Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Serious suggestions only please?..

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Mind your ****ing business. All I see is "we THINK this" and we "THINK" that. You don't know WTF is REALLY going on. You are going to call DFACS because of what you THINK or HEARD is going on? Give me a ****ing break. How would you feel if someone "thought" you were an unfit mother because you are young and obviously can't keep your ****ing legs shut and live god knows where (probably a ****ing trailer) so they called DFACS on you? Whether or not you are a good mother is irrevelent if someone else "thinks" you aren't.

Unless someone has ACTUAL PROOF these kids are being mistreated leave it alone you nosey *****. And if someone does have proof, THEY should call, not you.

And no, I didn't read the rest of this thread nor am I going to. I could give a **** less what everyone else says. This is MY OPINION.

NOTE: To everyone else who is getting ready to jump the gun and say I am a cold heartless person, no, I'm not. I'm all for punishing people that beat their kids, don't feed them, **** like that. What I am NOT for is tearing a family apart based on something someone (like this stupid ho) THINKS. I wear a hat to work that is disgusting. Does that mean if someone sees my hat and THINKS I am a dirty person, I am? NO, it doesn't and NO, I'm not.
    first off, let me say this to you, these kids do not eat, they do not wear underwear or socks, the clothes and shoes they wear are either way to small or way to big. they are nasty. im even changing babysitters because i do not want my son around this anymore. i dont want me son to end up with rashes, bites from fleas or whatever it is that has those kids eaten up. I will not allow my son to catch something from them. the mother is so irresponsible she fell asleep, leaving them alone and the little boy cut off all his sisters hair with a razor.. c'mon now a 7 year old with razor?? seems wrong to me. they have beer cans all over thier apartment and the mother smokes cigarettes like shes a chimney. if she can buy beer and cigarettes, then how come she cant buy her kids what they need or even feed them? i live far from a trailer sweetie. my rent is close to $900 dollars a month. we have nice and things and are surviving just fine, because we work for what we have..my son has never gone a day without something he needs..how dare you call me a hoe and tell me that i cant keep my legs closed. yes i had sex, yes i got pregnant, yes i am young, but after all is said and done, im taking responsibility, i take care of my son the best i can and i make sure that at the end of the day after all is said and done i make sure my son has what he needs rather it be diapers, clothes, shoes, socks, wipes, food, lotion, powder, baby wash, milk, juice..whatever it is he needs, he gets. i dont even think about spending my money on something else if he needs something. point blank, these kids are mistreated. she even stated she didnt care if her kids got taken away by DFACS. she just doesnt care. im not trying to split up a family, im simply thinking about the kids and putting thier needs and best interest first. if you have a problem with it, screw you. i can guarentee you'd be the type to knock a girl up and run for your life and never man up to your responsibilities..
    "Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"

Blacc Panther member

so you've yet to act on anything... never mind. dont worry about them then

i did call walter..ive already typed that i called.

Blacc Panther member

aye you dumb Bitch if i wanted my government blasted on a public forum i'd make and attention thread for it.. or do like your dumb ass and put it under my screen name.. other wise act like you dont know me and forget my name

jesus christ its a forum and almost everyone knows each other get over it. maybe you should have read back a few pages and you would have seen ive already called. whos the real dumbass..*cough cough*

Blacc Panther member

Quote Originally Posted by <34Integras
    jesus christ its a forum and almost everyone knows each other get over it. maybe you should have read back a few pages and you would have seen ive already called. whos the real dumbass..*cough cough*

why read back acouple pages of you useless bullshit you should have called before even making this thread but you being the dumb bitch you are you had to Phone a friend.... this forum consist of almost 20,000 ppl.. I'm damn sure 10 of them know you and 80% of that like you.... its true what they say.. you can teach a old dawg new tricks but you can teach a dumb bitch shit

[QUOTE=Dracc]why read back acouple pages of you useless bullshit you should have called before even making this thread but you being the dumb bitch you are you had to Phone a friend.... this forum consist of almost 20,000 ppl.. I'm damn sure 10 of them know you and 80% of that like you.... its true what they say.. you can teach a old dawg new tricks but you can teach a dumb bitch shit

QUOTE]

i explained why i made the thread and why i couldnt call at that exact moment. point blank i called. whatever happens now has nothing to do with me. wow, so it says my name tiffany. there is more then 1 tiffany in GA and since it doesnt state my last name, kind of hard to find me. people even have thier names as thier screen names, so i guess they are dumbasses also huh? you can call be a bitch and you can say i dont know shit, i can careless. your the one still living at home with your aunt, your the one always looking for a job, and your the one who just wants to up and leave. if you dont want to read back, but yet you want to post without knowing the facts, then why post at all? just to say something? to get attention?[/

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

. whos the real dumbass.
    "Hi kettle. My name is pot."

Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Blacc Panther member

[QUOTE=<34Integras]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracc
    why read back acouple pages of you useless bullshit you should have called before even making this thread but you being the dumb bitch you are you had to Phone a friend.... this forum consist of almost 20,000 ppl.. I'm damn sure 10 of them know you and 80% of that like you.... its true what they say.. you can teach a old dawg new tricks but you can teach a dumb bitch shit

QUOTE]

i explained why i made the thread and why i couldnt call at that exact moment. point blank i called. whatever happens now has nothing to do with me. wow, so it says my name tiffany. there is more then 1 tiffany in GA and since it doesnt state my last name, kind of hard to find me. people even have thier names as thier screen names, so i guess they are dumbasses also huh? you can call be a bitch and you can say i dont know shit, i can careless. your the one still living at home with your aunt, your the one always looking for a job, and your the one who just wants to up and leave. if you dont want to read back, but yet you want to post without knowing the facts, then why post at all? just to say something? to get attention?[/

1.. i live with my aunt because she's going through a divorce and can not pay everything on this house her husband left her with and she has an 11 year old son who needs someone to look up too.. now say one more motha fukin thing about my business tiffany and i swear to god on my life i'll slap the living life out of yo ignorant ass... second... when was the last time i looked for a job.. i've had a job for awhile now.. get of my dikc 3rd.. are their a million tiffanys in GA yeah.. but how many on IA that drive a stock green civic and had their picture as their avatar when they 1st joined hmm yeah she how smart you are...

go ahead keep up with the threats. i do not care what you have to say. so what people have seen my pic and know my name and what kind of car i drive. i dont care at all i really dont. lets see, ive seen you under the job forums saying you need a job really bad. and just so you know, im not on your ****, your the one who keeps posting back to my replys.

Blacc Panther member

go ahead keep up with the threats. i do not care what you have to say. so what people have seen my pic and know my name and what kind of car i drive. i dont care at all i really dont. lets see, ive seen you under the job forums saying you need a job really bad. and just so you know, im not on your ****, your the one who keeps posting back to my replys.
    i posted a link for ppl looking for a job.. you still talkin Ho? damn

didnt read the whole story, dont really care about kids pushing kids, thats what they do

but from what i picked up if the boys shoes are too big and the girls are small, just tell em to switch? I know they dont sell common sense but try borrowing some from a friend, or maybe the babysitter (she seems to have some)

first off, let me say this to you, these kids do not eat, they do not wear underwear or socks, the clothes and shoes they wear are either way to small or way to big. they are nasty. im even changing babysitters because i do not want my son around this anymore. i dont want me son to end up with rashes, bites from fleas or whatever it is that has those kids eaten up. I will not allow my son to catch something from them. the mother is so irresponsible she fell asleep, leaving them alone and the little boy cut off all his sisters hair with a razor.. c'mon now a 7 year old with razor?? seems wrong to me. they have beer cans all over thier apartment and the mother smokes cigarettes like shes a chimney. if she can buy beer and cigarettes, then how come she cant buy her kids what they need or even feed them? i live far from a trailer sweetie. my rent is close to $900 dollars a month. we have nice and things and are surviving just fine, because we work for what we have..my son has never gone a day without something he needs..how dare you call me a hoe and tell me that i cant keep my legs closed. yes i had sex, yes i got pregnant, yes i am young, but after all is said and done, im taking responsibility, i take care of my son the best i can and i make sure that at the end of the day after all is said and done i make sure my son has what he needs rather it be diapers, clothes, shoes, socks, wipes, food, lotion, powder, baby wash, milk, juice..whatever it is he needs, he gets. i dont even think about spending my money on something else if he needs something. point blank, these kids are mistreated. she even stated she didnt care if her kids got taken away by DFACS. she just doesnt care. im not trying to split up a family, im simply thinking about the kids and putting thier needs and best interest first. if you have a problem with it, screw you. i can guarentee you'd be the type to knock a girl up and run for your life and never man up to your responsibilities..
    1) You are a fu cking fat ho, s1ut
    2) I bet you're one of those b!tches that talks sh!t just to cause drama because you are an attention whore
    3) There is this thing...it's called a condom...you should see what all the hype's about.
    4) WTF does your rent have to do with sh!t? NOTHING.
    5) How about I call DFACS on you because I think "the best you can" isn't good enough, skank?
    6) Screw me? No thanks. That just proves what a s1ut you are, fat ho.
    7) You don't know sh!t about me, so don't run your d!cksucker about things you know nothing about. I can tell you this though, I DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, I AM A FU CKING RESPONSIBLE PERSON, KID.

Lord I hope you don't reproduce AGAIN.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Lord
    You call me? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    You call me? Later, QD.
    Yes. Please remove this fat ho from the gene pool before she taints it by reproducing.....AGAIN. Amen.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    didnt read the whole story, dont really care about kids pushing kids, thats what they do

but from what i picked up if the boys shoes are too big and the girls are small, just tell em to switch? I know they dont sell common sense but try borrowing some from a friend, or maybe the babysitter (she seems to have some)
    Lmaooooooooooooooo

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

1) You are a fu cking fat ho, s1ut
    2) I bet you're one of those b!tches that talks sh!t just to cause drama because you are an attention whore
    3) There is this thing...it's called a condom...you should see what all the hype's about.
    4) WTF does your rent have to do with sh!t? NOTHING.
    5) How about I call DFACS on you because I think "the best you can" isn't good enough, skank?
    6) Screw me? No thanks. That just proves what a s1ut you are, fat ho.
    7) You don't know sh!t about me, so don't run your d!cksucker about things you know nothing about. I can tell you this though, I DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, I AM A FU CKING RESPONSIBLE PERSON, KID.

Lord I hope you don't reproduce AGAIN.
    1) you have never seen me.
    2) you don't know anything about me either, so before you open your dicksucking, ass fucking mouth, why dont you go put another dick in it.
    3) i'm not a ho sweetie. if i was, i'd have sex with everyone and would have more then 1 baby daddy.
    4) you said i probably live in a trailer, i was correcting you. i live in an apartment and pay almost $900.00 a month for rent. sorry to bum you out, that im not white trash like you and your family.
    5) ok so what i have a baby and i'm 20. ATLEAST i'm taking care of him and not mistreating him and putting other things in front of him. so i am being responsible, baby or no baby. rather you have a kid or not, anyone can be responsible.
    6) call DFACS, i have nothing to hide and im not worried about anything because no one can prove that im unfit or that abuse or mistreat my son, because im not and i dont.
    7) i was trying to cause drama and i sure as hell wouldn't want attention from anyone on IA, i asked a question for serious people to answer. obviously you are the one seeking attention, because you start running shit hole you call a mouth, to get things started.

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Thats' what I like to see from IA: HOE BASHING

kids pushin kids, an American pastime

Blacc Panther member

would someone kill this thread.. .thinkfast... pop da trunk cuz..

you say kill the thread, but yet you keep posting.. makes TONS OF SENSE..

Blacc Panther member

when was the last time i posted in here since yesterday intellahoe

just a few minutes ago :|

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456