coming, there could've been a bill passed long time ago which would address the issue instead of the Big 3 shifting to out of the country. They found that it would be cheaper the route they're going according to NAFTA. Maybe his advisors mentioned that to him and maybe he blew it off thinking it will be fine. He veto'd many of other bills too. Not listening to his people. That's the point I'm trying to get at. In a sense, the auto manufactors are trying to save a dollar the best way they know how.

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    Bill Clinton, J.F.K and even George W. Bush had no real experience either when they started their campaigns. McCain couldn't even distinguish Al Qaeda from Shiite while in their region, Obama was speaking about these groups at length back in 2002... Internationally I think Obama can do a lot of good for this country since he has a broad understanding due to his diverse upbringing.
    In no way do i think think that McCain is the best person for the job, nor Obama or Clinton, however i hate to say this I am in a decision between Clinton and McCain. Hillary does have more experience with international affairs, but that does not mean she will do better with these affairs.

Tony, I'm curious to your thoughts on what all Obama's wife has said about America and also Obama's "support" of America. Mainly about how he does not put his hand over his heart, does this bother you? I know Obama said "This is the USA not the USSR" but still how hard is it to just show this little peice of support?

"During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. -- United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171"

Patience Pays...

Tony, I'm curious to your thoughts on what all Obama's wife has said about America and also Obama's "support" of America. Mainly about how he does not put his hand over his heart, does this bother you? I know Obama said "This is the USA not the USSR" but still how hard is it to just show this little peice of support?

"During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. -- United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171"
    In regard to Michelle Obama, rookie mistake and slip of the tongue. What she said was a part of her stump speech from the beginning, that for the first time in her adult life she is really proud of this country. Is this unpatriotic? Depends on who you ask, if she had this complete disdain for America I do not believe she would be in the position she is in now.. and frankly it is a big eye opener when you see people opening their minds to something that for a long time has been taboo.. a black president. Politically, it was not the right thing to say but when you look at the human being side of things you can understand where she was coming from.

As for the hand over the heart: Barack explained that he was raised to hold his hand over his heart for the pledge, and at his side for the national anthem. Again, is this really unpatriotic? Everyone has their own thing when it comes to the national anthem, honestly who really cares? I could find plenty of corrupt politicians who put their hand over their heart and that makes them no more patriotic than Saddam Hussein.

What are people afraid of, that Barack will get in office and let Al Qaeda come to the U.S to take over the white house? Put all white people in slavery? C'mon now.. lets be realistic about this. All the talk of Patriotism as it pertains to Barack has been borderline pathetic. The man graduated from Harvard with a chance to go to wall street to make big money but instead put his efforts toward Civil Liberties. I'd love to see how many "patriots" would make a decision like that.

Ever think Obama knows so much about Al Qaeda cause he is from a muslim background? Of all the info about the net, I believe he has muslim roots. Nothing against muslim people but muslim extremests are a larger factor in the war on terrorism. I agree that no nominee is the best the President, but we will see the out come. Change will definitely happen if Obama makes it into office, but I probably wont be for the better of America. Especially if M. Obama is just now "really" of this country. I think it is unpatriotic. And whats up with him not willing to wear the flag pin? Cause he is trying to change america's view on patriotism??Read:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=3690000&page=1
    Ballin' on a Budget

In regard to Michelle Obama, rookie mistake and slip of the tongue. What she said was a part of her stump speech from the beginning, that for the first time in her adult life she is really proud of this country. Is this unpatriotic? Depends on who you ask, if she had this complete disdain for America I do not believe she would be in the position she is in now.. and frankly it is a big eye opener when you see people opening their minds to something that for a long time has been taboo.. a black president. Politically, it was not the right thing to say but when you look at the human being side of things you can understand where she was coming from.

As for the hand over the heart: Barack explained that he was raised to hold his hand over his heart for the pledge, and at his side for the national anthem. Again, is this really unpatriotic? Everyone has their own thing when it comes to the national anthem, honestly who really cares? I could find plenty of corrupt politicians who put their hand over their heart and that makes them no more patriotic than Saddam Hussein.

What are people afraid of, that Barack will get in office and let Al Qaeda come to the U.S to take over the white house? Put all white people in slavery? C'mon now.. lets be realistic about this. All the talk of Patriotism as it pertains to Barack has been borderline pathetic. The man graduated from Harvard with a chance to go to wall street to make big money but instead put his efforts toward Civil Liberties. I'd love to see how many "patriots" would make a decision like that.
    LOL that actually made me laugh.

I just see Obama dividing the nation, not only because of him but because of the people. None of the candidates seem like they are going to make a positive "change". However I did like your post about how we need to change, meaning not having a Clinton or a Bush in the White House.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by carbon_crash
    Ever think Obama knows so much about Al Qaeda cause he is from a muslim background? Of all the info about the net, I believe he has muslim roots. Nothing against muslim people but muslim extremests are a larger factor in the war on terrorism.

your point?

and yes he does have muslim roots.

^^ point is, why vote a person into office if you know they have roots in what is a large source of terrorism?
    Ballin' on a Budget

Certified Gearhead

ummm......

wow

i guess the only thing you know about Muslims is what you see when you turn on the evening news. Its ok though, my mom does that... but with motorcycles. The only thing she knows about motorcycles is what she sees in the evening news... so she thinks of course that they are death machines.

this country has already been fvcked up. a black man as president won't make anything any worse.

should he become prez, he's inheriting a country with a rediulous deficit, versus the surplus during the clinton era that simply ~ ~ when dubya entered his 3rd year in office. gas that costs more now than ever and falling strength of the american dollar.

put any person behind the wheel of a moving car with no brakes, they stand a good chance of crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSquirl
    ummm......

wow

i guess the only thing you know about Muslims is what you see when you turn on the evening news. Its ok though, my mom does that... but with motorcycles. The only thing she knows about motorcycles is what she sees in the evening news... so she thinks of course that they are death machines.
    I know more about the subject than the news shows, but thats usually all people know so thats the only way to explain things so the average person will understand
    Ballin' on a Budget

Let me make it clear that I vote for the party who I feel will do best for me. If at the time the republicans offer something better, I'll vote republican. I voted for Bush second term because I didn't trust John Kerry or half of what he stood up for. I blame the president because he is, in a sense, responsible for them leaving and if his team could've seen that coming, there could've been a bill passed long time ago which would address the issue instead of the Big 3 shifting to out of the country. They found that it would be cheaper the route they're going according to NAFTA. Maybe his advisors mentioned that to him and maybe he blew it off thinking it will be fine. He veto'd many of other bills too. Not listening to his people. That's the point I'm trying to get at. In a sense, the auto manufactors are trying to save a dollar the best way they know how.
    you do realize that the reason these companies are leaving was because of legislature that was started 16 years ago right? this **** dont happen over night. and if you think it does you are a fool. we are dealing with **** today that is a direct result of roosevelts term in office. in the next 4-8 years when **** is ****ed up it will be interesting to see who is blamed. im sure by then you will understand what the previous presidents contribute to the current.

this whole thread is full of fail

Quote Originally Posted by ahmonrah

put any person behind the wheel of a moving car with no brakes, they stand a good chance of crashing.
    and that car just got up to speed when dubya took the wheel.

Believe me this country has been split.Just because of ppl like ls2 kid that thinks race has something to do with it.Well let me tell u it dont.We all have seen the white man run this country for yr's and have failed yr after yr and since u want to bring race in it i say hey give the blk man a chance and c if he becomes a fu**up just like the white guy's thats been in office.Now i dont care who really gets it because in the end the president does not really make all the decissions it rely's on the board members u vote in just as much.

ANd for gods sake u fools get over the color issue that shi* is old news and him being a muslim u guy's will find out that most the stuff u hear is not true and the media just blow shi* all out of whack cause thats what they get payed to do.
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

^^^

why is race even getting brought into this discussion, you ppl are the reasons why this country is once again getting divided. Race has nothing to do with running this country
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

This was straight from Wikipedia:

A theme of Obama's 2004 Democratic National Convention keynote address, and the title of his 2006 book, The Audacity of Hope, was inspired by Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the senior pastor of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ who retired in February 2008. In Chapter 6 of the book, titled "Faith," Obama writes that he "was not raised in a religious household." He describes his mother, raised by non-religious parents, as detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known." He describes his Kenyan father as "raised a Muslim," but a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his Indonesian stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful."

That's to clear up some of the lies that the media put out there. You people who rely on Hannity and Colmes/ Rush Limbaugh need to cut the tv/radio off and actually go to the original source for answers. Go to Obama's site. Go to Hilary's site. And even go to McCain's site. But don't listen to what BS the media is throwing out there because it's only designed to make you dislike one party more than the other. I like both McCain and Obama. Hilary worries me in a way being that her husband was the former president. He did good the first term but not the second. I hope she sticks to her word if she does get elected. But on the same token, when was the last time you were able to trust a politician? Maybe we have another Shirley Franklin. Maybe not. Only time will tell.

Patience Pays...

LOL that actually made me laugh.

I just see Obama dividing the nation, not only because of him but because of the people. None of the candidates seem like they are going to make a positive "change". However I did like your post about how we need to change, meaning not having a Clinton or a Bush in the White House.
    Strangely, I see your point. Obama is indirectly devisive because of his race.. if you put the same man in white skin then this wouldn't even be an issue but people feel the need to tread lightly when it comes to him. Its dissapointing but true, anyone who believes in Barack is lying if they don't see this.. whether he likes it or not in this campaign he forces the issue of race to come up since every criticism has to be run through the race card scanner before it can be considered legit.

With that said.. I still think he's the best option. Hillary wants to mandate healthcare and go after wages in doing so, McCain wants to stay in Iraq. I don't think Obama goes far enough on some issues but to me.. he's the best candidate.

Strangely, I see your point. Obama is indirectly devisive because of his race.. if you put the same man in white skin then this wouldn't even be an issue but people feel the need to tread lightly when it comes to him. Its dissapointing but true, anyone who believes in Barack is lying if they don't see this.. whether he likes it or not in this campaign he forces the issue of race to come up since every criticism has to be run through the race card scanner before it can be considered legit.

With that said.. I still think he's the best option. Hillary wants to mandate healthcare and go after wages in doing so, McCain wants to stay in Iraq. I don't think Obama goes far enough on some issues but to me.. he's the best candidate.
    x2

p.s. shouldn't this be in the wallstreet section?

The University of Florida Gators 2008 Football National CHOMPions.

really explain? So since I do not support Obama, I am making the country more vulnerable to divide? No sir, you are the one with the "dumb attitude". Do you support George Bush, cause if not remember you are the that is making the country divide even more.

Soooo childish "He said I got a dumb attitude, so I got to tell say it back to him"

I don't even know why I'm explaining why your attitude is dumb, but here it is. You said you wouldn't support him from the jump if he became President. For what reason? He's not the president yet, so he hasn't fail us in anyway way. I could see if he was ****ing up as president to give you a reason not to support him, but you're already writing him off before he even has a chance to prove himself. How would you like it if you went for a job interview and you get decline before you open your mouth, or before you got a chance to show you're talents. It would be BS. So I say before disowning someone as your president, let them **** up before you disown them. As, for Bush, when he became president, I had no reason to dislike, but when he started ****ing up in office thats when I started to dislike him. Unlike you, you don't even wanna give a person a chance. That's why your attitude is dumb as hell and people like you are bring down this country.

Certified Gearhead KlassAct_EJ6's Avatar

If Obama is going to divide this country, who's going to unite it? Can anyone answer that? Because I really want to know who to support this November. This partisan bullcrap is beginning to be a little annoying on both sides.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast