Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oral Sex Question

It is pretty good, but if she is good at it then it isn't that big of a deal. Also, you have to factor in the downtime when she is healing.

I'm not a big fan of tongue rings, though because they eventually ruin your teeth.
    UGA: Everybody is laughing at us this year.

depends on the size of the ****...if its too big and she gives gangsta head it will feel uncomfortable...but a nice sized on is awesome

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bballjamal
    My girl wants to get a tongue ring. She already gives gangsta head so my question is has your experience(s) with a tongue ring been good or bad?

If bad share the horror story and if good let me in on what Im about to get into. Please try to be as un-homo as possible in your stories also

let her get one if she really wants it ...BUT tell her to take it out when its time for the head doctor cause it doesnt do anything but get in the way. but atleast let her have a chance to play with it and try different tricks. it can be fun but keep it for mainly "mouf de'cor"

ive heard the samething from many people who have one. and my opinion is the same as well.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    But still.........

Oh, and where were you in your thread? Still scared to respond? You just going to pop in negative rep everyone in there? The silent killer? Lolol. Later, QD.
    yeah thats what hes doin. its not that serious my dude!! grow up cactus!! *stop laughin at me...i know what i am goin to do; neg rep you!!!! victory!!!!* (Cactuseg) you still got owned!!!!
    Last edited by jadakid88; 11-14-2007 at 11:44 AM.
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12