Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: God vs. Science

I hate these crap. Ever side has an opinion and what not. I tend to stay out of it. Blah.

IP Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
    I hate these crap. Ever side has an opinion and what not. I tend to stay out of it. Blah.
    This topic isn't intended for the weak. Smart move.

my turbo is bigger! revsk8erdude's Avatar

todays jesus christ = the bush administration.

chritianity is a big misconception that has been held up by 0.50 duct tape for 1,000's of years.

and on top of that...

evolution makes WAYYY more sense than "once upon a time, there was nothing there... and then there was.. and thank god for everything. now go get on your knees and suck his ****, you little ingrateful piece of shet, or burn in hell for the rest of your afterlife"

open your goddamn eyes.

SCIENCE DOES EXIST!

EVOLUTION DOES EXIST!

GOD DOES NOT EXIST!

i dont have anyhting to worry about... christianity WILL fail. sooner or later.

WTB: My own forum, so I can badmouth IA.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex11
    This topic isn't intended for the weak. Smart move.
    Bahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up
    YOur right i experience life to and i have been blessed with a longer life than most of my friends growing up and i have known on my own that when i go to church and seek god i feel somthing that can' be explained to u guy's untill ui feel it your self so i hope u find him soon
    all organized religion has 1 major flaw.....

it relies on man
    Val for President

IP Banned

stay_up, like I asked SE-R dude.

If I had a gun pointed at you, and you prayed, and I shot you. Where was "god" there? When someone really needs help, they shouldn't rely on an myth to save them. People that don't deserve to die, die everyday. What did they do to GOD for him to take their life away? He loves his kids, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulud
    all organized religion has 1 major flaw.....

it relies on man
    I dont relie on religion i relie on god and it works for me,but your right most ppl in the church age relie on the man running the church the pastor.

Me i don't relie on a pastor i relie on the bible the word of god,cause if u would do some reading in it it will tell u things to come to pass and sure enough alot of things it talks about or coming to pass this day and time my bro it don't get no realer than that a book that was ridden yr's ago saying things that would come to pass yr's later and it coming true now that is something u can believe in.

YOur right i experience life to and i have been blessed with a longer life than most of my friends growing up and i have known on my own that when i go to church and seek god i feel somthing that can' be explained to u guy's untill ui feel it your self so i hope u find him soon
    So... things are good for YOU huh? That's awesome... what about the people that die of hunger and thirst asking God for invisible help that never arrives? You're so f*ckin selfish - just like other Christians. The simple fact is that God is NOT good to a good percentage of the world's population.

You're also forgetting that there are PLENTY of religions... religions that YOU would denounce as not "THE" religion - they get that SAME feeling that you say that you get. So who's right - let me guess, YOU are.

The simple factis that you are product of your environment. I have seen people die in the streets while begging and pleading for invisible help from God that never arrives. I think RELIGION is the worst thing to happen to spirituality. God (if there is one) would be too big to fit inside of 1 religion... yet Christianity is one of the most arrogant of all the religions. Honestly I grew up in church and accepted him as Lord and Savior as kid... after spending 8 years in the military and seeing things that most will NEVER believe could happen is when I had doubts, and have had doubts every since. Am I SPIRITUAL? Yes. I think that most things have a good spirit or a bad spirit. But am I religious? No. Why do you speak English? Most likely b/c your parents did --> you are a product of your environment. Look on your kitchen counter and chances are you use the same dish detergent that your mom did. So here's the skinny... you are born in China (by NO fault of your own, and you are a Buddhist). You die and go to hell b/c of that? I am NOT buying the RELIGIOUS separation that exists... if God said "come as you are" then why are Christians trying to "convert" others to Christianity? I get it God can do ANYTHING - anything except save people from other countries and other religions. Guess he's not al ALL mighty afterall. And even Christians have MANY seprations in their own religion. Ask a Presbyterian why they are Presbyterian and they will most likely not be able to answer. In fact, ask them why they are Presbyterian vs Methodist and chances are they will not even be able to tell you what the difference is. Fickle crowd, and as humans we always will be. There is not a preacher on Earth that has told me anything more than what a good mom and dad can tell me. Don't steal? No ****! I do not need a preacher to tell me good common sense about treating others right. I could go on...

Bottom line, if you were adopted at birth by a Japanese family, chances are greater than not that you'd 1) speak Japanese and 2) be a Buddhist and SWEAR by Buddhism as much as you swear by Christianity today.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

If I had a gun pointed at you, and you prayed, and I shot you. Where was "god" there? When someone really needs help, they shouldn't rely on an myth to save them. People that don't deserve to die, die everyday. What did they do to GOD for him to take their life away? He loves his kids, right?
    Alex if you read the Bible you'd see that most of the time he protects them or test their faith. Some he sacrafices his son's or disciple to help us the Christian's understand.

IP Banned

Me i don't relie on a pastor i relie on the bible the word of god,cause if u would do some reading in it it will tell u things to come to pass and sure enough alot of things it talks about or coming to pass this day and time my bro it don't get no realer than that a book that was ridden yr's ago saying things that would come to pass yr's later and it coming true now that is something u can believe in.
    So if I make a book, today. About weird storys, and than store it. And for some reason it gets found 1000 years from now, will I be considered god? I mean, the book will be old, written years ago, right? I mean, thats kinda what you're trying to say... explain.

Wasting Fossil Fuels n2daizo123's Avatar

This reminds me of the family guy, watch this videoClick

I dont relie on religion i relie on god and it works for me,but your right most ppl in the church age relie on the man running the church the pastor.

thats good that christianity works for you

but like baby j said why do people think that god is answering their petty prayers but not people who actually need help?
    Val for President

IP Banned

Alex if you read the Bible you'd see that most of the time he protects them or test their faith. Some he sacrafices his son's or disciple to help us the Christian's understand.
    Understand what?

its like perdue praying for rain

now thats a joke

if god answers perdues prayer for rain then i dont want that god anyways
    Val for President

IP Banned

Quote Originally Posted by n2daizo123
    This reminds me of the family guy, watch this videoClick
    LMAO! I remember that episode.

LOl ok smart 1 i will give u a few more

Ok u have god then u have the devil the BIBLE speaks of both of them.

Now lets say u live on lexus ave,N and 3 streets down there is lacy street all the drug dealer's and bs goe's on down there well your father tells u not to go down there to the store ever but 1 day u go and u end up at the wrong place at the wrong time and get caught up in a shooting and u die.

NOw why didnt your father save u?< because he had warned u not to go down there and on your on will u went without him and end up getting shot,when if u had went with your dad he would of seen the place u were going and kept u from harm.

Now humans were giving the 10 commandments just like your dad told u places not to go if we follow his commandments (his word) we would be safe cause he see the danger that lie's ahead thats why we stay with the word of god the (BIBLE read it alot and u will live a long life)

OK if u didnt get what i was saying thrue all that ima keep it simple and say if u had a gun pointed at me and u killed me were was my god then,all i can say is he put us on this earth for a reason just like your parents had u cause most parents want a kid to raise and have a family.

And if i have done what he wanted me to do on this earth it would be my time to go anyway to a better place called heaven were he say's there will be no sickness or pain so what would i have to loose u tell me

Islander

[QUOTE=revsk8erdude]evolution makes WAYYY more sense than "once upon a time, there was nothing there... and then there was.. [QUOTE]

That sounded exactly like the big bang theory... what gives?
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Oh and by the way i answer your ? and i am done with this topic cause it is useless to try to get u to understand something u havent even picked up and read yourself.

Oh and by the way i answer your ? and i am done with this topic cause it is useless to try to get u to understand something u havent even picked up and read yourself.
    dude you really do base your faith off something written by man...
    Val for President

Hmmm... in my mind --> anyone with a love for truth outside of himself/herself has to start with NO belief in God, and THEN look for evidence of such a God. That person needs to search for some objective evidence of a supernatural/spiritual power. All the people I write e-mails to or talk to about their faith are still often are still stuck at this "searching" stage. Me NOT believing in it puts me at a point where I HAVE ARRIVED, while they are still searching. Consequently, I arrived at the point I am at today by starting on the same road that my mom, grandparents and all other believers are on today. Hmmm... imagine that. And that belief is in a higher power, but NOT in "God" (as we know it).

The "I BELIEVE IN GOD" thing seems to demand something more personal, some leap of faith that helps one see life's big picture, some rules to live by. So, I'm saying, "I believe that there is no God... at least as we know it and are taught." I think we ALL as a people have missed the BIG picture.

Having taken that step in the belief of NOTHING, it informs every moment of my life. I'm not greedy. I have love... I love blue skies, rainbows and Hallmark cards --> and that has to be enough for me. Everything in the world is plenty for me. It seems just rude to beg the invisible for more... to beg for some HEAVEN when there can be heaven here on Earth at times. Just the love of my family that raised me and the friends I have is enough that I don't "need" heaven. I won the huge genetic lottery and I get joy, and I get to ENjoy it every day.

Believing there's no God (as it is taught) means I can't really be forgiven except by kindness of other people that I can talk to and look at and touch. That's good; b/c it makes me want to be more thoughtful --> I have to try to treat people right the first time around instead of knowing that I can just repint to "God" later on. Why should GOD 4give me for offendign Bob? Shouldn't BOB forgive me himself?

Believing there's no God stops me from being narrow-minded. I can read ideas from all different people from all different cultures --> unlike Christians turning a deaf ear as soon as some1 w/ a different view than them starts to speak. Without God, we as people can agree on reality, and I can use this reality to keep learning where we are wrong and could all improve. And part of that REALITY is innocent people dieing of hunger/disease in the middle of street while begging for invisible help from "God" that never arrives. With NO God, we can all keep adjusting, so we can REALLY learn to communicate w/ each other no matter where we are from and what we believe in. W/ "God" in the picture, that's the 1st step for segregation (religious). I don't travel in circles where people say, "I have faith, I believe this in my heart and nothing you can say or do can shake my faith." That's just a long-winded religious way to say, "shut up," or another two words that the FCC likes less (**** YOU). But all obscenity in the world is less insulting than, "It's how I was brought up" and "my imaginary friend means more to me than anything you can ever say or do." So, believing there is no God lets me be proven wrong and that's always fun. It means I'm learning something.

Believing there is no God means the suffering I've seen in my family, my life, and indeed all the suffering in the world, isn't caused by an omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent force that isn't bothered to help or is just "testing us"... that suffering is something we all may be able to help others with in the future. Like I said, I have LITERALLY seen people die waiting for invisible help from "God". But if I believe in US, then WE should come to the rescue of that person in the street. CAUSE GOD IS NOT GOING TO!!! A God, if there was one, would want US to help that man... GET A CLUE!!! No God means the possibility of less suffering in the future... but only if WE as PEOPLE, and I mean ALL ****ING PEOPLE help EACH OTHER!!!

Believing there is no God gives me more room for belief in family, people, love, truth, beauty, sex, Jell-O and all the other things I can prove and touch/taste that make this life the best life I will ever have... how can "heaven" compare if all of my friends and family will not be there? THIS is likely the best life I will ever have.

If there is a God, I imagine he is laughing at the people who are asking for MORE (heaven, prayers, streets of gold, angels), when he has provided everything that we will ever need RIGHT HERE... each other.

And a question for thought, if god created all life, then how come humans are the only ones confined to the 10 commandments? Animals kill other animals. Most species are not monogamous. These species lack the reasoning of humans so how can they repent? Do the not deserve eternal life? Is everything destine for hell except the human race?
    Stay_up, Care to share your point of view on this?
    NRA Member
    GCO Member

I do not knock that there is a higher power. Maybe some GOD created Darwins Theory. If he did, he left the rest up to us and we are failing miserably. HOWEVER, my only concern is RELIGION, not spirituality. I am VERY spiritual, but I think CHRISTIANS/CHRISTIANITY is one of the most arrogant religions out there. They put "God" on a pedestal as THE only God, and all other Gods are wrong. Well if their God was SO Almighty, I'd immediately think that he is WAY too big to just fit so perfectly into "just" Christianity and NOT inside other religions. The things that most Christians do not know (simply b/c a lot of them will not even OPEN THEIR EARS for discussion when you mention anything not inline w/ their way of thought) is that most modern religions are more alike than they are different... **thinking** SO if we could account those very minute differences to "mans" influence, then simply being a Buddhist or Muslim should not send you to hell. Ya think? CHRISTIANITY has a "my way or the highway" mentality, which basic LIMITS the power of the "oh so mighty" God that they serve. To say that THEIR God is the ONLY God, says that he is basically UNABLE to save people that are non-Christian... guess he isn't so mighty afterall.

MMmmkay, buh bye.

IP Banned

LOl ok smart 1 i will give u a few more

Ok u have god then u have the devil the BIBLE speaks of both of them.

Now lets say u live on lexus ave,N and 3 streets down there is lacy street all the drug dealer's and bs goe's on down there well your father tells u not to go down there to the store ever but 1 day u go and u end up at the wrong place at the wrong time and get caught up in a shooting and u die.

NOw why didnt your father save u?< because he had warned u not to go down there and on your on will u went without him and end up getting shot,when if u had went with your dad he would of seen the place u were going and kept u from harm.

Now humans were giving the 10 commandments just like your dad told u places not to go if we follow his commandments (his word) we would be safe cause he see the danger that lie's ahead thats why we stay with the word of god the (BIBLE read it alot and u will live a long life)

OK if u didnt get what i was saying thrue all that ima keep it simple and say if u had a gun pointed at me and u killed me were was my god then,all i can say is he put us on this earth for a reason just like your parents had u cause most parents want a kid to raise and have a family.

And if i have done what he wanted me to do on this earth it would be my time to go anyway to a better place called heaven were he say's there will be no sickness or pain so what would i have to loose u tell me
    Do you believe in the tooth fairy and boogey man? What about unicorns? If heaven has any of those things there, I rather hit up Hell. So let me get this straight, my dad tells me not to go to the store. Cause its dangerous, one day I go without his permission and get killed. So this would be like telling my cat Oreo not to go far from the house cause he might get run over. He just doesn't understand, and one day he does it and dies. Ok... Hmmm...

So God already had people in the gas station wating to take my life, because? And what if other people were there that their father didn't tell them anything but had the same thing happen to them? You can't use that as an example, when trying to compare my question to a store.

So God created everything, including man, but if this is so, then who created God? Basically, there has to be a creator of the creator, right? Who then gave God the right to be God? And who gave the creator of God the right to create God? If we live good lives and believe, we will go to a wonderful place where all questions such as these will be answered, but until then we're here to demonstrate our faith and learn. After you go to that place and know everything
    is there a reason for existence anymore?
    NRA Member
    GCO Member

Alex;
    Faith. Ill put into an example. In the Bible, there's a man named Job who had everything in the world. If you want to put it current context he'll be Bill Gates. Money, Power, Fame everything and ontop of that he was a strong Christian. One day God decided to take everything he had litterally nothing to where he had only his underwear but he still loved God and proclaimed his love for him and didnt care. That's a strong faith. Then within that following week everything he owned was returned

Same goes for Jesus Christ. That was God's only Son that was pure; God sacraficed his only Son to forgive everyone's sin. God knew that if he didnt sacrafice his only Son everything that he loved which is me you and everyone else would got straight to hell no matter what. Even being Christian wouldnt helped. And before that in the Old Testament the Christian's had to sacrafice a sheep or goat at the temple to get there sins forgiven.

And basically having faith in the death of Jesus Christ is like the same analogy as sacraficing a lamb or goat. We painted our Spiritual heart with the "blood" of Christ so that we can be saved and goto heaven.

That's why. If you remember that girl Casey up in Colombine she was a true Christian not a fake one. She was confronted with a gun and she knew she loved God and so she said "Yes I believe in God." And you know what happened next. True there are Christian who are so scared and ****less and so simple minded that when confronted with a gun they'd probably say "No" because there scared but that is not a true christian, that's a fake christian. It's a complicated matter that's why Im not gonan go into depth in that part.

If god created all and is the higher power, who would send everyone to hell not matter what without the sacrifice of Jesus? Wouldn't the creator be in control of everything? A sacrifice is usually done to please someone else so who would God be trying to please. Seems to me there is someone behind the curtain.
    Last edited by n2daizo123; 12-11-2007 at 10:41 PM.
    NRA Member
    GCO Member

IP Banned

Alex;
    Faith. Ill put into an example. In the Bible, there's a man named Job who had everything in the world. If you want to put it current context he'll be Bill Gates. Money, Power, Fame everything and ontop of that he was a strong Christian. One day God decided to take everything he had litterally nothing to where he had only his underwear but he still loved God and proclaimed his love for him and didnt care. That's a strong faith. Then within that following week everything he owned was returned

Same goes for Jesus Christ. That was God's only Son that was pure; God sacraficed his only Son to forgive everyone's sin. God knew that if he didnt sacrafice his only Son everything that he loved which is me you and everyone else would got straight to hell no matter what. Even being Christian wouldnt helped. And before that in the Old Testament the Christian's had to sacrafice a sheep or goat at the temple to get there sins forgiven.

And basically having faith in the death of Jesus Christ is like the same analogy as sacraficing a lamb or goat. We painted our Spiritual heart with the "blood" of Christ so that we can be saved and goto heaven.

That's why. If you remember that girl Casey up in Colombine she was a true Christian not a fake one. She was confronted with a gun and she knew she loved God and so she said "Yes I believe in God." And you know what happened next. True there are Christian who are so scared and ****less and so simple minded that when confronted with a gun they'd probably say "No" because there scared but that is not a true christian, that's a fake christian. It's a complicated matter that's why Im not gonan go into depth in that part.
    I'll give you props for trying. But you have NO facts to back up your statement. Job could have had an issue with his bank, maybe the bank found out a week later that they made a mistake and returned Job with everything he owned. Here, TRUST me watch this video. Just Part I. And than post up what you thought about it. -- http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Matthew 24:6, 13-14, "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations: and then shall the end come."

A little something to leave u with from the BIBLE

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

God's Word says, "...I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10).

OH snap and what i was really looking for in the bible about this day in time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke 21:20-24 (NIV):
    20"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations

Alex;

WHAT F*CKING SACRIFICE????? THAT IS THE PART THAT EVERY1 MISSES!!!! Last time I checked a sacrifice is something that you LOSE/GIVE UP in order to gain something else. Did Jesus not rise? Did God not raise him from the dead? SO A SACRIFICE THAT WAS F*CKING UNDONE IS NOT A SACRIFICE!!! SHEEESH!!! How hard is it to comprehend???

What about the true Christian's that died that day? Oh i know - F*CK them b/c God is SOO good that I am alive - and I am all that matters.
    Last edited by BABY J; 12-11-2007 at 10:44 PM.

Matthew 24:6, 13-14, "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations: and then shall the end come."

A little something to leave u with from the BIBLE

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

God's Word says, "...I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10).

OH snap and what i was really looking for in the bible about this day in time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke 21:20-24 (NIV):
    20"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations
    thanks for leaving us with words by men...
    Val for President

If god created all and is the higher power, who would send everyone to hell not matter what without the sacrifice of Jesus? Wouldn't the creator be in control of everything? A sacrifice is usually done to please someone else so who would God be trying to please. Seems to me there is someone behind the curtain.
    Your question is vague so Ill try to answer it.
    Well to us Christian's were born sinners everyone is born sinners and no matter what we do were gonna be always sinners. Due to Adam and Eve eating that apple, ya.

Yes God is control over everything even Satan. Satan litterally has to obey God or else he's done. Basically Satan has a contract with God and basically anyone that's not a Christian or whatever the case might be you can take BUT do not take my true son's and daughter's. Now when God planned everything, he knew that the upcoming world be bigger and more theologically I would say not believing in sacraficing. So he had to sacrafice someone more purer and more holier then a sheep. So he sacraficed his oly Son. That way Satan has no way of getting us Christians.
    If you read the Bible Moses did a couple of tricks that God wanted him to do. One of them was to kill the sheep or a goat and paint the blood on the doorway of your house so when they angels come they dont target that house. That's exactly what God planned. When the Judgement Day comes as your remember. God is gonna send his insane diobolical angels and kill everything except the true Christians with the "blood" of Christ on their hearts. He just gonna take them up

There's a difference in sacrafice in paganism and long time ago Christian's. Most paganist religion sacrafice a virgin to please the God and so that they dont feel the wrath of their "God." To us Christian's sacraficing a sheep or goat would be an attestment for our forgivness of our sins. We dont sacrafice to please God they did it for a reason, which was whatever sin they had they would kill a sheep or a goat to get cleansed.

* ahem *

God vs. Science

God is gonna send his insane diobolical angels and kill everything except the true Christians with the "blood" of Christ on their hearts. He just gonna take them up
    your "god" sounds awesome...
    Val for President

So sacrificing Is a way of cleansing sin but the act alone violates the 6th commandment and in turn creates another sin, there for being a never ending cycle. So no matter how many you sacrifice you are still responsible for the previous murder.
    NRA Member
    GCO Member

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    WHAT F*CKING SACRIFICE????? THAT IS THE PART THAT EVERY1 MISSES!!!! Last time I checked a sacrifice is something that you LOSE/GIVE UP in order to gain something else. Did Jesus not rise? Did God not raise him from the dead? SO A SACRIFICE THAT WAS F*CKING UNDONE IS NOT A SACRIFICE!!! SHEEESH!!! How hard is it to comprehend???

?
    "If all this gospel-flying—this power to live in love and forgive those who wrong us—if this is accomplished by the love of God and the death of Jesus, then what does the resurrection of Jesus from the dead add to it?"

To answer this let's look at 1 Corinthians 15:17, "If Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins."

If Christ Was Not Raised, You're Still in Your Sins

To be "in your sins" is the opposite of being "in Christ." When we are "in Christ," we get what Christ can do for us, namely, eternal life. When we are "in [our] sins," we get what sins can do for us, namely, eternal condemnation and death (Romans 6:20–23).

Paul says, "If Christ has not been raised . . . you are still in your sins." We are still bearing our guilt, still under condemnation, still alienated from God, still unforgiven.

Why Is This So?

But why is this if the death of Jesus satisfied the Father (as we saw last week)? If it's true that "every debt that you ever had has been paid up in full by the blood of the Lamb" (not the resurrection of the Lamb, cf. Romans 5:9; Ephesians 1:7), then why are we still in our sins if the Lamb does not rise from the dead?

The answer—or at least an essential part of the answer—is that the resurrection of Jesus is the reward of his sacrifice. And if the reward is not given, it's because the sacrifice is deficient. And if the sacrifice is deficient, we are still in our sins

What about the true Christian's that died that day? Ya my bad ya they all went to heaven. Easy. There faith is strong and they had neverending love for him so of course there gonna goto heaven. Like I said Im not gonna goto detail between the differences between fake and true christians.

So sacrificing Is a way of cleansing sin but the act alone violates the 6th commandment and in turn creates another sin, there for being a never ending cycle. So no matter how many you sacrifice you are still responsible for the previous murder.
    im still uncertain and I admit I have no answer due 1. Being vague and 2. My brain is killing me.

Alright picture this, someone is born in a vegative state and and is put on life support for 25 years. That person lacks the reasoning skills due to massive brain damage and is unable to comprehend anything. That person is a born sinner according to your perspective. The person is unable to to worship god. Is that person destine to hell for the lack of being able to "cleanse" its self of the sins? Why is being born a sin?
    NRA Member
    GCO Member

Alright picture this, someone is born in a vegative state and and is put on life support for 25 years. That person lacks the reasoning skills due to massive brain damage and is unable to comprehend anything. That person is a born sinner according to your perspective. The person is unable to to worship god. Is that person destine to hell for the lack of being able to "cleanse" its self of the sins? Why is being born a sin?
    problem with this is that they should not have been put on life support, gods plan was for them to die early on
    Val for President

Thom's Law
    "Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

So even a God (which is something) could not be produced by nothing. Therefore, if a God came into being, he must have come out of something. The only "something" which exists now and has always existed is that of energy and/or matter.

So, any God (or anything else) must be, or must have been, the product of something. Everything which is, must be a product of energy and/or matter.
    NRA Member
    GCO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulud
    problem with this is that they should not have been put on life support, gods plan was for them to die early on
    So they were born in sin and immediately died in sin so there was no chance from the get go. Why destine someone to hell when there was no actions to pass judgment on.
    NRA Member
    GCO Member

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast