Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama wins GA

sooo...its either vote for the white lady, or vote for the black dude. hard decision eh america?
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    seriously...when has a black person become popular because of their race?
    accually, thats why alot(not all) of african-american,er.. black americans are voting for him.. soley on his race
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

sooo...its either vote for the white lady, or vote for the black dude. hard decision eh america?
    both a BAD decision... not because of the black part though...
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    99 Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B
    his father was a black muslim, and his stepfather wasa black muslim.. and his mother was an athist

Quote Originally Posted by bigdare23
    proof of this non-sense then

still waiting

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

eh, i dont feel like searching for it right now.. i have better stuff to do than prove something that i know
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    99 Grand Cherokee

eh, i dont feel like searching for it right now.. i have better stuff to do than prove something that i know

sure

now be gone spreading your foolishness

i dont want a PMS'n president, or a muslim that is only popular because of his race..

jsut my 2cents
    hmmm he is not a Muslim...research before you type
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

accually, thats why alot(not all) of african-american,er.. black americans are voting for him.. soley on his race
    exactly why I didn't vote....I will vote later when its time for the real ****nitz. I dunno what each one stands for, because I don't pay attention to the CNN, Headline News, etc BS. I want to cast my own opinion, not listen to someone else's.

i don't mind if a woman becomes President...hell most other CIVILIZED nations had women Prime Ministers/Presidents in their history...it's about damn time we have a minority (of some sort) become President.
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

his father was a black muslim, and his stepfather wasa black muslim.. and his mother was an athist
    So you would think badly of someone because of their religious beliefs?

Quote Originally Posted by The Yousef
    i don't mind if a woman becomes President...hell most other CIVILIZED nations had women Prime Ministers/Presidents in their history...it's about damn time we have a minority (of some sort) become President.

{you're a smart man when you're not blowing up ****}

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

exactly why I didn't vote....I will vote later when its time for the real ****nitz. I dunno what each one stands for, because I don't pay attention to the CNN, Headline News, etc BS. I want to cast my own opinion, not listen to someone else's.
    you dont listed to the left wing tv stations anyway! lol

i didnt vote today, because i knew ga would be a republican state anyway.. and winner was going to be mcain or huckabee.. eather one is good with me!

both would be better!
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    99 Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    His mother is christian and she was a single mother, so please explain how he was raised muslim?
    because of Republican proganda on the Anti-Islamic/Anti-Obama front...(because muslim=terrrorist=9/11=fear=yay neoconservative evangelical fundamentalist takes over Presidency again!!!)...
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life

{you're a smart man when you're not blowing up ****}
    ...i try

tell me what these people share in common:

Val RIP
    my only rule in life

they all have black suits on LOL

they all have black suits on LOL
    EXACTLY!

and thats racist...
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life

EXACTLY!

and thats racist...

LIRL

so...I guess them all being white would be the incorrect answer?

so...I guess them all being white would be the incorrect answer?
    no i'm just saying this country needs a change...and Lord only knows it's ready...after 8 years of political bull**** and an economy going down the sh1tter, the dollar falling faster then Rosie O'Donnell skydiving without a parachute, our international reputation in shambles and Vietnam (err i mean the Iraq war...yay for Halliburton and Blackwater!)...i want a bloody change in this country...

be that Obama (who i really, truely like) or Clinton (Bill i miss thee...i'd personally hire a hooker to give him a blowjob to have the country back to where it was)...

i respect McCain..always have and always will...i almost voted for him in the last election...because of his centerist/moderate views...but i'm not seeing that in this election thus far...so i'm swinging left

sorry for my rant...

Val RIP
    my only rule in life

Quote Originally Posted by silverEJ8
    GO... MIKE HUCKABEE!
    We do not need a democrat president
    Huckabee once commented that "he would ammend the constitution to god's standards" which is somewhat vague but would obviously include things like a state religion etc (which makes sense seeing as how the word "god" appears approximately 0.0000 times in the U.S. constitution).

Here are some other gems I don't feel like paraphrasing so I just ripped straight off of Wikipedia.

-In a 1992 statement, Huckabee advocated isolating AIDS patients from the general population. In 2007, Huckabee no longer advocates such an isolation, but he stands by his earlier view, saying that in 1992 "there was still a great deal of, I think, uncertainty about just how widespread AIDS was, how it could be transmitted. So we know more now than we did in 1992, all of us do -- hopefully." However, by 1992 it was well known that HIV/AIDS could not be spread by casual contact. In the same statement, Huckabee also opposed increasing federal funding for HIV/AIDS research and suggested that Hollywood celebrities should provide additional funds instead.

- Huckabee supports the ongoing War in Iraq and the troop surge.

- Huckabee has voiced his support of creationism. He was quoted in July 2004 on Arkansans Ask, his regular show on the Arkansas Educational Television Network: "I think that students also should be given exposure to the theories not only of evolution but to the basis of those who believe in creationism."

- Huckabee supports the FairTax as a replacement for the current tax system.

The FairTax system is more or less a new flat tax system. Flat taxes are inherently regressive, so Huckabee follows in the Republican tradition of ****ing the middle and lower class via taxes.

In short, Huckabee would follow well in the footsteps of George Bush. A religious zealot warmonger acting as the benefactor of corporate America and the military industrial complex at the expense of American taxpayers.

you dont listed to the left wing tv stations anyway! lol
    All mainstream media acts as a disseminating agent for the Government's agenda. If you think any differently, you're being superficial.

Eh..I'm not in to politics. That makes **** less stressful for me. If the price of the dollar is going down...then I wish these damn bill collectors would stop asking me for em!!

In all honesty, I did enjoy Bill Clinton. He did seem to do things to help society try to better themselves. It just seems as though Dubya got in there, got caught up in the war, and now its just a waiting game for him to get out. I wouldn't be suprised if he got on tv and said he only ran for president because he was dared to. We might as well of had an 11 year old chess player run the country. At least he'd view all his options thorougly before he made a move.
    but like I said, I'm not in to politics. I can't tell the man how to do his job, I just hope someone is able to clean up his mess.

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht
    So you would think badly of someone because of their religious beliefs?
    i personally want someone running this country with the same or simalar belifes that i have, yes!
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    99 Grand Cherokee

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

Quote Originally Posted by The12lber
    Huckabee once commented that "he would ammend the constitution to god's standards" which is somewhat vague but would obviously include things like a state religion etc (which makes sense seeing as how the word "god" appears approximately 0.0000 times in the U.S. constitution).

Here are some other gems I don't feel like paraphrasing so I just ripped straight off of Wikipedia.

-In a 1992 statement, Huckabee advocated isolating AIDS patients from the general population. In 2007, Huckabee no longer advocates such an isolation, but he stands by his earlier view, saying that in 1992 "there was still a great deal of, I think, uncertainty about just how widespread AIDS was, how it could be transmitted. So we know more now than we did in 1992, all of us do -- hopefully." However, by 1992 it was well known that HIV/AIDS could not be spread by casual contact. In the same statement, Huckabee also opposed increasing federal funding for HIV/AIDS research and suggested that Hollywood celebrities should provide additional funds instead.

- Huckabee supports the ongoing War in Iraq and the troop surge.

- Huckabee has voiced his support of creationism. He was quoted in July 2004 on Arkansans Ask, his regular show on the Arkansas Educational Television Network: "I think that students also should be given exposure to the theories not only of evolution but to the basis of those who believe in creationism."

- Huckabee supports the FairTax as a replacement for the current tax system.

The FairTax system is more or less a new flat tax system. Flat taxes are inherently regressive, so Huckabee follows in the Republican tradition of ****ing the middle and lower class via taxes.

In short, Huckabee would follow well in the footsteps of George Bush. A religious zealot warmonger acting as the benefactor of corporate America and the military industrial complex at the expense of American taxpayers.
    such a good man!!!
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    99 Grand Cherokee

Eh..I'm not in to politics..
    people in our generation need to be...apathy is what dropped kicked our ass in the last couple elections....if we don't care about what's going in this country it will fuk us up the arse with no lube....social security will be bankrupt, we will have a massive budget deficit, and Big Brother will come out and haunt us in our dreams...

FUK!

NEVERMIND THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

kthxbye.
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life

people in our generation need to be...apathy is what dropped kicked our ass in the last couple elections....if we don't care about what's going in this country it will fuk us up the arse with no lube....social security will be bankrupt, we will have a massive budget deficit, and Big Brother will come out and haunt us in our dreams...

FUK!

NEVERMIND THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

kthxbye.

Lol. I was just about to say, that has already happened. It sucks, I work so hard for my money. If people were allowed to dig in to their social security throughout life, like a savings account. Maybe we wouldn't have so much debt in this country. I dunno....government does a lot of funny bull****. you would think that since we vote to have these assholes up there, society wouldn't be the way it is now. but then again, i guess half those rich bastards dont have to struggle like us everyday folk do....we pay for the cars they ride in, pay for the tow truck that picks it up when it breaks down, we pay for the repairs....but we can't even buy cars to get our own asses to work.

obama on the comeback ftw...i listen to all news even foxnews and by just watching and skipping over the bull**** cnn is the best at getting all news across from both parties equally with less ignorant anchors and correspondents. Foxnews is entertaining to me tho because they are really that dumb.

The University of Florida Gators 2008 Football National CHOMPions.

Quote Originally Posted by BB6dohcvtec
    obama on the comeback ftw...i listen to all news even foxnews and by just watching and skipping over the bull**** cnn is the best at getting all news across from both parties equally with less ignorant anchors and correspondents. Foxnews is entertaining to me tho because they are really that dumb.
    Daily Show is the best because Jon Stewart mocks all networks...our media sucks and is so slanted one way or another it's hard to know which way is up....but yes i prefer CNN over any other station...it wouldn't suprise me if Fox News is funded by the RNC...
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life

such a good man!!!
    You clearly don't understand what any of that meant. Unless you really would like more war, more new wars and for the merchants of death to get rich off your and your fellow citizen's tax dollars. I hope you are comfortable with a draft a few years down the line. I hope you are comfortable with the idea of dying in a war who's only benefeciaries are the ultra rich and thousands of other Americans dying with you.
    Last edited by The12lber; 02-06-2008 at 12:45 AM.

Our society is so damn selfish! Everybody is only out for themselves. All I hear is I I I I I I I, or my money this, my money that. Basically, if it isn't benefiting you directly, they dont wanna hear it. That's why you hear so many people complain about Hillary health care plans. The bad part about it is, it's the people that will never have to struggle a day in their live complaining.

abcdefghijklmnopqrst afwfjustin's Avatar

bunch of liberal hippies in this thread

New car:
    95 S14 with RB25DET (stock boost)

Old car:
    Turbo S2000 400hp/285tq on 9:1 comp & 11psi

abcdefghijklmnopqrst afwfjustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Yeah because the Republicans have sure done a bang up job over the last 8 years.
    This statement is a fallacy. Bush headed the no child left behind and patriot act - hardly republican entities since they rely on big government (democrats like big government). Both are complete ****, too.

New car:
    95 S14 with RB25DET (stock boost)

Old car:
    Turbo S2000 400hp/285tq on 9:1 comp & 11psi

IP Banned

Quote Originally Posted by afwfjustin
    This statement is a fallacy. Bush headed the no child left behind and patriot act - hardly republican entities since they rely on big government (democrats like big government). Both are complete ****, too.
    Bush was a great president!

i see .. so yall want to give money away ... lol .. free health care is a good idea .. you jus aint seeing the fine print here .. where the hell do you think the money is gonna come from with "FREE" HEALTHCARE...... out of your paycheck every week !!! so triple the amount of bums that we have now .... its gonna be like the south park episode ...... " CAn you spare some change !?!?!?""" lol No thanks .......hilary dont get my vote .

93 sol Si
    95 sol S
    95 sol Si

Patience Pays...

I posted a thread highlighting all of the major candidates and their different positions. If you didnt educate yourself its because you didnt make the effort, an all too common problem with voters today. Are you even registered?

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Our society is so damn selfish! Everybody is only out for themselves. All I hear is I I I I I I I, or my money this, my money that. Basically, if it isn't benefiting you directly, they dont wanna hear it. That's why you hear so many people complain about Hillary health care plans. The bad part about it is, it's the people that will never have to struggle a day in their live complaining.
    x40,000,000 those are the one ones who complain. Bills have to be passed for anyone to have their wages taken, no matter how big or small. Regardless of all IA haters on here Hillary is the best we would have going in the White House. I don't trust judgement from any of you fawkers who voted Bush in office, because that showed you had dumb judgement not only for 4 years but for 8 years.
    Resize sig area!

I posted a thread highlighting all of the major candidates and their different positions. If you didnt educate yourself its because you didnt make the effort, an all too common problem with voters today. Are you even registered?
    You are preaching to a deaf crowd, also wtf maybe you should go through the black population. Many of them voted for obama just because he was black, I talked to six people yesterday and that was the only reason they voted for him.
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by afwfjustin
    There are children left behind all the time still, so that is bs. Also that bill is why our country is so stupid.
    Resize sig area!

Yes I did register. And I have yet to read your thread, I worked from 9:30 am and didn't get off until 10pm last nite. It's pointless for me the read it now, I didn't even get on IA til after 10pm. So like I already stated, I did not make the effort.

IF YOU DID NOT SERVE IN THE MILITARY YOU SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT. The president is considered to the the highest rank in the military. If you were not in the military you should not be allowed to run. Period.
    I voted republican, but I also agree that Bush did let us down as a country. I am not a supporter of Obama or Hillary for my own reasons. Throwing the whole evangelical thing is no different then me saying you voted for Obama b/c his race. I voted for Huckabee and I do not go to church or claim to be a christian.
    You can also be born into a religion. Jewish people, even if they have nothing to do with their own laws they are still know or viewed a Jew. They are not some special race.
    www.MSSRACING.COM - Don't talk about it, Be about it!
    MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE
    Digital Box Tuning

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast